JOB1 vs CHOPPA: THE OFFICIAL BATTLE! (vote on who won)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by JobOne, May 22, 2011.

?

Who won?

Poll closed May 29, 2011.
  1. JOB1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Choppa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

This.
    test
  2. Beyonder01

Beyonder01 1/6th of Bad Seedz

job verse was better structured and was more personal

chop had more creative bars and better delivery

tough to call... i got use some time... i'll make my vote in 3 days
    test
  3. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Turned out to be a good battle. Choppa's is much better given that he did it in much less time, but I guess I'll ignore that if it isn't technically in the rules, and just go by the final product.

Job1 started out with fire in his first 4, had some decent to good lines about Choppa's actual life, but eh, going the SONS route was obvious, and boring. But his last couple lines were also fire. As far as structure, I'm guessing he followed the rhyme scheme more precisely (not sure if that was part of the deal, just like the posting first part). Length-wise, his sounds like you could rap it on a beat, if you trim a little bit of it.

Choppa loses points for not following the structure as carefully as Job1 did, but bar for bar I thought his lines were better. I thought the rhymes he came up with were much more creative, that bat vs Ginobili part was fire. Length-wise, his sounds like a text battle verse, those would be hard to rap to a beat.

I think Choppa wrote the better verse overall, but I think Job1 wrote the better verse for this competition specifically. I would still give it to Choppa if I included the speed he wrote that shit with (which is EXTREMELY impressive), but I guess I'll give this to Job1 on a technicality.
    test
  4. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i voted for chop.

im not happy about it.

test
  5. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

lol choppa killed this shit
    test
  6. squidwardsclnt

squidwardsclnt New Member

Choppa got this.
    test
  7. seansss

seansss Bath Salt Heaven

gave it to job

his verse is structured better and more relevant

choppa did stretch quite a bit....which if you are rapping live and have a good delivery you can manage to hide but on text it is more apparent

job took longer but choppa did edit/add to his verse couple of times i think so that ain't no big deal to me

i don't hate or dislike choppa

he is actually the most likable and easiest to spot troll (i don't even know we can call him a troll anymore)

you know what his opinion is going to be about something even before he says anything

he does a very good job supporting his argument

i actually feel bad for the folks who fall for it
    test
  8. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

if job would've kept the momentum he started with I would've gave it to him. Very close battle but even with some of his non rhyming shit, I think Choppa edged him. Dude's verse was a pretty entertaining read. That bat vs ginobili shit sealed it for me. Job definitely bodied the pre battle antics though.
    test
  9. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

This was a terrific battle and both lyricists brought genuine lyricism and significant firepower to their verses.Props to both. However,it's clear that Choppa not only used superior multis but used superior multis in the proper way...he linked together powerful punches in machine gun bursts.He crafted potent,on point bars that attack his opponent instead of bars that "merely rhyme" with the inevitable result that he employed superior sound manipulation,superior flow (it's harder to keep bars flowing on point when you employ the more sophisticated rhyme scheme) and the more creative,more nonstop,more potent punches.

Good battle to both,but clearly Choppa won this battle.You guys should go another 2 rounds to see who's truly the superior lyricist in every regard visavis battling.

If you guys can stand to read 3 rounds of 48 bars in a text battle with flips,check out my battle with G-FORCE...http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1278198-main-event-rounds-1-3-deth-g-force-2.html
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

whats so special about these cats.. I'd merk both of em :funny:
    test
  11. DethStryque

Let's see that.I'd like to battle these guys too.It'd be fun.
    test
  12. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Idk deth, they got blue highlights :clapping:
    test
  13. DethStryque

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah there's that. But for real man just vote on their battle man. And finish your vote on MY battle vs G-Force
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Lmao, Choppa might've gotten this (could go either way), but lol @ "superior multis"
    test
  15. DethStryque

No question that my manz showed superior multis. If you're of a different opinion? Cool...but what do you base that on? What bars make it even a question in your mind that Choppa--who I don't even know--did NOT drop superior multis visavis Job?
    test
  16. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

You could've asked that question in much fewer words...

JOB's were arguably better because they matched more, and they... actually rhymed. The original idea was rhyme the phrase "pack of coyotes". A lot of what Choppa said doesn't rhyme with that, or with anything tbh.

You could say Choppa's content was better I guess, but JOB was more technically proficient.
    test
  17. DethStryque

I asked more than one question,Gwame, and I did so in a specific way.So I had to use the amount of words that I asked. Thanks for answering. I didn't know that the origina idea was to rhyme the phrase "pack of coyotes"...but Choppa's content was better.Including the content of the multis which he used that DIDN'T rhyme with "pack of coyotes". So I voted for him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.