[JUNK] Clogging Over-Spill Thread

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by Pent uP, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

TaC - be grateful that was a neg rep message rather than an infraction message .. maybe TR will see fit to drop that bomb on you .. lol ..

Vote = Invalid
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

thats funny because me and him have very similar styles
    test
  3. Got Tits?

Got Tits? I Fuckin Smell Bad

test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

test
  5. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

sure...lucy delete this post just wanna confirm that he can have the extension
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

[MAG] The Tribune Vol. 3, DF Issue 3

[​IMG]

The Tribune: Volume 3, Divisional Format Issue 3​

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
    II. Weekly Poll
    III. GL’s Breakdowns
    IV. TR’s Loose Cypher
    V. Divisional Ranks & Matches
    VI. Q’s Predictions
    VII. A Painful Interview
    VIII. Tek’s Ramblings
    IX. Infinite Truth’s Profile
    X. …Of the Week
    XI. Conclusion

I. Introduction

Well, it certainly felt good to be home (that is, until I learned that I would have to write a magazine recapping a week in which I was not even involved). Nevertheless, for the majority of you faggots (TheReturn, Alias2, GL?, Infinite Truth, .:pain:., etc...) I can honestly say that I have genuinely missed your company. The RBL is hardly as entertaining as the lounge threads and slick remarks here in this forum. Those faggots make you all look like metrosexuals, or just down-low even (lol).

Anyway, I am proud of what my two sons have nurtured over the past few weeks. Lucifa and TheReturn (from what I can tell) have done a tremendous job in not only implementing a new system, but also raising and sustaining the activity and enjoyment level of this league. I see newcomers eager for points and criticism. Of course, we will have the same old competitors who prove to be lackadaisical in efforts (Vern Acular!), but it is more than refreshingly satisfying to see new faces and even in some instances old faces that have recently resurfaced willfully participating and making this forum a success. Clearly, I have been absent for most of the revival (as expected) and have missed numerous great stories (that I intend to review some day or another), but from the looks, not only do we have enthusiastic fresh participants, but actually talented ones as well. For this, I personally thank you both, Lucifa and TheReturn, for your efforts and dedication.

Although I am what most would consider the "head" moderator in both this league and the RBL, I am completely clueless as to how exactly the new point system is structured. So please bear with me as I familiarize myself with these changes. As of now, I honestly feel like fresh meat and shall be treated as such. In my eyes (and probably yours too), Lucifa and TheReturn are both the head moderators and shall be treated as such. Rambling? Maybe. However, I say this to avoid being swarmed with questions and what not. I will help with what I can and I plan to be around for a while now, but Lucy and TR are still the head honchos.

Without further adieu, I would like to extend a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way I write my magazines, or to those who may disagree with my views or the way I express my opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email me at usadesigns1 @ gmail or instant message me at joekraq. I am always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

[MAG] The Tribune Vol. 3, DF Issue 4

[​IMG]

The Tribune: Volume 3, Divisional Format Issue 3​

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
    II. Weekly Poll
    III. Ode to Vern
    IV. Lead by Example
    V. GL's Breakdowns
    VI. The Loose Cypher
    VII. Divisional Ranks & Matches
    VIII. Q's Predictions
    IX. The Great Sacrifice
    X. Eye-Rime's Profile
    XI. …Of the Week
    XII. Conclusion

I. Introduction

Firstly, I would like to say that I enjoyed my first week back.

Though my competition was the exact opposite of fierce, I was able to witness near record breaking numbers in completed matches and nearly all good matches at that. Many have stepped their game up and other new comers are writing at levels that I would have never guessed. Some old names have resurfaced as well and are neither rusty nor ..er, what's the word I'm looking for here, washed up.

Almost synonymous in meaning, but quite different when related to the ability to form a rhyming story. Rusty, in this sense, would mean hopeful. A once great, or good even, writer who is merely out of practice. Washed up on the other hand would mean there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Someone who will never be able to rekindle the once glory associated with their name. Honestly, neither term applies to the current old schoolers with Vern Acular inching closer to his original greatness and Atheist constantly wowing the voters.

That is, until the return of Tekneek. Don't sweat it though.

I guess we will see if this fact remains by the end of the week.

Without further adieu, I would like to extend a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way I write my magazines, or to those who may disagree with my views or the way I express my opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email me at usadesigns1 @ gmail or instant message me at joekraq. I am always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.
    test
  8. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

Whoooooooooooooooo!!!

Ill be back with a vote,this is insane.
    test
  9. Iright By Apple

Iright By Apple Refurbished

test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

oops .. my bad on not switching this fixture .. thought I checked for repeated match-ups .. sorry ..
    test
  11. Iright By Apple

Iright By Apple Refurbished

will vote llater, but "was" is the intended word here implying that hardships, itself was his father...
    test
  12. BaySick

BaySick ill.

[DF:WK8] dizzy trip vs BaySick

Im soooo down for this battle...
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

test
  14. Adobe

Adobe get money, fuck newbies

i'll need an extension, if that's okay with you. there's a strong possibility that i will post tomorrow, but as of now i've yet to begin and i have a test in the morning at 8:00 (i wake up at 6) plus 2 other classes and i have to hit the gym so i might be too tired to sit and write. but i will show.
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Reminder:
    Verses are due : Friday 11:59pm EST
    There are no extensions beyond that.
    Early Bird is (was) for Wednesday 11:59am EST
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Reminder:
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Reminder:
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Reminder:
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Reminder:
    test
  20. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i think hes laughing because this is the most lopsided match up possible... there's only like one more lopsided match up that could occur.... word
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.