John Edwards' wife just diagnosed with cancer

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

she discovered a lump, but delayed a doctor's visit for after the campaign

today we find out she has cancer
    test
  2. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Aww man!!

I'm sorry to hear, after seeing John Kerry blowing a kiss and thanking his wife for all the support she gave for him, and now this.
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

watchoo need wit it?
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

damn, sorry to hear that

i saw one of her college visits the other night on cspan, and she delivered an incredible analytical breakdown of how the bush adminstration is manipulating and dividing the public

i wish more americans could have viewed that

she actually has a lot of insight and intelligence
    test
  5. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

wrd. that's how you pretty much have to feel to be a conservative republican

not care about their well-being... only their "sexual perversions" and "immorality"
    test
  6. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

because she is a human being...

and, what's so hard about that? what's so hard about saying that i care about mankind as a whole and will do my part to contribute to everyone's well-being, especially those in need and being born into poverty?

what... you're pro-life just until someone is born?

it's not "hippy shit", you misanthropic fuck

see, that's how you conservatives keep your base misinformed and deluded. you convince them to think that caring even an INCH about living human beings is associated with tree-hugging individuals who wear olive green shirts and faded jean shorts.

blah..

saying nothing here

so, she's only worth something when she's running for public office?

how is extending a simple "get better soon" and showing you have a basic concern so hard of a task when she's just living her day-to-day life?

no it doesn't you stupid fuck

those who stay true to the basic tenets of liberalism, not the fashionable individuals who got into politics by hating bush after seeing michael moore's movie, understand that you should show compassion and concern even to those who are espousing a philosophy of the exact opposite

saying you don't give a fuck about another conservative getting cancer doesn't discredit my theory. it only strengthens it by showing that conservatives view each other and anybody else as expendable and objects that shouldn't be shown basic compassion.

you right-wing cats have a fundamental error in how you interact with people to continues to divide humanity and cause animosity to arise between us preventing unity
    test
  7. Just Wrong

Just Wrong J Dot

mesk, every post ive seen you make supportting bush makes you look like a cold hearted money hungry mizer mother fucker, and this post typifies that
    test
  8. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

john edwards wife is fat as shit...
    test
  9. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Hahahah Edwards Is Positionless Mwahhahahaha.... At Least That Faggot Kerry Could Run Back To His Old Position, Cause He Kept Ahold Of It Like A Little Bitch, Knowing Bush Was Gonna Close This Shit Up....
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

haha brahman killed it with that... EXCELLENT point...

dont let the poor woman who cant afford a kid have that abortion, lets let her have it then not help her when she cant feed it, haha...
    test
  11. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

mesk dont even respond to this, its complete fuckin sonnage.
    test
  12. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a sonning ass line.. did anyone catch this line, omg this was so ultimate its beyond my mind power..
    test
  13. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

not to sound like an asshole, but that shit's totally not news-worthy...

that's what's wrong with the media nowadays...reporting some irrelevant shit that doesn't concern anybody but the person in question and their close friends and family.

does her having cancer affect the society in any way? no.

the media is on some entertainment bullshit man...

like when celebs get caught shoplifting or driving drunk...wtf? i don't fucking care...report something that has an effect on the society not this hype celeb type bullshit.

fuck the media.
    test
  14. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

I think what Mesk is saying is, Why dont we make a thread about the millions of women dying from cancer, and not just the one whos the wife of a celebrity..

Its some what hypocritical, and I think he was just pointing it out in that abrasive, I-dont- give a fuck way, that weve come to expect from my homey mesk...

Its a sad buisness...all the deaths around me where always sudden...I dont think I would know how to cope if a freind or family contracted a terminal disease... Shell be in my prayers..
    test
  15. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

i really wasn't saying it as anything to you, just an excellent point about the republican views of this current election...

the no abortion stance, and the cut back of programs to help the less fortunate...

and this "what... you're pro-life just until someone is born?" was the clincher, i just thought it was a good point, not saying he sonned you or nothing, just saying i never saw it from that angle and its a good point...
    test
  16. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

the idea of the thread, i believe mesk, isnt for you to suddenly get the inspiration to help every cancer patient on earth. but as a human, to show some sort of compasion... and even if you dont care then there was no point in you replying to the thread. you know the "if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything", this is where it applies. yes your right theres people diagnosed with shit all the time and there is no way of you ever meeting half those people but that doesnt mean you cant give your condolences (spl) when someones illness is broadcasted.. you feel me?
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^they wont comment on that..

Liberals are all about great ideas with no follow through.. A whole lot of talk...

I gurantee you all these bleeding hearts havent made a single contribution to their community..

except for the exception of nimrod, who manages to find time in his busy day to slam dunk on an orphan or two....
    test
  18. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

basically 15% donation of your entire earned salary for a year is remarkable, regardless of political affiliation. thats a figure i honestly can not even think of matching.

good stuff mesk.
    test
  19. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

ok whats your point? congratulations on your donations its a wonderful thing... but what does that have to do with you not giving a fuck about someone with cancer?

you can donate till the cows come home, but yet you support a government that wants to cut funds to programs to aid people less fortunate, the same people your donating your money to... seems kinda hypocritical, but do what you wanna do homie... keep donating, more people need to do that...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.