John Cena Trashes Ja Rule/Jay-Z; Responds To Ron Killings Freestyle Challenge

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Wrestling superstar John Cena recently took time out of his busy ass-kicking schedule to talk some smack about his hip-hop contemporaries. The rapping wrestler weighed in on the ongoing feud between 50 Cent and Ja Rule saying that while he respects 50, Ja is A bit of a punk.

I’m really not feeling the fact that he turned gangsta, Cena said during a recent stop in Toronto. Ja Rule was a guy singing hooks and doing R&B remixes. Now he’s talking about shooting people and killing people and that’s not what he’s about — it’s so fake.

Not quite fakes, but not in the good books either are Jay-Z and Fabolos. Both were scheduled to battle Cena at Wrestlemania earlier this year, but Jay-Z didnt feel he would be getting paid enough and Fabolos, well, simply pulled a no-show. They must have feared Cenas flow.

Soon, Cena will have the chance to put his skillz where his mouth is when he releases his first full-length hip-hop album. Having already recorded his bangin’ entrance theme, Cena has recently gone back into the studio to lay tracks for the album he plans to call Basic Thuganomics.

The WWE used the copy of my entrance theme that I gave them — they were cool with the production and everything, Cena says, explaining how plans for the album came to be. We worked in a studio in Lynnfield, Massachusetts called Base Camp. 7L did the beat, he’s with 7L and Esoteric – East Coast, underground rap. My cousin Trademark did half the song and I did half the song. We’re now working on a 12-13 track album with all the TV freestyles — like, close to 50 of ‘em on a separate DVD. It’ll be pretty cool stuff.

Though release plans for the disc are still, um, shady, Cena hopes to drop it some time in the next year. In the meantime, does he plan to respond to the challenges to go one-on-one in a freestyle battle with the other rapping wrestler, NWA-TNA’s Ron The Truth Killings?

I don’t know, Cena says, chuckling. He keeps talking about the battle and I’ll battle him any day. I’ve never turned down a battle. Never turned down a battle.

In other words: right time, right place — IT’S ON!

source-Wrestle World
    test
  2. jiggaman2003

jiggaman2003 J Hova

Damn @ this beef, John Cena sucks on the mic
    test
  3. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

why would 7l and esoteric work with john cena? john cena is a fake wanksta...
    test
  4. Macabre

Macabre Guest

It's kinda ironic
    In Copywrite's diss to 7l and estoreric, he mentioned John Cena would be more competition than them lol

You got to remember, he plays an on screen character, maybe he can rap better in real life[dunno]
    Weirder things have happened...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.