July '07 SOLETERNITY soulful inspiring free new beat.. plus 5 more new beats!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Whatup.. I'm in the process of revamping Soleternity online.. New website, much more frequent updates.. Time to show these cats how we used to do it back in the golden days.. :D

Leave me links to what yall have been working on, and leave some feedback on mine

Cant wait to hear some new shit

Sol

Link- www.soundclick.com/soleternity the top 6 tracks
    test
  2. Poetical Techniquez

Poetical Techniquez Lost in Thought

change the world....digg'in it...nice vibe....the piano seems like it needs some reverb or some chorus on it or something...actually alot of stuff seems like it may need some type of verb or chorus....hmm maybe cuz its the free joint????

Mind games (paradise wouldn't play)...started off a bit diff...hard to catch the vibe...some of the sci-fi fx or whatever they are are throw'in me off a bit...almost like that one in the background is off key...other than that i think i could probably get into it

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=14697821#post14697821
    test
  3. A.D. aka Alpine Demencia

A.D. aka Alpine Demencia AlpyneProductions.com

all of em nice... whats good sole?? been a while

holla at ya boy

test
  4. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I down with ya Sole even if I dont know ya pimp......Out B.K.
    test
  6. Streetwize

Streetwize beats for life ya'll

change the world was coo, beat the fast life i think u uploaded before? i got it on my hard drive as smoothintrospectivejoint...madonna sample? hot ass beat, i love that beat, listen to it pretty damn often, mind games is weird as hell lol but in a dope way. the others were aiite, not really my style but were made well

pz
    test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Good Lookin Fam
    test
  8. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

test
  9. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

what up sdeezy thanks for stoppin by
    test
  10. cryptik DoMiNioN

cryptik DoMiNioN self-explanitory illness

what up? lol.. checked the beats in the office.. so i had them low.. but they sound good to me.. good to see you're still making moves..
    test
  11. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

its good to hear from you fam.. how is life in critical mass???
    test
  12. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

man, shit is soundin SLAP my dude, always been a fan of your style - great to see you stayin busy - one of the sickest things about you, your shit always sounds so versatile, not stuck on one sound - jea

NICE work

this what i been workin on:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1051857
    test
  13. JustPolished

JustPolished SoFlyProductions

been a long time since I last peeped your shit.. used to play your shit in the media player was a big fan of you.. now let me see what you got poppin

still the same style.. good shit
    damn at The Fast Life.. so simple yet banger.. you put this one good

Change The World:
    oooh I remember that "soleternity" lol, nice piano but I geuss it sound nicer if you put some long bass on it but beat is fine.. like The Fast Life better, that shit just more my style

check back
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1051971
    test
  14. lucifer142nd

lucifer142nd c i got bitches shakin

im feelin CHANGE DA WORLD n PIRETS CHEST n JOKES ON U them r some heat
    test
  15. RonVerse

RonVerse immigrant

nice beats, im diggin ya sound, heard fast life, change da world, fantastic gangsta.

i felt fantastic gangsta's build up was too long, but after the kick it was dope.

on your picture on soundclick, u cant even see that black dude lmao.
    test
  16. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

good lookin out yall
    test
  17. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

holy fuck balls. i aint been on this site forever. and fuckin chris mcgill is still on here? whoa
    test
  18. marcush

marcush New Member

hey sol,

i'm lookin forward to seein your new site online man.

Like someone said, you put fast life there already but anyways this beat is great. I really like the energy of this track, i'm trying to find out which elements you sampled but it's hard man, everything fits together so well. I can remember i put this track on my mp3 and the bassline was way to loud so that's the only negative thing i can say about that track.

I really like change the world. This is some alternative stuff. You combined like 5 different styles together on this beat, country, soul, rnb, hiphop and gospel, that's what i like about it. Great track.

My personal favorite is paradise funky chill beat. It's just so funky! The bassline is too sick, it has a lovely swag on the percussion, that melody that starts playin at 1:00 is just so sick man, i love the chords you played on this one. This beat has the same vibe as Grass roots, it has a somewhat mysterious atmosphere. I wanna hear you on the radio man!

Mind games, well im not really into crunk but i am always amazed by the way how you manage do make it sounds so different yet prosounding.

Pirates chest, i really like this track, this is real soulful, crazy melodies, percussion is hard, i really like how you played that sine at 0:14. You are capable of creating melodies that take you into one direction and than changing the whole melody in some way you wouldn't expect as a listener. That's what i love about your style, there's always so much going one yet it doesn't start to sound chaotic.

leave me some feedback if you got time:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1052540
    test
  19. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

good shit.. i fucks wit thaet paradise funky the most.. lol @ that pose when u first go to the sc page.. that shit always gets me.. mind games is real sick too
    test
  20. articledon

articledon New Member

hot shit. I used to have your beats and your cd constantly playing back in like 03-04
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.