Just because you're having a bad day missy..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Sep 14, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...doesn't mean it's ok to take it out on anyone and everyone around you.

At the end of the day, your problems aren't the rest of the world's problems, and it's time some women learned how to deal & resolve the latter without causing a scene.
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

my original response was:

what's a world problem? is that like billion dollar yachts?

and then i got scared of the thought police, and thought... maybe i should edit my response.

after that i was gonna type you're right. and then i realized it's the internets.

and therefore im back at the original response.

what's a world problem? is that like billion dollar yachts?
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

she said "rest of the worlds problems" as in the rest of the people on the planet dont care and are not concerned with this lady's issue.

but to answer your q, 1 world problem could be melting ice caps or greenhouse gases.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

oh. melting ice caps and problems of greenhouse gases can probably be linked to the whole problem of folks still using oil when we have this big thing beaming at us everyday in the sky. i mean if oil tycoons already own everything, why not take all that money they made from owning oil, to completely controlling and having a monopoly on green technology.

that way their dynasty/"divine right" as kings will remain forever? earth lives, they're kings and queens. they still have more than everybody. but the air's fresher, and they don't have to dust this planet and look for another one.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i think it
    i think the issue is the massive amount of retraining that would have to take place. Everyone in oil would have to retrain for the new tech, the logistics of that sound insane. Oil and gas employ a large percentage of the worlds workforce. The amounts of people whod become unemployed because of the shut down of oil and gas assets would be a disaster. I feel like thats why, Its possible but would cost a lot of money and the world would have a massive 'unemployed but able' workforce either in waiting for training or unemployable because of the new tech.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Since when are yachts considered a world's problem?

Came to the realization that when people; women in particular; lash out, the object of their aggression is rarely the cause.

Many people are frustrated in life due to underlying issues that continue to fester in their lives and boil over in a "difficult" day. Hence the recipient of their anger is nothing more than a release and the outburst does little to solve the underlying cause.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Bitchez be trippin'.

The way I see most women act (as Gala said above, and in many other ways), I'm almost embarrassed to be a woman.

Almost.

Maybe it's age and (eventual for most) maturity, but that's not me at all. Sure, I'm a little more emotional some days, but in general I sit on the 'object of my aggression' long enough to cool down and look at it, well, objectively.

Never react in anger or emotion. That's a fight waiting to happen, and often with less than desirable (or the desired) results.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yup, 100%.

Actions/decisions made on emotion will almost never lead to a positive result. I find that good decisions are made on a mixture of pro(s) vs. con(s), experience and instinct.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

they are a world problem, if you can drop a billion dollars on a yacht when your country is poor. that's criminal to the people of that country. that happens all over the world. thus being a world problem.

if i can drop a billion dollars on a yacht, than i could probably be happy or content with spending 500 million on the yacht, and i don't know, spending the other 500 million to develop my country or feed those without.

i mean i owe it to my land of opportunity that i made all this money in, to at least chip in and help out when i can. who am i gonna hurt by helping?

obviously i am a highly evolved life form if i'm higher up on the socio economic ladder/pyramid. therefore everyone beneath me is a lesser being than me, and does not deserve to breathe the same air I breathe, eat, or basically live for that matter.

thus proving the idea that evolution is a fallacy. and that the survival of the fittest is merely a reinforcement of subhuman principles/backwards circular (tower of babel) that will keep us stuck and everyone deprived. like that South Park episode where they get locked out by the Intergalactic Space Federation, because of Space Rocks/money.

"31 My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to hear your words, but they do not put them into practice. Their mouths speak of love, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. 32 Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice."

that comes from the Bible. (the verse/passage) but Buddhists are some of my favorite people. consider "you can't throw hot coals without burning yourself in the process" ( i know this from experience) a billion dollar yacht is like a huge billion dollar hot coal, composed of hot coal pennies.

i would never be silly enough to claim to be a part of any church or have any sort of religion. god, love and music would be the only things i'd attempt to be associated with, but really though, if I were going to preach anything it'd be contentment and tolerance.

but that's a by product of love anyway. god is love.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

there are many rich people who donate millions and millions
    test
  11. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I would totally donate if I had that much. And not even necessarily to charities, I would just give it to people I know etc.
    test
  12. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test