Jot Flames vs. yung impression

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Jot Flames, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artik Phrost

Artik Phrost ..*iLLest FemcEE*..

lol...funny bitch....did you mean a convalescent?....cuz convellesson isnt a word.....and if you dont know the terms, artic or frost.....you just as remedial as that wack ass line you came up with.....but, im not gonna argue....you wanna battle we can....i was jus askin...and a convalescent is a person recovering from a disease...
    test
  2. Jot Flames

Jot Flames I Wish I Was Al Murder U

i'm remedial, but i typed it that way so it will flow, but i guess you could'nt figure that out...or maybe you were just being smart. thanks for the spell check.lol set up the battle i got to get back to class i'll be done in about a hour & a half ...holla
    test
  3. Yung Impression

Yung Impression RBL Finest'.....

test
  4. Jot Flames

Yo Yung how did you put your quote and record on your post??????Holla thanks
    test
  5. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

wow... the levels of gay and newbie must be relative.. but vote Yung

Jot's verse was horrible.. just plain bad.. and im glad im at work, so i cant succumb to the urge to see how wack you soundclick is (i really dont want to know).

Yung.. verse was weak, too.. Your punches arent very direct/hard hitting. The wipe my ass line wasnt cool when people did it in 2000, but, you did have a better (ehh) verse.

Vote - Yung
    test
  6. Yung Impression

1-3 im up i could of came harder Menso
    test
  7. Jot Flames

I could have came harder to, but i was faded and tired from clubin. that dude menso is on every bodies shit runnin his mouth!!!!!I
    test
  8. BlueyeZ

BlueyeZ My Liver Hurts

dont talk aout ill come harder, just do it. You could both use a lot of work, but Mistic is a way ahead of you Jot.

edit..

Jot.. you newbies need someone to tell you that your shit isnt as nice as you think it is.. when i see a nice line i give credit, but if i see a horrible verse, you better believe that im going to let dude know.. shoot me for trying to keep the battles voted on so people keep battling and maybe get the boards active again.

ps.. im menso.
    test
  9. Jot Flames

ps.. im menso.[/QUOTE]

thanks for lettin me know Check out my battle against Roc C when it gets posted i guareentee improvement dawg..holla back
    test
  10. BlueyeZ

BlueyeZ My Liver Hurts

word.. ill vote when its up.. lets see some improvement.. show me some nice punches..
    test
  11. Yung Impression

test
  12. Jot Flames

yo dawg i'm the real Jot Flames these muthafucka's been battling my thirteen year old brother. i had just signed up before i left out of town and my younger brother was using my name....i'm just trying to let everyone know cuz he be runnin his mouth..and any ways he's weak as fuck... i might just get an alias....i'll let you know
    test
  13. Jot Flames

you battled my little brother bitch.....he's 13.....i wouldn't have battled your young ass...bitch runnin yo mouth...i been in this game for years. I haven't posted on verse.
    test
  14. Yung Impression

good fo you uppin
    test
  15. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

lmao @ your little brother posting as you
    test
  16. Jot Flames

Dawg...now you could lmao @ the real me on rbl..........i'm way hotter than my brother........but he's gained me post and a little Rep and controversy lol.......but yo i wan't you to judge ma shit on rbl even if ya voting against me.......i'm el let him keep using ma shit too.... i don't care this shit is fun i wish i knew about it a long time ago...
    test
  17. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

aight, ill peep the rbl...imp came nice tho, good shit mistic.
    test
  18. Yung Impression

uppin still 1-3 need more votes
    test
  19. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i think u and yore bro are one in the same.
    test
  20. Jot Flames

I see why you believe that cuz he's always rapping wit me so his style is almost the same ass mine...but it dosn't matter anyway cuz i got yaw'll poin't less rap figured out...the same way i got audio, chypher, commercial, but anyway this shits all for fun right..cuz ain't nun of these rappers wit all those post impessing me at all..they been doing this shit for years i bearly been on this shit for a few hours...holla
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.