[JUNK] Clogging Over-Spill Thread

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by Pent uP, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

gl to both..

{edit vote in}
    test
  2. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

dont gimme that try/not try bs.... i intimidated u last time....
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

http://www.b r a g g i n w r i t e s.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10363

Baron can you fucking stop...
    test
  4. Abn0rmal

Abn0rmal Legend.txt

Gimme a break. Its the last match of season, its new year, and its RICO!

Lol.
    test
  5. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

u have until friday
    thats no excuse
    test
  6. Got Life?

dude you said from here on out you were going to stop this shit and you just perpetuate it further...you hold less and less credibility with me with each passing day dude.
    test
  7. Abn0rmal

Abn0rmal Legend.txt

...like I care for your approval?!

Rofl. Get over yourself, "Iron Man".

It's New Years, and I went out to celebrate rather than sitting at my computer screen writing for an online text league I've already said RICO can take my spot in anyway. I stood to win nothing from this match. Its really not that important and your starting to sound a little upset that I live a life outside of these forums instead of being sat here typing witty rebuttles to yourself. And your how old again?! Rofl. Grow up already. Tek had you fully flushed out with the "You live to beef with those better than you here. This is your life." comment. And stupidly Ive fed into this again after saying I wouldnt. But here's another reminder...

"MY PENIS IS BIGGER!" :^)
    test
  8. Got Life?

son...you wish...and everyone was out partying for NYE, that's why you're the only one to have posted minus TR and DAD who tend to post early anyway...you're such a herb it's ridiculous....
    test
  9. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lol, y'all acting like NYE was the only night available to write. I wrote my shit on Sunday after topics went up, took me like an hour and a half counting the time it took to choose a picture and get an idea. Whether you got a life or not, it's not hard to write new shit.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

-- RSTL RULES AND REGULATIONS --

Welcome to your A-Z of RSTL rules and the regulations associated with them.
    These rules and regulations are what the moderators will govern the league by, so read them, learn them, understand them and follow them.
    The rules are crystal clear, but do have stipulations and consequences for breaches.
    This post will clear up, in advance, what happens in cases of rule breaks.
    Moderators will make rulings via this set of instructions so there will be no confusion between competitors and mods, as all are privy to this post.
    You will see a lot of stipulations that involve deductions of votes or voiding wins, so pay attention to avoid these pitfalls.

DEADLINES

A - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    B - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    C - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59pm EST.

RULINGS ON DEADLINE FAILURE

Mods have lives too and we're not always going to be active in the forum at deadline time. We rule on deadlines via the time on the board clock, set to coincide with EST. Check with a mod to make sure you have your timezone ratio in check with your own (eg. knowing you're 5 hours ahead in the UK).

Extensions are granted by Moderators if you ask before deadline A and before your opponent posts a verse, and you will be deducted 1 vote.
    If you require an extension and your opponent has already posted, your opponent must give their consent, and you will be deducted 1 vote.
    If you have not been granted an extension but post your verse after deadline A, to the point that a moderator enters to check for no-shows you will be deducted 1 vote and the battle will continue to the voting stage; should the opponent have shown themself.
    If you have not been granted an extension but post your verse after deadline A, where your opponent has failed to post a verse it will be deemed a no-show.
    Any verse posted after deadline B is deemed a no-show as the extension is not 24 hours and 1 minute, it is 24 hours ONLY.
    Votes submited after deadline C will be disqualified.​

VOTING

D - You must post atleast 5 valid voting links.
    E - Voting on the Championship and Contendership battles is mandatory.
    F - Votes must be atleast 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the vote and reason.
    G - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    H - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender clearly labeled.
    I - Votes edited after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    J - Voting is open to signed in competitors and moderators ONLY.
    K - 5 unrivaled votes will result in a knockout.

RULINGS ON VOTES AND FAILURE TO VOTE

Voting can be a shady business at the best of times, but they are extremely important in making the league work. Votes decide the winners and losers of battles and are a valuable key to any competitors success, so stick to the rules and all will go smoothly.

If you breach any voting rule (including C and excluding E) it is deemed a failure to vote and you will be deducted 1 link, per violation, in your own battle that week.
    If you fail to reach the rule requirement of D, you will be deducted 1 vote per link short.
    A 'valid link' is a vote that does not breach any other rule.
    Some weeks will not see 5 other battles open for voting. In this instance you must vote on the full amount available.
    Everyone must abide by rule E and failure to do so will void a win.
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still abide by rule D else you will void the win, but to follow rule H you must use the sticky thread Voting Links to obtain the win.
    If you are deemed to not meet rule F, your vote will be disqualified and your voting link will be deemed invalid.
    In the event that a battle reaches 5 votes with no reply in favour of one competitor, it will be deemed as an automatic win in the TKO mould. The thread will be closed and the loser will take the loss, with the winner still needing to meet other rule requirements to not void the recorded win.
    Any disqualified vote will be deemed a failure to vote and subject to the -1 vote stipulation.​
    test
  11. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

VERSES

L - Your verse must incorporate atleast 1 topic from the options that week.
    M - Your verse must be a minimum of 12 lines to a maximum of 64 lines.
    N - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted. Who in turn must not edit after the first vote is cast.

RULINGS ON VERSES

This stuff is pretty straight forward but there are some stipulations.

