Joe Budden > Nas & Jay-Z Now

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

The point is, if Joe Budden, Nas and Jay-Z all made 1 song right now, Budden would likely be the best 3/5 times.
    test
  2. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

in terms of making a complete song, Budden may nudge past Royce depending on your personal preference of songs

in terms of raw emcee skill (flow, lyrics, etc) Royce shittifies on Budden

i like both btw, and Budden is a great emcee (he's even pretty good live which i've had the pleasure of seeing) but Royce is just that nasty

would be nice to see them go at it for fun though, they both did shit on a whole crew single handedly (Royce over D12, Budden over G-Unit, particularly Game)
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

when I first read this sentence, I thought, man this dudes fuckin crazy. BUt then when I thought about the recent Nas verses I can think of that had other artists on it...

We Major- I wasn't really feelin Nas' verse. I liked Kanye's more.

Dont body Yourself remix feat. Game- Games was my favorite verse although I really liked Nas' verses as well.

all I can think of...

but still, lately Jay and Nas have't released that much, so its still an unfair comparison.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Its only unfair cause they are on the losing end. If the tables were turned, not a single one of you would say, Well, Joe aint released much lately...it wouldnt be fair to compare.
    test
  5. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

^^^^EXACTLY^^^^

And I'm still waitin' on those bad Budden songs that people are talkin' about, in reference to him being inconsistant...cuz I aint heard 'em.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

He dont have alot of bad songs really, he has alot of forgettable mixtape 16's and shit tho. But if your gonna judge someone on some sixteens, then your being stubbornly picky.
    test
  7. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

^^he has like 4 songs on his album that i cant stand. his verses werent really wack though
    test
  8. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Im a start off by sayin Joey, Nas, and Jay are all dope as fuck right now, but if I gotta narrow it down I've preferred Nas and Jigga as of late..

I love how Nas is gettin noooo love in this thread. Besides Where Ya'll At and his verse on Don't Get Carried Away bein insane, Nas went nuts on this new track he's got with Raekwon called Brother's Keepers, ya'll check that and try sayin Nas ain't hungry..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.