Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne suck dick...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Ninja Kid, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

And I'll explain why...

Juelz - Somehow, this dude can rhyme the same word 25 times, and still manage to say nothing at all. His album was not an album of all, it was mixtape. He can only make one type of song. There's MUCH better punchline artists out. The only thing unique about this dude is his flow, but he uses the same EXACT flow on every single god damn song. He has NO lyrical ability. And I know people are gonna drop a quotable or two from him and be like, "How can you read this and say he's wack?" How? Because the motherfucker has one quotable every 5 songs, and for a "punchline rapper," that is absolutely atrocious.

Lil Wayne - Is Young Jeezy with slightly better lyrics. Keyword SLIGHTLY. And that means that just about any NYer would still murk 'em lyrically. His album, both 'em, are one song on repeat, with different beats, and slightly switched lyrics. He is not real in any sense of the word. He was like eight when his dad (the birdman) blew up, so he ain't do a god damn thing in the streets, he's an older version of Lil Romeo, except Romeo is much more real (so far anyway). And real does not mean thug you ignorant fucks, it means exactly what the word means, REAL, AS IN NOT FAKE.

That is all...
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

The explanations really werent needed. Tho I do like Juelz, he definitely isnt ground breaking in any fashion.
    test
  3. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

you can tell u probably chill with sum nerds..

wtf.

juelz is whatever 2 me,
    jim jones and cam is alot better than him

and i wouldnt b able 2 sit thru his whole new cd without going crazy..
    his high tone beats and his noises n shit drives me insane.

BUT

weezy?
    cmon now ur crazy.

most of his songs ull b amazed at what he says and need to rewind it back just to listen 2 it again

his style is different from every1 else.
    test
  4. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

^Nerds? Sorry we're smarter than you. No need to make fun dumb shit. Anyway, I have listened to both artists new cds, and there was no need to rewind anything back. If you didn't catch what he said the first time you're an idiot...
    test
  5. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

I agree, they're both wack.
    test
  6. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

Damn, Ninja Kid is killing shit!
    test
  7. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i guess juelz and lil' wayne got something in common with your mother, ninja kid. =)
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

julez says: im doing this for the hustlers, the streets, the gangstas, etc. if you aint feeling him its probably cuz ur not his target audience.
    test
  9. #1 RM Retard

#1 RM Retard New Member

test
  10. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

test
  11. justbov

justbov great

i think juelz tells a cppl good stories on the new album. that one abt jose is a taker man.
    test
  12. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

what the games been missin sucks but juelz mixtapes are BANGIN. He's hella nice....

Carter II slaps EVERYTHING ur trippin. I used be a big ass lil wayne hater but nowadays im lovin his new shit.

"im slick as a old mac- sick as a prozack- the carter 1 was the dick for u hoes trap- but this the carter 2 & this is the bozack- dig in u hoes back" whoaaaaaa

fuckin haters.....i hate nerds
    test
  13. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

why do n1ggas make threads like this....does it bother you that much that n1ggas bump these dudes that you feel like you gotta vent on a message board?..its alot of rappers i cant stand but i aint finna make threads specifically to hate on them...cause thats what this is some str8 hater ass shit..
    test
  14. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Good point.
    test
  15. Sonz1

Sonz1 Registration Please

neither suck....nuff said.
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Ive never met someone in real life that like lil wayne.
    test
  17. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lil Romeo is much more real than Wayne....?? How man, explain this to me lol.

I guess you thought that romeo song where he bastardized Jackson's beat was straight hood, okay okay!

You talk about the birdman blowing up making it easy for Wayne, but Romeo's dad is Master P. Talk about someone who didn't have to do anything but be born.
    test
  18. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

thats cause all the n1ggas in ya circle are lames...i never met nobody in real life who likes immortal technique, aesop rock, any of them back pack rappers...i only hear bout them on the internet...
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i feel you on that...but you know what's crazy, man...

...immortal technique probably had a much harder life than 90% of these gangster rappers out there, and he does talk about it on his songs, just in a more intellectual way. you ever real peep his shit in-depth?
    test
  20. GunzNButta

GunzNButta New Member

yeah the n1gga sound a like a fucking geek...not sayin he is but he sounds like it...i heard a couple of his songs...the one where he talkin bout that girl he was in love with who ended up die'n from aids when he wasd locked up was aight...n1gga sound too geeky for me tho mayne i cant vibe to that shit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.