Jon Bones Jones can suck a dick

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by N A S T Y, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

Dude is really good. I was wanting to see him lose because I thought it was mostly the fear of being thrown and hugged to death that made him so dominant but after that fight it's probably safe to say that he is the best at combining and being good at everything. and he's still learning.

I don't give two shits about conduct outside of fights. He's pretentious as fuck but he fights like a god.
    test
  2. Makabreli

Makabreli done

I'd rather someone be cocky and arrogant than so sweet and humble it makes you nauseous.

Nobody is good at fighting and not confident. That whole bullshit martial arts bow and be humble is a bunch of bullshit that should stay in movies and children's tournaments.
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

theres a thin line between confident and cocky
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

And Bones butt fucked that line forever ago
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

lmao @ you haters.

and a serious LMAO @ rashad beating him. dumbest comment ever. evans couldn't stand with rampage, rampage couldn't stand with jones. jones is a better striker and wrestler than rashad. he'll dominate him.

jones seems like the black anderson silva. yall more than likely won't see someone beat him for a while if he stays like this. i'd hate to see how good he gets if he starts training with silva.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

According to insiders, Shad got the better of Jones in practice as far as wrestling is concerned.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

practice.

and they haven't trained together in how many months? if evans can get close to jones, which is hard enough, i'd be surprised if he can take him down at all.
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Don't let the hype fool you.....no one is unbeatable......someone out there has Bones' number.....I hope it isn't Rashad cuz he's almost as unbearable as Bones
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

nobody has ever taken down jones in the ufc. rashad has done so in practice.

as far fetched as it sounds, rashad actually has the best chance to beat jones. but that doesn't mean its a very good chance
    test
  10. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

and can somebody tell me why he was trying to act like Anderson Silva during the fight? smdh
    test
  11. metroplekz

metroplekz Member

If you are talking about the start of the fight, it's a wrestling technique Jones himself even explained it in the postfight interview.
    test
  12. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

I'm talking about him having his hands at his sides
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

because rampage wasn't being offensive at all. everything jones was doing was in order to frustrate rampage so that he would get aggressive and make a mistake. it's classic.

he flipped him over his head cuz he knew it would piss him off but make him worry, he lowered his hands so page would throw some more wild bombs and give jones an opportunity to capitalize with a counter.

when someone isn't attacking because they're worried, you gain tons of confidence and want them to fuck up. especially when you control the fight like jones did.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he was showing rampage how better his hands were bcuz rampage questioned him. Ur just repeating what the announcer said lol
    test
  15. Makabreli

Makabreli done

and that line should be snorted and forgotten about 15 minutes later like a line of coke. who gives a rat's dick how a person acts. they're supposed to be pro fighters, not bar buddies.
    test
  16. Makabreli

Makabreli done

ha, zyclon called jon jones the black anderson silva.

dude is so funny he is practically the white forrest griffin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.