joe rogan on reality

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Night, when you blood let...pics or it didn't happen.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i agree tatts are a form of vanity... i dont care though i like em.

as for the psychic dreams
    I have them so often they arent even that cool to me anymore... at first i was like awesome man, this shit is real and im one who is gifted like you hear about...

i have both premonitions that come true and truths told about things... almost like secrets being told or facts that id otherwise never know
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and they always feel different than normal dreams, almost like i just know they were the psychic ones... they feel completely different. Almost like known facts

so many times it happens theres too many to name them all.. I got tons... probably upwards of around 50 dreams, probably more cuz it happens so often i think of it as normal and dont make a point to remember them....
    heres a few recent examples:
    the night my car got broken into, i dreamt it got broken into, even woke up with a feeling my dream was true and immediately went to my car and sure enough

I was hittin on this girl, and one night i had a dream where all these people were telling me to leave her alone shes married... I had this feeling it was true so i eventually asked her and turns out she was engaged and didnt want to tell me and wasnt going to...

i sent a gift through mail to someone... never put a return address on it an through away the tracking number... it never arrived and i had sent it on 2 day fast delivery across the country... gave up on it and figured it was stolen or lost
    3 weeks later i have a dream where the recipient is telling me her name was "mail" over and over and she was even writing it down and showing me like it was an emergency... again i felt it was a psychic dream and phoned her and told her i thought shed get the gift. Next day it came in the mail.

anyways its all out of context and explained in short so its probably not that impressive sounding... but i know for a fact this doesnt happen to everyone and im a small minority of people who are more intuitive than others
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Wow dude that's definitely something special you have...are you being honest ?

have you ever heard of Lucid Dreaming ? I don't know a lot about dreams and am interested how they spin into the thread of truth.

Payback would probably know a little about the gifts of the Holy Ghost if you wanted a Biblical interpretation of what you experience. I think it's the Gift of Prophecy...though it has to (should) be used to for the Kingdom...don't take it lightly.

Interesting though...Have you looked into it to see what other dreamers say ? There are other people who have the same capabilities...
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i've got three, the word "LIFE" separated in half (top and bottom), and held together with strings, as the adage goes... did the outine myself at 16 with safety pins and india ink, then filled in half of it with a friend's homemade gun when i was 18, never finished it...

then i have like a dozen of so meaningless dots on the inner inside of my wrist
    and a line drawing eyeball on the underside of my middle fingertip

i personally think tattoos are what the person makes of them, there is no guarenteed deep meaning or stupidity attached to them by fault, unless the person makes it so

i plan on getting several ironic, cliche tats eventually, as well as a few i've drawn myself already...

the word "Surname" in old english script down my forearm
    and the latin phrase "ego alieno , ego eram madidus", which means "I forget, I was drunk", so as to fuck with people who ask what it means
    and this [​IMG] which means "letter/character"

shoulder
    [​IMG]

forearm
    [​IMG]

ribcage
    [​IMG]

thigh
    [​IMG]

back (this one is actually colored entirely with smashed flowers and leaves rubbed on it)
    [​IMG]

right side of chest
    [​IMG]

this would be a hilarious whole back piece
    [​IMG]

inner forearm, with the blank spot being where that LIFE tat is now
    [​IMG]

over my heart
    [​IMG]

stomach
    [​IMG]

other rib cage
    [​IMG]

down the spine (the the ognam script)
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. breathlesss

and coup, see how there's a few that are all water marked, that's cause beer got spilled on them, and another reason why tattoos are better than hanging them on a wall
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Yeah dead serious, all my life... started out as little shit that was questionable like knowing the phone was about to ring 2 seconds before it did, or thinking of someone all of a sudden and out of nowhere theyd call. Or even being able to tell someone is uncomfortable/angry/sad etc etc

ive looked into lucid dreaming and all that goes with it, such as different sound waves that cause brain waves to change and whatnot...

Im currently listening to a cd made by psychiatrist about lucid dreaming. Havent gotten into the lucid dreaming part, but its a 2 part cd and the first one teaches you to be aware of your dreams and remember them better, and the second is where it teaches you to lucid dream... So far its worked and the annoying part is now i wake up after every single dream... which sucks cuz before id sleep all night, now i wake up 2-3 times...
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Well biased off what you just said I know a few things about you. Tell me if I'm right.

you don't use drugs and you don't drink a lot... ?
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I've tried astral travel, with what I believe to be partial success. My mind was a bit too negative at the time and resulted in me "waking up" and having the most horrifying nightmare of my life (but a damn good idea for a movie) and then waking on in the same position I had had the "dream" in.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

What is astral travel ? Sounds like Star Trek.

Here we go, this should be good...is it dreaming or meditation ?
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

yea id like to know what that is myself
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

pretty sure he means Astral projection
    basically seeing somewhere else. Like being in one room, and using astral projection to see whats in another room.

the fbi and kgb have done extensive studies on it apparently
    test
  13. Coup d'état

busta you never told me if I was right...
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh, i wasnt sure if that was for me

youre right, now.

but up till a yr ago i smoked weed everyday for 17yrs and got drunk atleast 1 or 2 times a month.
    I still enjoy both. But either have responsibilities like work, or no money to afford to get blasted.

in the last year ive hardly touched either
    test
  15. Coup d'état

hmmm, that's weird. I asked because I thought that drugs would mess up the dream state...I guess weed does not count, maybe because it is naturally abundant.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i read a study where Marijuanna is supposed to reduce dreams because it does something to your REM sleep. I think it said something about how you skip that stage of sleep or something not sure... REM is relatively a light stage of sleep.

Ive never had that problem and ive dreamt extremely vivid dreams my whole life. I have strange and odd dreams, moreso than most. I know because when i explain dreams to friends theyve told me that, yeah everyone has weird dreams, mine are weirder.
    I also have a problem of having such vivid dreams i remember them as memories and not dreams, only happens a few times a year.... Which can be confusing.
    test
  17. breathlesss

i tend to remember my dreams more when i haven't smoked before bed
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

like i said above its cuz it interferes with rem sleep

ive never had this problem though
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I have found lately that I remember 100% of my dreams, literally every night when attempting to astral travel. I'm pretty sure that's from the fact that you're required to relax. Most people don't actually RELAX before going to sleep, oddly enough.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

how do u "attempt to astral travel"?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.