joe rogan on reality

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Basically it boils down to relaxing your whole body, and then meditating until your stream of consciousness drowns out everything else. You're focused solely on your thoughts and breathing and RELAXING (relaxing is uber important). From there, you have to visualize yourself leaving your body in some way. I visualize climbing up a rope, but you can visualize anything that would symbolize leaving your body like staring down at yourself.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I had an out of body experience once by doing something similar... and i just made the connection between the two. It was by accident basically and was crazy as hell.

basically i was 100% successful at astral projection
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ill elaborate, i used to use this technique for self hypnosis where you (in short) imagine falling down into a hole.

all of a sudden i could feel my eyes really trying to focus hard. Exactly like the feeling your eyes get when you focus on something really close, it hurt for a second and then all of a sudden the feeling stopped, and i was whizzing along a road in the mountains and watching the trees and foliage whip by me... like i was in a car looking out the window

i was completely concious, and i thought holy fuck this is crazy i better stop, and i stopped myself. My roommate at the time was there too and i immediately told him what happened... it was crazy and real as real gets
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.