[JUNK] Official Garbage Bin

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Lettuce Balls, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i think KRS is an idiot. if he think's that wanker had a better verse. but good job mrjdm..

ya verse was pretty good, the voters' favoured it.
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You do realise you're the only person in the league who thinks your good? You say every week that you're good, so why not show it instead of acting like a bitch, losing then insulting everybody who doesn't think you won (Which is pretty much everyone in most cases). You keep losing, obviesly you're not doing it right. Stop bitching and actually aim to improve instead of doing the exact same thing every battle and then losing. Either that, or actually stay signed out unlike last time where you came back within like two hours.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

u do realize that ur point is fucked up and u should shut the fuck up we have the same record WHO R U TO TALK? you can't beat the SAME people ive already beaten

and when i came back i WON the next 3 matches in a row.. so what are u tryna say exactly? point is, your verse was good but it didn't hold as much character or style as mine, u had bar's that weren't good punchlines at all.. let alone didn't make sense

u were gonna cut my like a magician b/c my girl looked like jai-z after she got in a fight with bruce lee.. u said u was gonna put the eagle to my head like a philly foor ball helmet did u know that was a recycled bar? u only had one original line i can respect and that was the gram/crip line.. fuck this battle..
    i'm bout to lose to a 14 year olkd englash brat, FUCK IAMBENT AND ILLITERATE they both need to look at what they said, they didn't say nothing bad about me, but still voted for u, they both didn't like my last bar that is all.. the flow of it, and tbh.. that bar was HEAT, because the english/british migrated to find religious freedom, but most went simply because they thought they could make a better living in the US. HENCE TO GET AWAY FROM THE ANNOYING ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKING KNOW IT ALLS..

funny thing is ALL ur punchlines are a result in u researching material about america, so u can puot it into a punch, and they are not even american view's. where-as my punch lines were relevant true and credible. and historical in some this instant.

i think the better verse should be awarded to creativity, originality, I HAD QUOTABLES u didn't.. that should let u know something
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I've beaten you multiple times, and you get TAC to help you by throwing away your trash bars. Two of my loses are from Pity, two from MK and once to Raz. Those are solid opponents. IIRC you beat MK because he didn't vote. Stop being a bitch and saying that everybody who votes against you is wrong. Seriously.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

'"Your wife looks like a male version of her who lost a fight to her pic of Bruce Lee"

look at the HORRENDOUS WORDING!^
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

Considering how much of your time in the league is spent getting bruised and abused
    I bet you write your bars while laying on the pinball machine from "The Accused"

HOW IS THAT A PUNCHLINE^^
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

"When I burn this LP it's not gonna be copying a disk"
    IS THAT ORIGIANAL?^ no! tha last couple battles this concept has been used..
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

I'll leave this member of the clergy-blasted for spitting quirky-wack shit
    'Cus last weak you were killed by a Gram like Ol Dirty-Bastard?

did odb die OFF A MERE GRAM?!?! NO!!
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

And sure you might be a crip but I'll still clown on you all day
    What the fuck are you gonna do, reload the browser cache and let the keyboard spray?

how is that a punchline ur just speaking.. asking question's in the form of rhyme..
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What the fuck are you on about? All you have are sub-par rhyme schemes and that's it. Calling me a brat makes no sense considering all the fucking hissy fits you throw.
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'd do the same thing to you which you're doing, but I don't have the time to find every line you've ever wrote and point out what's wrong with it.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

So if your wife sees this and decides to hate my shit
    Remind her that at least she's the most manly person in your relationship

how is that a punchline^^^^^^
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'll never mis-guide you...you Mr J i'm right beside you!
    dustin' off your bible
    sittin' in ur church ....and it feel like i'm gettin lied to!
    so raise a middle finger if you feelin' like i do!
    while I tell RM .........via RBL how much I despize you!

