John Dough Vs Squaw #2

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

learn to wreck and earned respect I was off top of the dome while you rambled in pots at home looking for fried chicken you lied tricking the people and if they didn't know now they know two verses and you dead I hurt your brain like Kurt kobain I blew them out son end of story a few tough votes don't mean you have enough quotes (accomplish the mission you have a long way to go yet)
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

battles closed
    test
  3. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

vote=sqaw

i mean... his verse wasn't that great... but it's easily better than the garbage dough's dropping...

u'll never be nice MADDRAPPER, there I said it/
    so next time u get carred away, it'll be by the paramedics/

lol... what played garbage
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

a real blow out here...
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao...ok sqaw has one vote...finally, thank u for helping him
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

YOU A WANNA BE EVEN McDonna she can come harder like a virgin the type urging to battle with two verses in his hip pocket and his lip socket swoll up
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

sqaw has one vote from a hater of mine...HAHAHAHA and with wack lines like that mcdonna shit, no wonder he has only one roflz
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

he see you plum whack and can't comeback put on a dumb act like you from the hood but a four year old kid appear to hold the lid on three verses HA! HA! HA!
    test
  9. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lmmfao wtf@them votes on the first page..that nigga said "ayo john dough i wan battle, post it up, wanna c what u got." and ya'll let that shit count? like for real ya'll seriously let that wack ass vote count? lmmfao that's y i don't battle in this part of the site..the nigga spelled won wrong and it's not like the o and the a r even close on a keyboard..lol illiterate nigga like that are allowed to count hahahahaha
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

u lost and got one vote from someone who knows all about pity votes, exodus iii lmmfao...now focus on the latest open mic fiasco where u got ethered again
    test
  11. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough You Not A Natural With Three Verses In Three Weeks You Ain't From No Hood You Probably Just A Damn Jello Boy6 With No Skills Son
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

u got one vote and it was from exodus iii the notorious line flipper hahahaha ur finished once more MADDRAPPER
    test
  13. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

u lost this battle too...ur losing streak against me cant end and ur a real glutton for punishment by upping this hahahaha
    test
  15. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS (HEY BUSTER YOU MAKING THE MODERATERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF GAY FUCKS FOR LETTING YOUR TYPE BEHAVIOR CONTINUE ON THIS SITE)
    test
  16. sqaw2

sqaw2 New Member

HEY BUSTER AT THE FILLING STATION

Got a drop top know how to pop lock like my homey
    Chris Brown twist around throw my hands in the air strongly
    Prohibit scrubs and distribute love to the ladies in Mercedes
    Gravies the best, on ballistic beds my statistics spread like babies
    In bath water girls make available the cake that’s mailable
    Wanna lick your envelope and hope to rock your wet sailable
    Boat. Now I need gas so I proceed fast to the filling station
    Founded a thrilling situation price is through the roof just devastation
    Bazaar tire rotation putting my car on probation and show the nation
    That gas prices have become a fast crisis ill as fuck can’t fill up
    My tank it costs nifty scholars like me fifty dollars just spill bucks
    Hurting feeling silly the burden of responsibility is on me snapping
    My finger petro in the ghetto stuff deft and nervous what happened
    To self service? Life gets stormier feeling strife like a farmer start
    Today by loading my cart with hay meaning automobile at Tiger mart
    See a girl needed some fast rap popped off my gas cap set the pump
    Bet she’s wet and plump ready to talk some junk she don’t want no chump
    Thoughts began to circulate wanted a perfect date pants below my waist
    Ready to go at some that lace with an appetite to taste hold hand and embrace
    Her body
    test
  17. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your Rhymes Reduced In Scop E Go Get A Loose Rope And Tie Your Ass Cheeks You A Trash Freak Stop Fagging And Bragging About Your Vote, Couldn’t Be Dope With A Mouth Full Of Crack (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough On Your Wall You Paint Dicks So You Can’t Trick Folks No Longer My Flow Is Stronger Than Yours For Dick You Hanger Galores You The Moderater Whore That Wants Recognition But Don’t Position Yourself As A True Man But As A Little Faggot And A Brittle Maggot With No Rhyme Skills You Couldn’t Win A Battle On Paul Revere’s Horse You Lost The War Like Hitler An Now A Fiddler On A Roof Of Truth (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough Now Your Ass Degraded And Should Be Castrated For Talking About Hip Hop While You Lips Locked Around A Cock You The Clown That Dropped His Pants For A Hot Chance To Get Dick So Moderater How Long Do You Suck? Before Choking On A Penis (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.