Jordan 2009

Discussion in 'The Library' started by yayo, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

test
  2. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

not to be offensive at all... but i just dont get it! mens shoes are so hard for me to understand...

can you please tell me why that shoe is so awesome to you?

to me they look like astronaut kicks you'd wear with your star trek outfit er something
    test
  3. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

No Fucking Doubt... Jordans are wack.

But my wear my name with pride !
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

I tried to google for more info, this is what came up...

"January 8th marked the historic unveiling of the latest piece to the Air Jordan collection. Wishing to not follow suit after the iconic number 23 was used last year with the Air Jordan XX3, the Air Jordan franchise now takes on a new naming convention as the release year comes to differentiate yearly releases. The Air Jordan 2009 set forth to push the boundaries once again, something the shoe has done over the last 24 years combining the best and most innovative technology platforms. For this particular release, the technological focal point is seen with the use of Articulated Propulsion Technology (APT). World-class paralympian and sole female Jordan Brand sponsored athlete April Holmes was also in attendance as she formed some of the inspiration behind the development of APT technology in the AJ2009. APT technology ensure a responsive feel on the court with strong propulsion characteristics. A classy aesthetic further brings the design and relationship of performance and looks together with satin pleats and Jordan holograms. The first batch of Air Jordan 2009s will release on January 31st with a suggested retail price of $230 USD with a more general release taking place during mid-February’s NBA All-Star Weekend which will see a retail price of $190 USD."
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Also released in 2009:

Air Jordan 6 Fusion

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "Nike and Jordan Brand have always been innovators when it comes to the shoe game, and they show us no different with their upcoming releases of Air Jordan 6 Fusions. Having a modified Air Jordan 6 upper being placed on an Air Force 1 bottom, the shoes come out with a very unique style. The two pairs in January will be using one retro colorway and one original colorway of the Air Jordan 6, which first released in 1991. February will be showcasing other colorways, including Hot Lava. If you have seen the Hot Lava colorway, then those will be sure to please you. In March, the shoes get even more unique. Two pairs will feature the 5/8 cut. They aren’t exactly a low top shoe, and they aren’t exactly a mid-top either. The regular AJF 6’s will retail at $160, while the 5/8’s will retail at $135."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Ziplock Paper

Ziplock Paper New Member

Weak.

Those 6 Fusions are rockable though
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

them jordans are fu ckin hideous
    test
  8. Bonnie Bathory

Air Jordan 60+ (Plus) Sneak Preview Celebrating Michael Jordan's 60 point games

[​IMG]
    Air Jordan 60+ - White/Sunstone-Varsity Royal - September 2009

Quoted from source:
    "Jordan Brand has cooked up a new hybrid based on the same concept as the Six Rings model and after the success of the Dub Zero and the Spiz’ike. A model to celebrate Michael Jordan’s 60+ point games will debut this coming August called the Air Jordan 60+. The sneaker will include pieces from the Air Jordan I, II, V, VII, all of which he wore when he scored 60+ points. Michael Scored 60 points or more five times during his career and includes:

April 20, 1986: 63 points
    March 4, 1987: 61 points
    April 16, 1987: 61 Points
    March 28, 1990: 69 points
    January 16, 1993: 64 points"

[​IMG]
    Air Jordan 60+ - Black/White-Varsity Red - August 2009
    test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

Air Jordan Force IV (AJF 4)

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "The Air Jordan Force or AJF line will continue after the recent launch of the AJF VI and an upcoming AJF IX for Summer 2009, the following AJF will be the AJF IV based on the Air Jordan IV. The AJF 4 definitely takes quite a few characteristics of the Air Jordan IV including the mesh in the midpanel, the wings, heel tab and the IV eyelets. As with all the AJF line, the upper sits on the Air Force 1 sole and is visible just like the AJF 3. The Air Jordan Force 4 is scheduled for July 2009 with the fire red colorway, August 2009 with a military blue, and in September with a black red."
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

Air Jordan XIII - University of North Carolina PE

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "Everyone knows that Michael Jordan made a name for himself at the University of North Carolina, so it came as no surprise that MJ and his Jordan Brand are one of the major sponsors of the UNC Basketball Team. Being a part of the Jordan Brand family comes with great perks such as the ability to don Player Exclusive colorways of signature Jordan shoes. Various Tar Heels were blessed with this pair of gorgeous PE’s that come in a White and University Blue (Carolina Blue) colorway that features the UNC logo on the inside part of the shoe. These shoes never hit retail but you can pick a pair up to add to your collection now at Osneaker.com."
    test
  11. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Nah, I'll stick to buying the Original XII with the Taxi Yellow.
    test
  12. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

the gray fusions are straight..

I hate Jordans tho, they're so fucking plain and the designs are usually ugly..
    test
  13. Bonnie Bathory

lol there are like dozens of Jordans that should be posted in this thread... i got release dates and everything... ill try to update at least some of them this weekend mmk?
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

6 fusions are nice
    test
  15. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

those are booty now u see why I only buy retro shoes and air ones....those 60 pluses are terrible...blah if the jordan didn't come out in the 90's I'm not wearing it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.