Johnny Swinger vrs Frankie Kazarian vrs Chris Sabin vrs Jerry Lynn

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Cane, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane Guest

from the latest WWA pay per view.

probably the bets match i've seen in a long long time...maybe even my match of the year candidate.

if u get a chance to watch it, watch it. if u don't, well go get yourself a chance.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Kazarian and Swinger were involved in a match this past week at TNA

it was good for a 6 man tag x division match...
    test
  3. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

I watched that PPV, definitely an awesome match. Great psychology and spots, that 4 way submission was awesome, but my favorite spot was Kazarian getting germaned off the top rope. Besides the 4 way X-Division tag elimination main event from TNA earlier this year, definitely MOTY so far.

Also, its sad to see the affect the stroke Bret Hart had left on him. The man can barely talk. I hope one day hes able to fully recover.
    test
  4. Cane

Cane Guest

his tlaking was just fine. the doctor said he suffered no verbal paralysis, only physical. and that's pretty much all gone away. i think he was just, i dunno, i can't think of the right word. tired, sorta...

cause i saw him on OTR before the ppv was recorded and he was just fine, probably 100% healed from the stroke. great shape.
    test
  5. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

I'm not sure about that, because before his promo he said ''I don't wanna take up too much of your time because if I talk for too long i'll get winded''.
    test
  6. Cane

Cane Guest

probably nerves and a whirlwind of emotions. he hasn't been in front of a crowd for years.
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

how was the sting match?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.