Johns Hopkins study concludes that over 100,000 innocent Iraqis have died in this war

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

^ yeah, good call because we know iraq was a huge threat for terroism

dumb fuck

That's still not enough. Bring that bitch up to a million and terrorism won't have much left to draw from.[/QUOTE]
    test
  2. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

hahaha lol
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

every war death total is exagerrated, the death toll of the jews that hitler killed, 6 million, was physically impossible.
    test
  4. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

lmfao......r u a fuckin idiot, stalin killed many more than hitler, how is it physically impossible?

stalin killed over 20 million people...

moron.
    test
  5. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

i'm talking about the jews in the concentration camps, not the war itself.

burning 6 million bodies in those small machines they had, they would still be burning them now.

and to staff those camps, they just didn't have enough men to secure them, how the fuck are they going to keep 6 million in camps & not be overrun??

pretend you are a jew captured... there is a few hundred thousand of you, and about 4,000 or less staffing....... are you really going to let them control you?

it was propaganda to make the german regime look worse than it was, i'm surprised that you don't know this, because it's common knowlegde. and don't talk some more shit until you have looked into it, if you like i can reccomend you numerous documentaries & books
    test
  6. Odd Job

first off dick face, know ur shit before u speak, over 3 million jews were executed, they werent burned.

the germans would dig huge holes in the ground the size of a small buildin, they would put 10,000 jews in the holes and gunmen would stand over the holes with machine guns and blast all of them, women, kids, men, what ever.

so when u make a fuckin argument be more specific, you should have said.

"its physcially impossible to burn 6 million people"

dont say

"its physically impossible to kill 6 million people" - because its not...

stalin executed over 9.5 million people, executed.
    test
  7. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

shut up, or I will start a revolt against you.
    test
  8. Odd Job

so essentially the point u made towards the death toll in iraq is fuckin moot.
    test
  9. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

your mum is big pun
    test
  10. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

I knew you were going to say your father was in Iraq, that still doesn't make him a credible source. He isn't counting bodies. So don't act like such a faggot.
    test
  11. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

i'd laugh my ass off if his dad was head of counting the dead bodies, what a shitty depressing job, just like a baby-killing soldier, how depressing.
    test
  12. Odd Job

stfu, the Iraqi people have there own professionals countin the death toll as well u gay shit, of course that makes it credible, what u think, some kid at johns hopkins has a better idea of the professionals doin it over it in Iraq?

dont act like a fuckin faggot and ASSume my pops isnt a credible source when hes more credible than any estimation made in america.
    test
  13. Odd Job

nah he would never do that...my pops is an ill business man...venture capitalist and a cpa....he just got back tho and he aint going over there anymore, fuck Iraq.
    test
  14. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

if your dad contains any genetic similarities to you, he is not credible in any way.
    test
  15. Odd Job

wtf....rofl...

my pops is smart as shit....and didnt u just get sonned like fuck....get out of this thread, ur always on my dick you two faced faggot...
    test
  16. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

two faced? i'm like 12344 faced, i act differently around every single person i know.
    test
  17. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Some Kid at John Hopkins? Yea, ok man, what ever helps you think your right, grew the fuck up and realize you aren't as smart as you think.
    test
  18. Odd Job

lmfao....how does intelligence factor into gatherin information from a very credible source, a fuckin retard like you could do it...
    test
  19. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

What the fuck are you talking about, Im saying you must be very unintelligent, do you understand that JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD IS IRAQ, that does not make him a credible source.
    test
  20. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Wow an avid supporter of genocide? guess so... Even though the Bush family supplied more money towards Terrorism than Saddam ever did, As well as suppling funding to the nazi war machine druing world war 2... I really cant understand how anyone can simply avoid the undisputible facts of atrocity The Bush Dynasty has compiled...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.