joe rogan on reality

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

[youtube]w2xzIgdD_XA[/youtube]
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i thought it was interesting

i like his show sometimes
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Joe Rogan is awesome, and has been dropping knowledge a LOT MORE since taking DMT...I'm SURE that's not a coincidence.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Joe Rogan...I seen a highlight video of him, a collection of all his rants about how he sees things in one string...

Dude is blind. Shallow graps of reality, truth and life.

also, what up tho Night?
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Corrected for accuracy.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

lol

night do you know what your avatar truly represents ?
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

absolutely. I quite admire anubis ra, in fact i am getting a tattoo of him, probably for my birthday.

fuck you for assuming I didn't know who Anubis was.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

So you are a pagan then, yes ?

Artwork is cool, but ...I can't tell you want to do man. If you understood what it meant and acknowledge it, then you also have to acknowledge the Most High. It can not be split, they are fused...One truth remember.

Yeah, I'll shut up.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

The fuck....are you talking about? Yea just shut it, first good idea you've had in ages.

Anubis is the Egyptian god of death (no different than the Abrahamic god of death in the sense that they are part of mythology). Anubis is a reminder to me that life is not promised tomorrow and to respect that fact.

And on top of that, he's just a dope character design.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

True that, I love that art work...

I have the worst tat ever...got it drunk when I was 20. Some stupid tribal design on my left deltoid....I regret it much.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont worry most people regret their first tattoos

i know people with the stupidest tatts you ever saw

one of my homies copped an outline of astro jetson in blue and green ink on his shoulder... lol
    got the design from a sticker vending machine in a Pizza Hut

he hates it with good reason
    test
  12. Coup d'état

I knew I a person who wanted "only God can judge me" but, I'm not even kidding, it messed up and ended up as "only God can Jude me" Funny stuff man haha, forgetting the G.

yeah people say they are addicting, I don't think so. You got any tats ? (blood letting)
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont see why people get tattoos at all unless they truly symbolize something u wanna think about every day
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

aint tattoos a sin?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

It's blood letting, yeah it's a sin.

It has pagan roots too.

Yeah, people say they want tats to mean something, but really if you want a memento of a thought or philosophy or even to make a statement,...why do you just hang a picture on the wall ? lol Or wear a cool tshirt
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I have 4

spider- i think theyre creepy as fuck and it was to make me a spiders friend.. so far its worked i havent been eaten alive by spiders...

Badge of my last names heritage... kinda like the crest but its not the crest, its my family name's badge...

Chinese letters -- name of the first and most important form in my style of kung fu, it says ''Siu Nim Tao'' means epiphany in chinese

an eye peircing through the skin near my heart --symbolizes my intuition and truth of heart. I have psychic dreams regularily and its no joke. I designed it when i was 17... definately coulda waited on that one, cuz its my own design and i could do a better job now or just let a tattoo artist do it... was my first. I like it though cuz it means something and i designed it...

plan on getting more when i have some disposable income

id be covered if they werent so expensive
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

better not pick a scab or pull a splinter out then!

because shirts and pictures wear out, get lost, ripped, whatever, tattoos are basically permanent
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Wounds are not the same thing as blood letting. One is natural, and the other is rooted in ritual and in open rebellion against the Most High God. People may get tats as simple fashion statements because today we are so desensitized, dehumanized away from reality that in mans eyes today it's OK. Since when has mans wisdom outside God's Word been wise ? The pagan roots of blood letting encompassed much ritual that is very much forgotten today...still it's the same thing today. Ignorance never makes anything OK or fact.

There are reasons why you should not get tats...that are probably beyond your understanding biased on said above and due to vast deceptive forces that turn up down, and down up...

This is will all fly over your head though. I have patients though.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

LOL the reason for your spider tat.

1. Voodoo mystical reason

Badge of Heritage tat

1. Pride

Chinese letters (cliché man wtf haha)

1. Pagan beliefs

So you got the tats as the reslut of sinful behavoir and lusts. For the same reasons I got my stupid tat. Sin decays and is not healthy for body and mind :) In short.

You have psychic dreams ? Explain them man, sounds intersting...
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Yea, I don't like the idea of getting a tattoo on a whim. So many regretted tats come from some fad you're really feeling. If that were the case I would have got some nerdy ass Final Fantasy shit when I was a teenager. When considering a tat you REALLY have to look big picture, but ironically enough people who tend to think big enough picture, think far enough into the future to not get one in the first place lol. So if you get one, better make sure it's important to you.

Thus my decision to get Anubis.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.