John legend- get lifted.. Classic!

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by eveready920, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveready920

eveready920 Keep droppin it Dade

I Really enjoyed this album just listened, every track from start to finish is 5/5

the production is excelent, lyrics singing.. Great Cd tell me what you think.
    test
  2. Dialted

Dialted Mr. Ted dial

Wrong forum homie but yea, its real dope. A song for every mood.
    test
  3. Max Ayodele

Max Ayodele Godfather

this is hiphop central
    test
  4. GameRGame

GameRGame Do better.

It's a very solid debut LP. I wish he would have ran with the infadelity theme and flipped it into more of a conceptual album, but we all know that's not exactly the best way to introduce yourself to the world. If he would have taken the risk, he would have garnered much more praise from fans and critics alike.
    test
  5. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

Very nice album. I can listen to it all the way through, and we all know they don't make too many albums like that these days.
    test
  6. tanesha_k

tanesha_k New Member

yeh the album is dope...defintly a classic...hes undoubtedly gonna blow up on a international scale this year...favourite song on the album is 'get lifted'..his first single was also a classic..i used to love u
    test
  7. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

I'm actually glad he didn't run with the infidelity theme. He can be way more original then that. I'm glad he didn't let Kanye shine on every track which is a suprise. Usually if Kanye is on a song you usually remember his beats first, not whoever is rappin or singinf over them.
    test
  8. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

It's an incredible album.

"Ordinary People" will be remembered 20 years from now.
    test
  9. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

yeah his album is up there on my list, but right behind Lyfe. I'm sorry but that cd right there is something I can listen to 24/7. But John Legend's album brings that inspirational feeling...favorite songs: Get Lifted, Ordinary People, Stay With You, the track after that, Let's Get Lifted Again-tho its short, Refuge, and Live It Up. The rest are okay

-Peace
    test
  10. honeyfyed_cutie

honeyfyed_cutie QB

hell yeah, i bought that and i will always love "ordinary people", but everything else on there i can listen to pretty much.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.