John Dough Vs Squaw #2

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmmfao @ scooby doo and pig script...u really are the worst, no wonder I shut u out here...Baron was very right though and I win
    test
  2. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH you faltered in stress and wear and altered dress
    As a soft girly figure in rap with no return cats onsite not impressed
    Got tons of fame because I won the game with 10 hit attack
    And some legit facts in the 9th inning now you beginning to smoke crack
    You couldn’t avoid them steroids came up positive for a piss test
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

was it positive for a piss test or u on my dick? lmmfao I'm guessing the latter
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH you act ill but you lack skills while I pack kills in each rhyme while you reach blind for answers have to duck quick or you will again suck my dick, you've developed into a baby with a menu of gravy in your diaper, you can't comeback and both your thumbs crack from jacking off
    test
  5. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

my vote goes to John_Dough. I liked his verse, it has some funny parts that made me lol. Squaws verse really didnt make sense too much. It was like he was talking shit and made it rhyme every couple of lines. Maybe it sounds better outloud but I could keep up with the rhyming of John_Dough.
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

LOL @ Sqaw just rhyming at this motherthugga in each post though

Thats hilarious!
    test
  7. sqaw

sqaw New Member

DAMN KDP this guy rude and supply food to a dude with a two verse attitude look kid what's your mood in rap best to elude this crap got four post whart do you know? just a damn hate pledge I'll amputate your legs with my sharp cutting rhymes they like razors or captain Kurt phasers on the enterprize I'm a winner with wise rhyme so bitch have Scotty to beam you up so stand by bitch ass
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Baron Mynd thanks for noticing I displayed real skills off top of the dome
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao @ sqaw not understanding baron was clowning him...and the shut out continues with more votes for the mighty Dough Jordan
    test
  10. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

dude i was just trying to give you a constructive critique of what i read. u didnt need to write me a paragraph if you have a problem with it. i'll battle you son
    test
  11. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH the mighty two verse worse he thirst for fame and his first name is scary cat ON the run, JOHN DOUGH need to make a map of your fake crap and pinpoint its destination scripts face delapidation even ship with navigation can't find your ascinine location
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

mighty Dough Jordan with the flawless victory...made the weak sqaw run off the site again HAHAHAHA haven't seen him since
    test
  13. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH change your style you strange and wild I've rearrange your smile pussy cat your paws ar flaws and your jaws locked, I clown this chump just a renown punk with no comeback skills, when it come to girls this maggot duck because faggots can't fuck they ride dick, so bitch get up off mine ("haven't seen him since"? damn why do you have to bite RAY JAY?)
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

still no votes for u...I win by shut out
    test
  15. sqaw

sqaw New Member

couldn't shut a cup of Seven Eleven coffee just a softy dick sucker wanting credit for being a pathetic coward with no comeback, I rhyme renown circles around this URKEL this bitch got family matters, (two verses that's it ladies and gentlemen) he lost the war ran out of AMMO no doubt this bitch ain't RAMBO, but he drew first blood as the worse new scrub onsite
    test
  16. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

bwhshahahahahaha @ rambo and ammo...MADDRAPPER with his mr rogers/sesame street style rhymes but still cant get a vote...set up a new thread and we'll battle again, this time I'll go easy fuck boy, I promise
    test
  17. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John_Dough you're a crap clown jerk in a wraparound skirt a soft ass with a lost past my flows increase cllogging your nosepiece (say what you wanna grow and feast on dog shit?)
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

this thread is a joke, I shut u out badly...voting is done and I win
    test
  19. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your're A Coke Head You Couldn't Shut A Loaf Of Bread With Two Verses True Hearses Arrive For You After My Twenty Rhymes You Never Had Many Line So At Anytime Have Ever Rhymes Twenty Like I Did Son? You're A Water Joke While I Slaughter With Quotes And Drown This Clown Of A Rapper
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

where are ur votes?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.