Juice Asked Eminem for a Spot on Shady Records?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by FaceLess, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

**bitch come on in***

I was watching the RapNation's Eminem Documentary this morning(got it from the local hiphop spot yesterday for 4 bucks) and they said after eminem blew off tha SSLP he was touring in chi-town and Juice came to the show and was like "since we go back man,Put me on,you know my Rap sheet and what i'm capable of give me My Shot" and eminem responded with " It's outta my hands, I Mean you are the Better Mc Right?" i can picture him saying that shit all Smart mouth like still thinking he was cheated in Scribble Jam and rap olympics.lol
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Nah man, Juice is signed.

Along with Cage and co.
    test
  3. Frog

Frog New Member

hmmmmmmmm
    test
  4. FaceLess

Not in 99/2000 he wasnt
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Juice ain't JUST signed... he owns his own label... Conglomerate....

and he wasn't signed back then... and even though he's signed now, he could put his 'lil label under Shady and that would help him tremendously

and what's he mean by: "It's outta my hands. You are a better MC right?"

I don't think Em thinks he got cheated at SCRIBBLE JAM ONLY (he never battled 'em at Rap Olympics)... Rah Digga beat Eminem at the Rap Olympics... Anyway, Em doesn't feel cheated against Juice... He even said, Juice was dismantled him and made 'em feel like he was nothing....
    test
  6. FaceLess

Nah eminem beat Rah digga....He came in 2nd at Scribble jam to Juice and 2nd in rap olympics to Juice...just heard it on the documentary 10 minutes ago

**edited in**

Eminem's Friend and engineer was just talking how eminem came back from Cincy saying that he lost scribble jam only becuase they didnt want the "White boy" to win...

but i have also heard em say what u Stated he said...So who knows?
    test
  7. FaceLess

^^scratch that i never heard em say what u said he said i heard one of his "entourage" say it
    test
  8. EYE-Z

EYE-Z rote my vrse playing Bout

What Fuckin Documenturary Faggot
    test
  9. FaceLess

i just told u the Rapnations What is it AKA doc?
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nah, he lost to Rah Digga.... he came to the Rap Olympics with all writtens (listen to his verses in the battles - it's obvious)... then a girl came up 'n he had nuttin' to say to her cuz he wasn't prepared for it... Rah Digga beat 'em... Juice even said he only battled Em once.....

and honestly, they didn't want Em to win... you can hear all the people criticizing Em, critiquing everything he said, during the battle... I think it shook his nerves a bit too... but Juice still clearly won, even with the fans wanting Em to lose
    test
  11. FaceLess

Dawg u wrong.....Em shit on Rah digga i have the battle....

He used tha Beat u like a Abusive husband....dont take ya period out on me and a few more hot lines....

I'm telling you dawg he beat Rah digga i know for sure

If he didnt lose to juice in the rap olympics then this documentary is wrong...but he beat rah digga
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I heard what he was sayin' to Rah Digga... it wasn't that hard hittin'... he sounded like he got caught off guard... it was actually pretty obvious when he said: "I never battled a female before..."

but you don't know what Rah said... maybe she came hard? who knows...
    test
  13. ENice

ENice Janitor Changed My Name!

lol@the thought of Juice saying to anyone "put me on, give me my shot" especially when he's turned down offers from major labels
    test
  14. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

test
  15. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

I do remember an interview with Juice saying if he was in the industry, he's ride with Eminem...that's about it though...it was posted on here a while back if anyone wants to go digging...
    test
  16. tactics

tactics R.I.P Kim Deliz

whos juice>?
    test
  17. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

a battle mc ^^^^ i saw the video of eminem vs him in the M&Ms for free section juice is a skinny ass black dude i thought he was gonna be really big when i first heard him
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Juice is the greatest REAL freestyler of all-time... he's also a legend in the underground and one of the most respected hip hop figures inside of the game, PERIOD... every rapper in the game knows who Juice is.... guys in the ROC met 'em before and Master P gave 'em a mill just to meet 'em... Em lost a battle to 'em and respects the shit outta du'...

Kanye, Common, Twista, all say he's the best MC from Chi-Town... he's sick... end of story
    test
  19. Mista Pretend

Mista Pretend packindamacindabacofdaac

em beat rah digga you retarded fucks.
    test
  20. FaceLess

thats what i said

and master p aint give no damn juice a million dollars to meet him...thats tha stupid shit i ever heard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.