None of that is a punch. Simple as.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Did you Unintentionally come out the closet you fuckin' prick?
    just quit u cunt
    'said im the whackest fuck were both 5-5 way to admit u suck

*if u read it slowly.. u will see that quit u cunt/matches up to /admit u suck* unorthedox
    2 bar structure but it still emphasizes the punchline. not the RHYME so much, something this league has begged from me, to focus on punches and not rhyme so much*

Mr. JDM I been tryna find a acronym that'll truelly suit ya:
    and it's: Mr Just Doesn't Matter indah RBL b/c your A losah!

self explanatory, not fantastic bar, but still.. good name flip none the less

I Only Know one way that would rip this kid to bit's
    "personals"....
    and i couldn't come up with any becoz ur so insignificant

* this pretty much sum's up how OVER LOOKED and slept on u are.. ur insignificant. what a perfect personal *

Drop Quick with - ya text and get ya Rap's chewed!
    ya low qaulity crap is a trap it's like eating fast food!

ya fast food delivery is just like fast food, taste's good but holds no nutritional value, in this case, ur nutritional value is ur punchline power *

I can't stand you............. and I never want a truece CHUMP!
    truth is.. the thought of u LW champ gives me the goosebumps!

* sorta direct diss, punchline, but more so just a direct diss *

I'll never mis-guide you...you Mr J i'm right beside you!
    dustin' off your bible
    sittin' in ur church ....and it feel like i'm gettin lied to!

* ur little sermon ^^ was what this line refer's too *

so raise a middle finger if you feelin' like i do!
    while I tell RM .........via RBL how much I despize you!

*this was the crowd drawer, intended to bring the voter into the battle and relate to them. called crowed manipulation. something ur verse didn't incorperate *

I'm Feastin' on these 'weak rap' geek fag's every week FACT!
    RIOT I'm NOT HOMELESS SO STOP FEEDING ME THE LEAGUE's TRASH

* dead @ that *

Mr. Jack Dick w/ ur packed shit git u clapped quick get ur rap's 'lit'
    only way ur bar's could be 'flame'.............. if JAI wrote ur 'fag' spits'!

* word play punchline. Lit=to light.. flame and gay .. word relativity. *

I hate that we speak the same language English motha fucka i don't like you
    you epitomize
    Y so many immigrant's fled 2 da USA:bc annoying English ma fucka's jus like u!

* already explained..* there i did it for u mrjdm
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If you have to explain a punch, it ain't good.

"Drop Quick with - ya text and get ya Rap's chewed!
    ya low qaulity crap is a trap it's like eating fast food!

ya fast food delivery is just like fast food, taste's good but holds no nutritional value, in this case, ur nutritional value is ur punchline power *"

Like hell anybody looked at those lines and got that. I love how you act like you don't care yet spend ages writing stuff like that. It's quite sad and pathetic to be honest.
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

"*this was the crowd drawer, intended to bring the voter into the battle and relate to them. called crowed manipulation. something ur verse didn't incorperate *"

Dead@a crowd in a text battle.

I'm out, you need to go outside at some point in your life and get some proper human contact.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

Riot u can DQ me now. but this is what pisses me off, the league doesn't have a proper concept of what is good and bad, they intentionally ignored the fact of how forced, and unoriginal MRJDM's bars were, how many had horrid wording. and over looked how eloquently worded and natural each bar came out from me..

i'm not saying i'm the greatest or i'm amazingly better then MRJD.. but this is ridiculous. nothing mrj said was original or funny.. he said my wife look like whoopy goldberg.. how is that FUNNY? SHE DOESNT LOOK LIKE HER THE SLIGHTEST. that's such a racist comment, so ALL black people look alike now? smh.. naw it's not racist but im being technical, or what about when he said im the reverse clayton brigsbee.. so i'm a blind white "black supremist" i mean it was lol'able, but im neither blind nor pro-black or pro-white. my wiggerness isn't even described on the same level of a blind-KKK member.
    my wiggerness is a hip-hop culture, that has been noted as me being or acting like a black person of society but that's bullshit.

but whatever.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

really.. 4 minutes is ages to you? i copy and pasted my verse and gave a SHORT 5-10 word disclaimer!!!
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

in the end, i know i lost.. but at least i don't have to live being MRJDM.. i'd lose a million battles before i became that delusional, teenager that has an british/english accent.. fuck ur life is lame
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

'oversized Whoopie Goldberg figure"

lol my wife is 5'6'' 125lbs.. i'd say ur punchline was NOT on target..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.