Johns Hopkins study concludes that over 100,000 innocent Iraqis have died in this war

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

a VAST majority of which were caused by the US military

tragic statistic

much more than i, or anybody on here would have guessed

100 fuckin thousand
    test
  2. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

I wonder when we'll see nimrod in one of those hostage tapes getting his fucking head hacked off
    test
  3. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

thats sickening
    test
  4. ThirdStryk

ThirdStryk half of two

probably exaggerated...

but still, theres no excuse for this sorry charade of a war
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

why the fuck would it be exaggerated?

its not john kerry coming up with these numbers

its johns hopkins university

one of the best universities in the world
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

scoff
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

that's a little out of line
    test
  8. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Over exaggerated?? Sounds like a low estimate... The coalition has lost 950 some soldiers compaired to 100,000 Iraqi civilans.... Thats not counting the iraqi military and various millitia units.... I suspect the total death toll of iraqi and Afghan Casualties to be close to a million, but thats just my assumption based on our weapon tech.

100,000 Cilvilan deaths Minus 950 dead Us led soldiers multiplied by an "ongoing occupation" equals GENOCIDE.... YOU CAN THANK YOUR FEARLESS LEADER FOR THAT EQUATION...
    test
  9. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

I will.

With a fuckin' icepick if I ever see him on my block.
    test
  10. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Just a few criticisms I have of the study:

*It uses outdated two year old population figures and makes no account for migration in calculating its figures

*It doesnt distinguish between combatants and civilians.

*It relies on the credibility of individual interviewees and little fact checking took place.

*The study was conducted by interviewing a cluster of 30 households in differing areas and these clusters had a seemingly greater degree of focus in some areas. For instance baghdad, known for having a comparitively high level of violence, had 7 seperate cluster samples taken whilst basra the largest city in the south of iraq was not sampled once. Also only one cluster sample was taken in the entire western region of iraq.

The mortality rate has obviously risen both directly and indirectly due to war but by 100,000? I remain sceptical.
    test
  11. ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY

ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY New Member

HEY FUCK IRAQ! Millions are dying in the congo right now! WHo's looking out for them?!?!!? NO ONE!

Sorry, it's hard to give a fuck about people on the other side of the world, when you people go on day-by-day like nothings going on over there. You take the bus or drive your car, feeding the oil and gas hungry companies that shove America into Iraq. You buy American crap all the time. And because you raise your voice on a stupid web site, somehow that makes you great people, that will always make the right choice. I don't buy bullshit anymore, cuz it collects dust around here. Wanna make a difference? You can't, say what you want, keep what you really think to yourself. Because It's a world full of stupid hypocrites. Ths wars bad, because it's all over WESTERN news. How can you punch concern for one country atrocoties and not for another? You say black people are less important than Mid-east people? Is that what you're saying? Why not save space for the bigger death count in the Congo? Or is it just not any of your concern because you haven't been fed it on american news yet?
    test
  12. ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY

ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY New Member

You guys don't even know there's no 3rd world anymore. It's an outdated term that became empty the day the Soviet Empire collapsed. Yes and first world, did you know there was even a second world. Well, they're all gone now
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Venus?
    test
  14. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

not its not fuckin exaggerated..

i heard this number from several credible sources, includin my pops.
    test
  15. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Your pops is not a credible source.
    test
  16. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Lmao...

Yo cuzzo... yu need to kool ya jets... No third world? Hmm my brothers cant afford shoes or electricity in thier respective country... And i cant afford to bring them here... How are you going to come on a Hip hop battle board and tell people not to express themselves??? your just asking for rebuttles....
    test
  17. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

thats one of the sources and the fact that hes been in iraq nearly the whole war, might be another reason, u stupid fuck..
    test
  18. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Word. Thats my biggest problem that I have with liberals. Not the views they hold but the fact they dont have any genuine belief in those views. Its pure self serving hypocriscy.

How you gonna talk about free trade with a pair of nikes on your feet? How you gonna talk about the 'evils' of multi-nationals whilst stuffing a big mac into your face? Fuck them.
    test
  19. deadweather

deadweather ******

yeah thats right, i actually used that statistic in my last essay on the war
    which can be read here:

http://www.livejournal.com/~fvn/21289.html?mode=reply
    test
  20. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

ahahahahahaha

That's still not enough. Bring that bitch up to a million and terrorism won't have much left to draw from.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.