Joe Chill vs Cereal_Killer

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Cereal_Killer, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Rules:

10 lines
    first to five votes
    3 votes straight is a ko
    Verses due 2 days from now..
    BRING IT
    BRING IT

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

hurry up and sign in bitch..

@Joe Chill

Cereal_Killa vs. VENgeance {Cereal_Killa wins by NS}

this is what happened last time i battled..

“It’s the mod’s fault”

There’s no shoutbox or free promotion for your crappy graphics n’ spam Ven
    Damn man, let’s play the BLAME GAME at Sandy’s with my paddywhacker hand cannon
    Shocked that your bio’s shot.. I mean aint you the master of designs mate
    Yet on ur myspace there’s no cover art just a pic of you trynna hide ur face
    Oh dear is it Vengeance or venison cause you choke when you run - ur game
    What I mean to say is you aint even on the field,
    You by the benches tryna sniff seats of the guys that play
    You’re just a street urchin lurking, a dirty dirty merchant unaware his wares are worthless
    Me.. Ima killa of cancer that is peddled when ever im in the circuit
    The anabolic wordsmith n’ baby I’m on a whole different time zone to yours
    I could type “I fucked your mums” catch a flight to literally fuck her.. the night before
    Sure you’re a bitch but at least you proved the NBL mod to be a true buffoon
    Cause ur msg board could take netcee’s traffic.. but then again Detox is coming soon
    test
  3. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

test
  4. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Joe chill’errrrr.. call the fire truck so red can run
    Mississippi’s burning;

i have you, marshmallows and a stick
    still a barrel of monkeys would be more fun

I’m bred to Gein special interest
    So forget your plot
    I’m so intent’s
    I could pretend you’re not a muppet.... but i will not
    from Heir, to air, to aire have i given you a clue
    i wouldn’t give you a tick of approval if you where a box of shoes
    A sox called blue, a focks called nigger and that rapper hopsin’s crew

Blossom if i said you taste like sunshine,
    it’s crunch time cause no match will do
    I’ll drop the noose and your whole front “good n proper”
    To create atomic war fare backwards with a water board and copper
    It’s raining men, women and children can you ketchup

At this point you couldn’t control your keyboard let alone “what’s in your clenched/fist/up”
    test
  5. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

This 4/5th will peel your top back/like foreskin/I'm Joe Chill/better known as the black Dexter Morgan/(the killer of cereal killlers)/planet of the apes/got you thinking you're gorilla/but you're softer than chinchilla/you was going for the gold/but you ran into the SILVER BACK/I'll put more than 59 from the 50 in your fitted cap/you're ass backwards/steady eating where you're shitting at/whoever told you to take this battle/should get the biggest smack/for making you believe it was "Coolio" to step inside a "gangster's paradise"/but realizing it's "All the way live"/and getting killed for fucking with a "Dangerous Mind" that's "Too Hot"/The Son On Of SAM was a cereal killer/that's something that YOU not/you got a fire in your belly/I'm making it COOL out/they think I'm teaching clown college/how I properly SCHOOL CLOWNS/my bars pack more kick than a mule now/I just killed you/and used your remains for fossil fuel now/so drop your verse/it'll only help with my slumber/this ain't even a battle/Call your death the Cereal number/this is capital punishment for this "Cereal killer"/I'm spitting heavy bars/tell these rappers to deal with it/cause you can't spell CHILL without putting the ILL in it!
    test
  6. bonesjluv

bonesjluv New Member

Fukk, that was horrible, where are the good MC's?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

This 4/5th will peel your top back/like foreskin/I'm Joe Chill/better known as the black Dexter Morgan/(the killer of cereal killlers)/planet of the apes/got you thinking you're gorilla/but you're softer than chinchilla/you was going for the gold/but you ran into the SILVER BACK/I'll put more than 59 from the 50 in your fitted cap/you're ass backwards/steady eating where you're shitting at/whoever told you to take this battle/should get the biggest smack/for making you believe it was "Coolio" to step inside a "gangster's paradise"/but realizing it's "All the way live"/and getting killed for fucking with a "Dangerous Mind" that's "Too Hot"/The Son On Of SAM was a cereal killer/that's something that YOU not/you got a fire in your belly/I'm making it COOL out/they think I'm teaching clown college/how I properly SCHOOL CLOWNS/my bars pack more kick than a mule now/I just killed you/and used your remains for fossil fuel now/so drop your verse/it'll only help with my slumber/this ain't even a battle/Call your death the Cereal number/this is capital punishment for this "Cereal killer"/I'm spitting heavy bars/tell these rappers to deal with it/cause you can't spell CHILL without putting the ILL in it!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

best line: clown college..

I'm making it COOL out/they think I'm teaching clown college/how I properly SCHOOL CLOWNS/
    test
  9. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

Lol! Did you get the Coolio scheme? All of the everything in the" were names of coolio songs except for dangerous minds but that movie is best related to the gangster's paradise song.
    test
  10. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

hells yeh..
    except you forget "kinda high, n kinda drunk"

his best track..

man i aint playen.. have you seen "to sir with love" or have you watch "4 women" yet..
    test
  11. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

"To Sir, With Love" was a crazy classic that most of these heads have no hope of being smart educated and classy enough to even want to watch.

Unfortunately, most of the verse that Joe Chill spit was bitten from video rappers. No diss Joe, but you bit...and I calll it how I see it. I can even provide the videos. That "SILVER BACK" line and most of the others I've seen already from video battlers in the various written leagues...
    test
  12. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

That "Heir,air,aire" wordplay has potential beyond what your meaning is.

Both of you dropped purtty decently, and the personals that your opponent opened with were nice.

Do you guys want me to drop a vote or was this battle just for the fun of it?
    test
  13. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

DethStryque what did I bite? If the "silver back" line was used, I have never heard it before. I write it I don't bite it.
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao he just said half ur verse was bitten, not u coincidentally used one line. Haha what a bitch tell scroggins imsaid whats hood.
    By the way, u could never see me, bitin or not, that verse was trash.
    test
  15. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

L. Kross,I'm not going to entertain your opinion sir. If you feel you can beat me, challenge me. Good luck with your battles with Scroggins and Bonesjluv by the way.
    test
  16. King Dex

King Dex Neos Helios

@Cereal Killer, all

We're organizing a storytelling league and trying to get a text scene going at therapnetwork.com

Most of rm has migrated over there.

Your participation would be appreciated.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao. With ur twelve posts my opinion is ur an alias or scroggins himself. An i dont have a battle with bonesjluv what a joke lol
    test
  18. Mad Russian

Mad Russian I don't need to speak to be heard.

Look at these wanna be's
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Former rstl champ over here lol whatever. Mad russian, are u related to mad himalayan, or are u just the same person bonesjoechillluv

You guys are mean, u made cereal waste a perfectly good verse on ur garbage

Vote - killer, for having his verse in line by line structure. And other reasons that arent as funny.
    test