Jon Bones Jones can suck a dick

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by N A S T Y, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

why the hate?
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Cuz Bones is a douchey, cocky, tosser.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

when has he ever said anything cocky?

as far as douchey tosser (whatever that means) he is a lil awkward but i think he has been handling himself pretty good to be thrown in the spotlight so quick
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

He's always been cocky.......signing shit as the champ before he was the champ.....he also acts like a 16 year old girl on twitter
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont have twitter. so the question remains
    test
  8. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

bones has a "im better than you" atttude to him. im hoping rampage ko's him tonight.
    test
  9. killafornia.

killafornia. New Member

any streaming links
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

id go to espn.com to avoid the surveys and viruses
    test
  11. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

sopcast always a good bet
    test
  12. N A S T Y

It's not hate.... he's a douche.... good performance tonight.... can't take that away
    Rashad is going to kick his ass
    test
  13. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

I can understand not liking someone because of arrogance and immaturity, but he was fighting against Rampage. RAMPAGE. Rampage, along with Nick Diaz, are in a league of their own in terms of cockiness and immaturity.

True cockiness is shown more by a person's actions than their words. Jones stays in good shape in his off time, and continues to work and learn new skills from various teachers even when he doesn't have a fight scheduled. Rampage has Ricky Hatton Syndrome, he gains 50 to 60 pounds in between fights, eats nothing but junk, smokes, and spends all of his time playing video games. That shows MUCH more arrogance than anything Jones has done.

Jones has said a few things in interviews you may not like, but fuck, who can compare to Rampage? Unless you're fighting him or asking him sign a replica belt, Jones always seems cool to people. On the other hand, Rampage has been known to:

-slap male fans/reporters in the face
    -sucker punch male reporters in the balls
    -hump female reporters
    -lash out at anyone who suggests he'll lose a fight
    -make a fuckton of excuses for every loss
    -perform an abortion using a monster truck

Why cheer for the greater of two evils?
    test
  14. N A S T Y

fuck the bandwagon tbh
    test
  15. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Couldn't bothered to start a new thread. Just watched the fight, and all I can say is,

On the real, I respect Jon Jones.

Cant wait for Evan/Jones.

Hopefully we can see a Evans/Forrest rematch.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

evans and forrest wont even be competitive.

Nasty u say fuck the bangwagon but really u are jumping on the bandwagon if u hate jon jones for no particular reason but that he "seems cocky" but i dont think u can even post one quote he has said to support that claim.

i think that he is a young guy who tries to watch what he says in public and show confidence like a champion is supposed to. when hearing him talk all i ever seen him do is be respectful and tell a corny joke or 2 except for maybe against rampage a couple times just to hype up the fight against the biggest asshole (but funny) rampage

just sayin
    test
  17. N A S T Y

"It's funny I've been doing some autograph signings, I've been signing lately 'Jon Jones Champion 2011', almost as if I've spoken into existence. I just think it's crazy."

before the was champ
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its a joke. if u didn't already dislike him u wouldn't have thought about it like that. its not like he was like "im the best i know im going to be champion so i might as well sign my name as so"

i think most people dislike him bcuz he is too good too soon. one interviewer asked him a question about would he beat evans and he said yes and evans made a big deal about it. rampage rolled with it and now the world is judging him before he even acts out.

give him a chance he is actually pretty respectful of all his opponents
    test
  19. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I like how some people don't think Jones is cocky at all.......have you ever listened to the guy?
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if ur referring to his accent and cornball attitude then yes he sounds like a prick and arrogent. i thought the same when i first heard him talk. but what he actually says and his respect to others is fine.

that would be like someone judging me for my southern accent and layed back attitude thinking im a lazy disrespectful criminal when really i just like to play around sometimes and when i address yall im respectful
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.