John Hollinger's All-Overrated team..

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by cyphamasta, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Almost, but you're saying he SHOULD HAVE...

And then saying Wade SHOULD win it this year.

Do you not see the idiotness in your own comments?
    test
  2. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

shaq is having a carrer low across the board....

i dont understand wat ur saying.

two diffrent shaqs and two diffrent wades
    test
  3. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

i dont think john hollinger has ever watched an nba game in his life. he sits in front of his computer with his silly little formula he thinks is the universal equation for the only numbers that matter about a player. it's amazing he doesn't realize how naive he sounds saying stuff like "nash is overrated because he doesn't rebound well." wtf is that?

and a shitload of those players he calls overrated aren't even overrated in the 1st place. darius miles? the world has given up on that boy. lamar odom? the only thing anyone ever says is how much better he should be. and whatever the fuck ever about the rest of that list. anything john hollinger says is fucking rubbish and the dude should be fired immediately.
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

is this all an act for ice (the misspellings and lack of comprehension for simple concepts), or is he genuinely this dense?

i'm beginning to feel sorry for the guy
    test
  5. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

add tyson chandler to that list, and eddy curry is overrated in the 'potential' category

where can i see the underrated players?
    test
  6. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

What at Ben Gordon. as a huge Bull fan i think he gets the credit he deserves. Duke is an explosive guy who all the experts and fans agree needs to work on his overall game. hell he just cracked the starting lineup of the Bulls. its not like Korver who is actually in someone elses spot. i understand his putting Korver on the list simply because he's a starter on a team and he shouldnt be a starter on any team anywhere. i understand K-mart cuz he got that huge deal and a big trade for him. But Gordon is insane. only thing he gets hyped for is his performance in the MSG and his forth quarter heroics. which he lives up to so wheres the overratedness in that.
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

The man isnt a complete idiot though. this shining piece of clarity is one of the things that makes his article worth more then the cost of dial-up service.

Preach on my brother.

And A.I is top 5 in the leauge. get it right homie
    test
  8. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

you know what else is funny comparing A.I's stats to Kobe's and you get almost identical stats minus Rebounds and Assist. Rebounds Kobe has iverson by about 2 a game and Assist AI has Kobe by 3. Yet Kobe is Jordanlike and AI is overrated. stupid logic. everything he knocks AI for is something you can Knock Kobe for literally thats not even hating.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

That's a pretty good question.

At least I have yet to hear Activist or Hollinger say Shaq should've been last year's MVP.
    test
  10. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

IF you understand ball at all you know Shaq shouldve won last year. I think Nash got alot of votes based on people looking at him as the underdog. Shaqs impact was undeniable.

He still has impact on the game but nowhere near the way it was last year. But I understand youd actcually have to watch the game to understand this so I dont blame you for missing the point.

As for the spelling, I'm just lazy and have a million typos all the time.
    test
  11. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

this guy wrote this article to bring attention to himself.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.