John Dough Vs Squaw #2

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by sqaw, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

well everybody see that you suck my dick got my words all in your sig like i wrote you a damn love letter come on faggot you started a battle to suck my dick nobody is paying attention to you now wow how will this freak rebound from this? damn you don't see his words in my personal sig LOOK FOLKS WITH UP WITH THIS WEAK ASS TWO VERSE FREAK YOU ADMITTED ON ONE HIP HOP SITE YOU WAS GAY BUT DAMN DON'T MAKE ME APART OF THAT SHIT I DON'T LOVE YOU BITCH
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

a real clown here...getting shut out by the great Dough Jordan aka King Dough
    test
  3. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

My votes for john dough....don't care if john is a moderator or not..he was still much better. "u can't win whack multis n gibberish is ur content", "see I can use ya dumb style n do it better than u" had too many punches to mention.....
    sqaw ya need to give up rap like ya gave it up fa lent.
    N dat's only fa dissin John...imagine embezzlement.
    Guttso - dem don't know dis motherfuckin' gangsta,
    dis ish ain't federal...whateva ya say, I think sqaw is a wangsta......
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

thanks for ur honesty MC Guttso, I'm not a moderator but I appreciate u taking the time to vote and trying to explain the sqaw that he's not on my lowest level...

and that was some nice bars at the end crushing sqaw even after I had to slap him around, hahahahaha hey sqaw MC Guttso got way hotter lines than u, he pummeled u with just his first two lines...wasn't even close

Vote=MC Guttso
    test
  5. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Got great wisdom and like a brake system know when to stop in HIP HOP I can drip shop with a chain saw I’m plain raw like fresh peaches,
    Prefer stats in here or I’ll cause a stir in the atmosphere and make it rain like Fat Joe write with ease and smooth like a light breeze wanna a girl tonight to squeeze, listen while kissingto a tune in the room,
    JOHN DOUGH commit crimes with them illegit rhyme bitch get credit for being pathetic
    Bastard rhymes belong in blue hearses he drop two verses and think he’s god that boy stink and odd always loses the war he’s a misfit that admit he was gay just a damn toy
    In HIP HOP FOR REAL
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Damn Another One Of Dough Aliases This Is The Worse Site For Not Posting Ip Addresses I GOT TO IGNORE THIS BULL SHIT BECAUSE I WROTE TEN VERSES TO HIS LOUSY TWO BITTEN VERSE THE SCORE IS NOW NINE TO TWO
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

shut out in every round continues with a win by me ending it, even guttso thinks so, a true voter
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

HELL YOU SURRENDERED BY PUTTING MY WORDS IN YOUR SIG YOU CAN ONLY WRITE TWO VERSES YOU HAVE NO BALLS AT ALL DAMN GO SUCK SOMEBODY ELSE DICK PLEASE
    (MC Guttso JOHN DOUGH WILL NEVER PUT YOUR WORDS IN HIS SIG ONLY MINE)
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

show me a vote u got against me with real validity
    test
  10. sqaw

sqaw New Member

You Lost The War Only Had Two Lousy Bullet Hell I'm Still Firing You A Quitter Bitch Boy Damn It Wear The Label Proud You Surrendered
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

hahaha...still the shut out continues, MADDRAPPER has had two week and still can't get a vote bwahahahaha
    test
  12. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH your quotes not big because you have the votes rig you a trash fake while my words fascinate when last you ate some skills? two verses is your limit but wait a minute got your dirty dew rag wet my rhymes like a magnet they attract iron while you just a whack lion with no roar a fucking king of the beast whore
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

like a magnet? hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no wonder ur getting shut out so badly
    test
  14. sqaw

sqaw New Member

can't answer got my words all in his sig suck my dick and pray to me yet he talks about a shut out HA! HA! HA!HA!HA! if i shit his mouth would be right under my ass to bite that to
    test
  15. jtotheclip

jtotheclip King Jeluz

v-Dough

I can't concentrate on anything in sqaw's verse and i guess he couldn't either cuz he didn't finish either. Dough's verse was flowing and punchin so he's the winner.
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

jtotheclip DAMN MAN YOUR STYLE STINK YOU MUST USE WILD INK TO WRITE THAT PIG SCRIPT YOU JOHN DOUGH ALIAS DAMN BITCH YOU DON'T WEAR FUBU AND I SMELL DOO DOO, LOOK I GO AT AN EASY PACE WHILE YOU A SLEEZY DISGRACE NEED TO ERASE YOUR STYLE AND SMILE JUST START OVER DUDE
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmmfao @ another vote for me...do u admit defeat yet or is this 27th straight shut out against u still not enough?
    test
  18. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

test
  19. jtotheclip

jtotheclip King Jeluz

what's a "pig script"? rofl wtf...
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DROP TWO RHYMES ONLY A FEW LINES THEN THE WHACK BITCH KISS MY ASS IN THE NEXT TEN HE'S ONLY COMPLEX IN A A SCOOBY DOO CARTOON BECAUSE HE'S RUNNING SCARED AFTER THAT, BARON MYND i'M DANGEROUS LIKE FLYING AIRPLANES YOU BE DENYING THAT YOUR AFFAIR WITH DAMES ARE LAME LIKE YOUR WHACK RHYMES YOUR LYRICS ARE LIKE ROCKS HAS AMBIGUOUS SHAPE SO RIDICULOUS AND FAKE LOOK SON YOU NEED A MAKE OVER
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.