Joba Chamberlain is the best pitcher in the MLB...HANDS DOWN

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by As Seen On Tv, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Have some goddamn conviction. You look like an idiot responding to specific shit you dumbfuck.
    test
  2. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

self defense mechanism #81: reverse the accusation.

sad little guy
    test
  3. Le'Negro'ttuce

Le'Negro'ttuce Stayin Crispy

I thought you had him on ignore?
    test
  4. DannyC

its already a given that im too improtant to ignore.
    test
  5. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

The nigga didn't even become a starter until right before the all star break you fuckin' morons. Imagine if he prepared this off season knowing he'd be in the Rotation.

And as far as us beating Beckett on an infield single, so what bitch. who won the game?

and you motherfuckers couldn't score a run off my boy off of an infield single you pussy.

Everyone has a bad game and it was obviously Joba was trying to tough it out last night.
    test
  6. i do

i put him on after that post
    test
  7. DannyC

uhhhh actually, thats exactly what he did this last off season.

der.
    test
  8. Le'Negro'ttuce

Le'Negro'ttuce Stayin Crispy

That is what he did. There was speculation that he was going to be in the starting rotation last year, and all through the offseason. So it would be stupid if he didnt prepare when he knew there was a chance he was being put into the starting rotation.
    test
  9. DannyC

is there an echo in here?
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

cliff lee 15-3 2.58 era. Joba a overrated fat fuck. if ya'll think dude is even considered one of the best in the game right now ya'll trippin. Zambrano a savage also
    test
  11. DannyC

the year cliff lee is having reminds of when the white sox had a bunch of "good pitchers" not too long ago.... its a complete fluke and will not be long lived.

and in case u havent looked lately, lee's k per 9 ratio has dropped and his era has gone up in the last month by quite a bit. his numbers lately are still good, but best in the league.. not even close.
    test
  12. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

test
  13. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Nah i know lee not the best like "the best" but this year? he is "the best". If i would say who the best pitcher is i'd say Cc, Zambrano or Beckett. In playoff time Beckett turn to a fuckin savage and thats why i said last year he was the best but it change every year really. In football and basketball its always between 2-3 players but baseball its like 10 different players
    test
  14. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Not taking anything away from Cliff, because he's nasty, but the Rays beat themselves last night....

Way too many runners left in scoring position last night...Lee wasn't his best, we were just looking terrible...

Pena, Longo and Navarro, the beef of our line-up didn't do shit...

Aki was going to town, but these fools gave him absolutely no help..Even Gross was getting some hits...

Crawford and Bartlett being out of the line-up didn't help....Willy "Two left feet" Aybar didn't help making mistakes at SS...

On a side-note...Cliff Lee places the ball exactly where the fuck he wants to on that plate...ridiculous control....
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Lee had an 18 win season a few years ago....He's putting the ball where he wants to....control, the amount of pitches in his arsenal and the defense behind him are the reason his record is the way it is...Fuck, the defense alone is the reason OUR pitchers in Tampa have half the wins they've accumulated.

It's not a fluke...Defense + Control + Mixing pitches/speeds = Wins..He's not a strikeout pitcher, regardless of the amount he's accrued so far this season, so the K's per 9 don't affect my opinion on him now..

Besides it wasn't but 3 starts ago that he burned 10 batters.
    test
  16. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Yea ya'll fucked up in the 7th inning with 2 on and 0 outs. Pena pissed me off when he got hit by that pitch. muafucka stuck his hands in over the plate and act like he was mad it hit his fingers. i want the rays to win tomorrows game cuz i want them to go to the playoffs over ny or boston. i would want em to win today but my nigga carmona pitching
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

nice to see somebody know what they talkin bout round here. lee had a off year last year but before that he always been solid
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Guest

These pitchers need to learn to stop pitching Evan high..
    test
  19. Newportz

Newportz Guest

ROFL..

Back-to Back-to Back.
    test
  20. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Damn, Tex Mex putting a hurtin on the Yanks....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.