John Dough is the GOAT.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by TheShortBus, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

DOUGJH in quote you couldn't be a goat with horns and a cud you just scorned scrub with no skills couldn't flow ill if lil Wayne fill your pain all you gonna do is lick lick lick it like a lolly pop dude you slop in rude son
    test
  2. Benjamin Bucks

Benjamin Bucks Satan's Angel

Lumbercrap ya plain garbage, i laugh at this bird brain/
    With those lines, your education didn't pass the 3rd grade/
    Plus every rhymes you drop is far from the truth/
    We in 2 completely different time zones, and your raps should be just as far from the booth/
    Go head tell yourself ya nice, we all know this kids wrong/
    And verse was weak hope hope that wasn't your attempt for a diss song/
    You from the jects or something? what ya hood like son?
    You mad John Dough the G.O.A.T & you moms just look like one/
    test
  3. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

Benjamin Bucks you suck at rap son I give a mild oath while your style is toast your girl smile the most when she suck my dick she says Benjamin Bucks is a trick, damn you write diss song and I make your girl piss in her thongs this scrub is wrong and his girl got a love jones for my cock son, i throw balls of tragedy while your flow all ragedy like torn britches i scorn bitches whack like you son
    test
  4. Benjamin Bucks

read this already punk
    test
  5. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

WHACK ASS UNCLE TOM THEN READ IT AGAIN

Benjamin Bucks you suck at rap son I give a mild oath while your style is toast your girl smile the most when she suck my dick she says Benjamin Bucks is a trick, damn you write diss song and I make your girl piss in her thongs this scrub is wrong and his girl got a love jones for my cock son, i throw balls of tragedy while your flow all ragedy like torn britches i scorn bitches whack like you son
    test
  6. Benjamin Bucks

My nig quit.... Just Ron Browz from the attic
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

LMMFAO...benjamin bucks easily got the best of this exchange...lumberjack just call it a day, ur horrible
    test
  8. Benjamin Bucks

LumberLose is his new name
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

whatever his new name is, he's wack...
    test
  10. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

no the fuck you didnt, lol
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

he's the worst rapper ever...simple and plain
    test
  12. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

JOHN DOUGH what your whack crew be about? If whackness was new sprouts
    You’ll be growing in fields your flowing reveals stupidity no doubt so go out
    And play, I attack with truth and like a whack roof your brain can’t stand
    The strain of this rain your sense leaks leaving you a dense freak no plan
    For HIP HOP, I’m an air of mistery while all your affairs be blistery girls
    Kick you to the curve as a sick nerd incapable of sex, you have no world
    My region is above ground while you just a scrub clown with nothing to hurl
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I'm the goat, ur the worst...simple
    test
  14. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra Disposable

I remember John Dough writing text a decade ago.

That's just as sad as fuck, really.
    test
  15. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

John dough my rhymes produce flavor while have loose behavior what's your excuse to the neighbor you can't bear this lyrical whipping dough this miracle is whipping your whack ass, you nagging while braggging why you dragging your foot in hip hop your flow ascinine and you show no rhyme even frankenstein know you a monster in whackness son
    test
  16. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

JOHN DOUGH I possess skills while your mess fills trash cans don’t have fast plans for rap you stand trapped as a dick sucking rat, I have concrete ability while you a complete silly no street agility this dummy is clumsy in HIP HOP, I achieve goals and squeeze your soul make you leave a tadpole you just an attack fish with a whack wish

JOHN DOUGH my rhymes remain firm while you just a lame germ when will your mainframe learn that you not good if your slop mind don't drop rhymes, llook I manage folks while you write damage quotes and eat sandwiich with goat meat, look I know hojw to conduct myself while you a corrupt elf that SANTA CLAUS wouldn't hire

JOHN DOUGH MY RHYMES PRODUCE FLAVOR WHILE HAVE LOOSE BEHAVIOR WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE TO THE NEIGHBOR YOU CAN'T BEAR THIS LYRICAL WHIPPING DOUGH THIS MIRACLE IS WHIPPING YOUR WHACK ASS, YOU NAGGING WHILE BRAGGGING WHY YOU DRAGGING YOUR FOOT IN HIP HOP YOUR FLOW ASCININE AND YOU SHOW NO RHYME EVEN FRANKENSTEIN KNOW YOU
    test
  17. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

this entire thread is lame infected.. really, the fuck is wrong with y'all?
    test
  18. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

swine flu got these niggas.
    test
  19. lumberjack

lumberjack New Member

JOHN DOUGH I listen to the news and use to my advantage while you just a fool abused and damage
    I overwhelm brain with knowledge while you stem as just plain garbage lok I use avenues of success while you have crews in stress with whack rhyme, this maniac is nikels and dime go get some ice cream

JOHN DOUGH I possess skills while your mess fills trash cans don’t have fast plans for rap you stand trapped as a dick sucking rat, I have concrete ability while you a complete silly no street agility this dummy is clumsy in HIP HOP, I achieve goals and squeeze your soul make you leave a tadpole you just an attack fish with a whack wish

JOHN DOUGH my rhymes remain firm while you just a lame germ when will your mainframe learn that you nort good if your slop mind don't drop rhymes, llook I manage folks while you write damage quotes and eat sandwiich with goat meat, look I know hojw to conduct myself while you a corrupt elf that SANTA CLAUS wouldn't hire

JOHN DOUGH MY RHYMES PRODUCE FLAVOR WHILE HAVE LOOSE BEHAVIOR WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE TO THE NEIGHBOR YOU CAN'T BEAR THIS LYRICAL WHIPPING DOUGH THIS MIRACLE IS WHIPPING YOUR WHACK ASS, YOU NAGGING WHILE BRAGGGING WHY YOU DRAGGING YOUR FOOT IN HIP HOP YOUR FLOW ASCININE AND YOU SHOW NO RHYME EVEN FRANKENSTEIN KNOW YOU
    test
  20. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

^this niggas in his prime yo.

don't sleep.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.