Joint Pain, How Do I Fix This.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Wird of Pley, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

My shoulder joint area gets hurt and sore within days of me starting to workout again. I also have pulled my lower back a few times in the past months and hurt my left hip/knee and I dont even know how I did that.

I'm 6'6 220 lbs, dunno if that could somehow matter... but how do yall deal with sore joints from lifting?
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

one of my next purchases is going to be a joint support formula... somthing than I can take daily.

maybe somthing like that could help you cause it will condition and lubricate your joints and help for good joint support.
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

oh, my other suggestion would be stretch before you lift and during off days, in between sets, etc.

it doesn't take much time... i read that a lot of bodybuilders don't stretch.. i personally think it's great.
    test
  4. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

that used to happen to me and i just started warming up more and stretching and it barely happens anymore. my diet changed too i dunno maybe that has something to do with it.
    test
  5. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

you are probably lifint too much for your deltoids. do you struggle to complete your sets while working your shoulders? if so lower the weight to a more comfortable level. some people overload the weights and can lift them but they lack on form and dont lift with good posture or correctly. just a suggestion because i know someone who claimed something similar to you and lowered the weight and was fine in 2 weeks.

if thats not the problem, then the stretching could help out a lot. or warm up with a set or two of light weights to get the blood flowing to that area.
    test
  6. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Glucosamine (usually has chondroitin in it) at your local drug store, that simple; will help repair some previous damage and help prevent further.
    test
  7. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

I was going to say the exact same thing INKonspikuouz said...i used to be one those people but now Ive lowered the weight till i could perform my assistant exercises with correct form and im stronger than ever

and the reason alot of lifters dont stretch before lifting is because static stretches weaken your muscles...but doing some dynamic streches or passing around a medicine ball should help you without decreasing your results
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.