JudgeBro

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ErikForeman, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Graf. Erik, Judge, Ville, Job and I couldn't be more different. I'm pretty sure the only similar mods are me and JOB, and that's just in our sense of humor and tendency to write walls of text.
    test
  2. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

i only been here a minute but i can tell cozy and job are more liberal and shit than judge. judge is cool and all but he g checks me for fun
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

cozy...I swear to Jah if I didnt look at the name I couldnt tell who is who.....

The only thing is now Ville and Erik dont post much anymore so I usually count them out...you and Job1 are the only real active people...other heads got the blue name and took to the shadows I guess they too big to chat with the lil guys now hahaha

Eitherway....shit been getting a lot lot better round here so I thank mods and mainly Jeff for all that init

PEACE
    test
  4. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

HEY SIFU

FUCK YOU!!!! your wife is trash

do what you will mods
    test
  5. SiFu

lmao and you were who again??

oh thats right.....

PEACE
    test
  6. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

Real talk from the short time I've posted here, in terms of mods Teacozy has been my favourite here, good posts to read, doesnt get excited with power and just seems like a generally cool guy, salutes to you my nigga

[​IMG]
    test
  7. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

jeez bro im sorry i dont get that mad tryout exposure you do. you must have tried out about about 5 times lmao, at what point do you stop trying bro? shit is sad

you were in the incrowd living a celebrity lifestyle, smokin blunts with okwerdz and regularly hi 5ing dumb, exchanging smiles with lush etc

what happened for real
    test
  8. SiFu

I've only tired out twice...and both times I made it in the league, only to lose to dudes who are considered top or at least upper mid tier...Im 3-2 meaning I got a winning record lol

I've never smoked a blunt with Okwerdz or exchanged high 5's with Dumb lol Lush and I rarely smiled at each other hahaha

Forreal tho...I dont know why everyone switched on me.....why dont you tell me Kush!?!? am I that unlikable!?!?

PEACE
    test
  9. SiFu

Coz I disliked his character from day one.....the reverse troll is still a troll hahaha

PEACE
    test
  10. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

oh so you just photobombed the entire scene posing as the token uk wannabe intellectual

makes sense
    test
  11. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

yeah you're a premium bluffcaller, whilst everyone else was swept up in the romance and prestige of the abyss you stood rooted, staring intently through the bullshit

noone cared anyway bro it was just another troll, if an original one
    test
  12. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Sifu, why does every time the name color change/mod issue comes up and your name doesn't get mentioned, you get bitter as hell?

Cozy is like my brother from another mother. We are kind of similar and it's made modding this forum much easier. I doubt we'd be able to do so much with the forum if we weren't on the same page about many things.

And I'm 30, I'm more similar in age to you but the reality is that the average age of the forum now is around the mid to early 20's so that is going to be the average age of mod as well.
    test
  13. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I am definitely a different mod then the rest. Sifu, You interact with us rarely so for you to say "Your all the same" is ignorant. If you want to know my views on Modding then you can find me on Tinychat and I can address any question in public. I am not new to this message forum shit and I have years upon years of modding experience. I have met Serge and Teacozy in person and I can tell you first hand that all three of us are extremely different but thankfully our opinions arent crossing negatively. Cozy got a great point of view, Serge got a great point of view.

To answer the question about 2010ers, I had an account that dates back to 2003 but I never really posted on it. I been doing this message board shit for a long ass time.
    test
  14. SiFu

Im just a poster with an opinion y'all aint gotta justify yourselves to me at all....and like I said things have been getting much much better......

Would I like to see someone of my ilk represented, yes I would.....someone like Freebass (he a Jew and knows all about controlling people) or someone similar would be cool....

now imagine blah blah blah for another few paragraphs and thats my post hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  15. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

retards represent

shouts sifu
    test
  16. SiFu

I dont understand why you keep responding to me??

Your character is lame, its not entertaining to me at all, others find you hilarious and love what your doing, speak to them lol

PEACE
    test
  17. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

bitch i literally have made a fresh start and deleted blacklist and abyss peeps, fuck i need to do to prove im legit?

noone is in the abyss now bitch but you starting to look like an ambassador for fake ass faggots

abyss crew stand the fuck up you dont know what youve started
    test
  18. SiFu

I dont even know what that message means??!? lol

PEACE
    test
  19. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

lay still whilst i zip you up pussy
    test
  20. SiFu