John Cena

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _XUT_, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _XUT_

_XUT_ New Member

If Cena put out an album, would you cop it?

Why or why not?
    test
  2. larcen

larcen New Member

yeah his shit is funny
    test
  3. Bigg Caesar

Bigg Caesar New Member

I'd cop it, just to say I have it to get responses from people. I'd tell them that I thought John Cena was the dopest MC in history. Heh. He does got some good punchlines, though. I could still beat him in battle. I'd make him cry. An' if he tried to give me his "FU" I'd kick him in the balls and knock him the hell out with some brass knuckles long enough to get my crippled ass away.
    test
  4. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

id cop it. hes one of my favorite wrestling personalities out now considering how dry the wwf(fuck callin it wwe) is getting with talent gimmicks.
    test
  5. negoshagator

negoshagator BRAINSTORMER

I wouldn't

If I got it for free I'd listen to it though. I heard he got some beats from Jake One.
    test
  6. knowmad

knowmad New Member

i knew him cuz he went to my school. always training. its funny. my favorite line he ever said was when he was at a city, and said something like "this city (forgot which) looks better in the blackout"// this aint _____ stadium, its the world's biggest crackhouse!" hhaha it was maaaaaad funny
    test
  7. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

^^^ I, along with every other detroit emcee hated that line. thats the lines that made me NOT want his album, or to even like him as a wrestler. the city he was talkin bout was Detroit. they were at the palace. BOOOO @ CENA for that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.