Johns Hopkins study concludes that over 100,000 innocent Iraqis have died in this war

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

^ ah, right on point
    test
  2. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

he is involved in Iraq and has been for the past year, and has very credible sources that keep him updated on the fuckin DEATH TOLL U STUPID FUCK, SO IT DOES MAKE HIM CREDIBLE U FUCKIN DIMWIT.
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

involved in iraq? are you involved in america? an i involved in england? rofl, i'm involved!
    test
  4. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

also, how many non-innocent iraquis have died? like the ones who are not innocent, the baddies who worked for saddams regime.... how many of them died? ask your dad & then come & tell us oj
    test
  5. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

No, it doesn't. Repeating yourself does not make it any more true. The people that count the bodies are credible, whether it be John Hopkins, or Red Cross or whomever, not your fucking father.
    test
  6. Odd Job

dude you are the dumbest person i have ever met in my entire fuckin life.

if the people countin the dead bodies are credible, and my father has contact with them, u.s. and Iraqi officials and professionals takin the toll, and they tell him how many have died, how THE FUCK does that make his credibility in the matter go down, u fuckin dip shit?

example, dumbass..

if 10 historians told an author that 5 million people died in the crusades, and the author wrote about it, does his credibility go down in the matter? NO!

thats essentially the same thing as my father, a person who was there first hand, and spoke with many goverment officials, u.s. and iraqi...so when he told me, is he any less credible? NO..

ur a dumb ass dude man.
    test
  7. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Ok, you fucking idiot, we just read what nimrod posted John Hopkins study blah blah 100,000 dead. So does that make us all credible resources now? Yes or No?
    test
  8. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

In this day in age, John Hopkins and the Red Cross are as credible as anyone, you're saying they're credible simply because of there titles. Like they dont have asses to save themselves and there own agendas. Statistics are skewed. Odd Jobs source to me is just as credible as the red cross or the john hopkins one. i take stats with a grain salt. Saying his source is not credible is stupid.
    test
  9. Odd Job

no u fuckin idiot, but if you were there first hand in Iraq speakin with the u.s. and iraqi officials and professionals countin the bodies and you reported back to the president the death toll, should he believe you? would he base decisions on what his general told him about the death count cuz of the people the general spoke with? YES!

so does that make him a credible source? YES!

u fuckin idiot.
    test
  10. Odd Job

thank you cire, this kid is a fuckin moron.
    test
  11. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

My point has nothing to do if the stats are accurate.
    test
  12. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

WTF. If your point has nothing to do if the stats are accurate then why are you so vehemently debating the sources? If you're saying the stat accuracy is unimportant in a fucking study that concludes 100,000 innocent iraqis have died whats the fucking point of arguing sources if thats the whole fucking point?
    test
  13. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

So, the president asked me to find out how many people died, and I found out for him, why wouldnt he believe me? Anyways your father is a business man, who at one point was in Iraq/or still is. Im not saying your father is a liar, or is wrong, but him being in the same place geographically as a war doesnt make him credible. You know what I apologize for calling you an idiot etc, but i dont think we are going to come to an agreement so im just gonna end it at that.
    test
  14. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

What did your father say the figure was?
    test
  15. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Oh god Cire credible just means able to be believed in, or somethings likelyhood/plausibility.

This is a stupid argument, and you are right.
    Personally, I think the civillian death toll is a bit inflated, but thats irrelevant.
    test
  16. Odd Job

when he was there the figure was over 90,000 people, that was a month ago.
    test
  17. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Why are you even arguing over the credibility of his father? its a worthless debate that i will forget faster than i can hit "post quick reply.." Now what were you arguing about again?
    test
  18. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

It is a worthless debate, and gosh, you are pretty funny.
    test
  19. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.