If you fail to include the chosen topic within your verse post, you will be asked to state which it was; so a moderator can edit the topic in and you will be deducted 1 vote.
    If your verse does not reach the minimum of 12 lines it will be deemed a no-show and your opponent takes the win; if they showed and followed all rules that do not void it.
    If you exceed the 64 line limit, without first clearing it with your opponent before posting, the opponent will be informed and they can enforce a ruling of deducting 1 vote per 2 lines that exceed the limit. (The only rule stipulation where a competitor has a say).
    A line is constituted as "word(s) + Enter", and we will not accept an argument of "this is a bar". The rule is set and everytime you hit enter after text, that is taken as a line.
    You may edit your verse before your opponent has posted and suffer no consequence.
    The competitor to post last may only edit to the point the first vote is cast.
    If you edit your verse against the above stipulations, it will be disqualified and your opponent takes the win; if they do not void it.
    You may not leave a message asking if you can edit 'more of' a verse in later. Such an act will be deemed a no-show if under 12 lines or taken 'as is' if meeting requirements and the battle gets voted on, disabling your ability to edit. (Your opponent has no say in this matter and you should always assume they will show).
    In conjunction with above, a 'verse' of "line 1, line 2 etc." is not a verse and will be deemed a no-show. Any variation of trying to expose a loophole will be left to the moderators discretion on whether it is constituted as a verse.
    In further conjuction, all verses must relate (to an obvious degree) to the chosen topic highlighted in the verse post.
    All lines of text within the verse post, outside of the highlighted topic(s) will be counted toward the total line count. Includes text in quote code and intro or outro text.​

MISCELLANEOUS RULES

O - Recycling is strictly forbidden.
    P - Multiple No-Shows will result in suspensions.
    Q - You are limited to 3 posts only in your battle thread.
    R - Mods word is LAW and should always be respected as such.
    S - Swaying of votes is extremely frowned upon

MISCELLANEOUS RULINGS

These rules are no less important than the others and will be upheld just as stringently. This section of the rules will be the most likely to be updated and added to as and when a moderator sees fit, without prior warning.

If you are found to have recycled in a battle, whether that week or any number of weeks prior, your record will be changed accordingly to acknowledge this.
    If you won a battle with a proven recycled verse, you will be stripped of a win and a loss will be added to your record.
    If you lost a battle with a proven recycled verse, you will have an extra loss added to your record.
    Recycling is a difficult rule breach for moderators to discover themselves, so it is the competitors of the league's duty to notify a moderator if they see a recycled verse.
    A verse will not be deemed to have been recycled without sufficient proof of the breach. Links are proof, messenger copy & pasted conversations are not!
    If you are caught recycling numerous times, you will face a suspension or ban, to a level the moderators feel suits.
    If you exceed rule Q, you will be deducted 1 vote per excessive post. There are plenty of sticky threads to air views in.
    If you fail to show for your battle you will be automatically signed out for the following week of competition, and you will need to sign-in via the appropriate sticky thread to compete again. (It is possible to sign-in early enough to be involved that very next week).
    A record will be kept of no-shows and multiple offenders will be punished via suspensions as follows:
    2 no-shows = 1 week suspension
    3 no-shows = 2 week suspension
    4 no-shows = season end suspension
    Moderators word is law, their say is final, and if the moderating team agree, further suspensions or bans will be put in to place.
    Persistent abusers of rules, or those that are deemed to be an annoyance to the league, will face suspensions or have their sign-ins ignored. A ruling will be made and you will be notified as to why. Like it or lump it, the precedent is set on a case by case basis.
    This discretion is also used on a case by case basis when it is deemed that a person (whether competing or not) attempts to sway votes in one favour.
    Any abuse of the Tag feature on battles to sway votes will be deleted. With any post deemed to be swaying, being moved to our 'spill-over' thread, and the person involved being punished via any method outlined above.
    All the rules from A-'Z' are subject to change at any time without prior notice, although we will make efforts to inform of 'major' rule changes.

test
  12. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

and nah son says the RSTL is better than ever..

get the fuck outta here...

get some control mods i mean wtf..
    test
  13. Got Life?

indeed...ban tekneek...
    test
  14. Avirex

Avirex New Member

ok... i will post mine tomorrow then too...
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Fags a whole extra day and cant write shit.

Next week is going to be due on thursday a day earlier.

lol, sorry

his verse is done, i dont know why he hasnt posted
    but me, i had a lot of ish today like driving an hour and a half to meet with my lawyer, working, school books, school just started, everything happened this week so my time has been very limited

that and the fact that the topics didnt motivate me, im still not sure what to write about

im at school now, i'll finish my verse tonight
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Over the no shows
    test
  17. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I started school this week and already wrote a 5 page paper an still had time .. u dont needa run down a list of reasons why you cant seem to produce.. how about just PM me on this Lord Drama name when you finished and Ill post... im at work but will check back on and off between the football game.

gotlife.. because I dont want him seeing what i have for him until he writes his shit.. and to me, it seems like he is waiting to see what i got before he writes.. he talked shit about how i wasnt gonna win and no one expects/wants me to win, but he knows im good and so the pressure to beat me is getting to him.. which is why he comin with all these reasons for why he wont have something good to drop.. (blaming topics, school, lawyers, the kitchen sink), even though he will have something he thinks is good, which is another way of giving yourself an easy exit excuse after losing... thats all imma say on this matter.. imma let the verses do the rest. I hope he do write something good though so If I do lose, it will be for the right reason
    test
  18. Got Life?

L...why not post your verse already?
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh please, shut up

ive been in school since i started moderating and have written many papers, but this week i had less time due to more time spent on other things in which i rank higher on my list of priorities than "producing" for the rstl

im writing my verse now, or im about to start, so i'll post later today
    test
  20. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

lol@jook giving nah son (himself) the easiest route

he was supposed to face mound (headless) last round

this is a joke
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.