John Dough is the GOAT.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by TheShortBus, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

naw yall confused in order to be good you have to rhyme on a dime have to kick more than five rhymes a year dang the whackiest rapper alive kick more rhyme than JOHN DOUGH he's no where near my output and he's constantly saying he's the best and don't drop no rhymes don't care what yall boys been eating or smoking but you're a lying through your teeth i dropped seventeen unanswered rhymes he pulled all no shows now yall know rap don't work like that a no show counts as a defeat on JOHN DOUGH AND HE'S RETIRED TO JUST COMING IN MY POSTS AND MAKING SARCASTIC STATEMENTS AND I'LL REPEAT NEVER
    DROPPED A RHYME THE SCORE IN MY BOOK IS SEVENTEEN TO THREE IN FAVOR OF ME RIGHT NOW
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

bwahahahahaha @ this mutant finding his way into this forum...mods, lets do something about this
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH if whackness was potato chips your words would be served on every snack table you whack and disable in HIP HOP got cheap flows like fritos you're inferior couldn't be superior if you lived in the whitehouse just a termite or mouse feeding on my rhymes HA! HA! HA!
    test
  5. sqaw

sqaw New Member

but JOHN DOUGH YOU SUCK AS A MOD YALL NEED TO FIRE HIM AND MAKE ME THE MOD HE DON'T KNOW HIS JOB HE'S A JIVE TURKEY IS THERE EVER WAS ONE THIS CAT COULDN'T LEAD TWO PEOPLE ACROSS AN ABANDON HIGHWAY WITHOUT GETTING HIT BY A CAR HA! HA! HA! COME ON JOHN DOUGH YOU WHACK FOR USING YOUR POSITION TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE YOU SUCK AS A MODERATER SON FOR REAL
    test
  6. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

no comin back from this, i broke out laughing after he said you'd be served on every snack table. hilarious!
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

sqaw ftw
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I'd be this angry too if I got shut out in every battle we had roflz
    test
  9. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

did that nigga say cheap flows like fritos? lmao
    test
  10. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I was gon say the same thang..duke trippin
    test
  11. sqaw

sqaw New Member

test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ur verses are one yawn after another trash man...now tell everyone the reasons why I shut u out the 5 times before that...
    test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

someone show this jackass how to use spell check.... I bet that nigga signs his name in crayon
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

bwahahahahaha I gotta say I thought it would be a snowy day in hell before I said this but nasty just provided the ultimate ZING to knock sqaw out...hey sqaw, even my enemies agree I'm superior to u ya little gnat...now go rhyme about a gas station again fuckboy...I'll always be ur superior and will remember when I made u beg for mercy in our final battle hahahahaha
    test
  15. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

dude.... Seriously.... Dough isn't a mod.... like you're not a rapper

any assclown can spew off random multis and rhymes

17 open mics dont mean shit if THEY ARE ALL GARBAGE!!!!

Go play in traffic.... With chase murda and harshtimes
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH you have no hot romantic potion just slop
    In the atlantic ocean your Titanic is not in motion it was stopped
    In nice words you hit an iceberg and your funk sunk to the bottom

well why is he such a baby and never comeback yall giving him credit for nothing I wouldn't be in his shit if he stop posting them silly comments after pulling seventeen no shows saying he's the best
    test
  17. sqaw

sqaw New Member

chase murda dodo on dudes like JOHN DOUGH becaus of his quanity he's much better any day of the week because he's consistant any good rapper is consistant hate cats like JOHN DOUGH blow smoke and choke up when it's time to produce in real combat cats like that get shot in the back for real
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

of course I'm the best...I'm so good I shut u out every battle we ever had...truth is u got boring and ur not a challenge...ur the only one that doesnt get that though...take a look at that quote above about the titanic, was that hot?
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

HAHAHAHA MADDRAPPER'S angry again that he cant compete with me...come on calfskin, ur not fooling anyone
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

already dropped two rhymes to your none go learn how to rhyme and stop running your mouth JOHN DOUGH NO SHOW
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.