JOB1 vs CHOPPA: THE OFFICIAL BATTLE! (vote on who won)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by JobOne, May 22, 2011.

?

Who won?

Poll closed May 29, 2011.
  1. JOB1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Choppa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

JOB1

Choppa was so stressed on my bars, for the PAST TWO NIGHTS, NO SLEEP/
    Counting the days as they crawled along, MAD CUZ I CHOSE 3/
    BVA thinks you fell off, so when I beat you for BRAGGIN RIGHTS ONLY/
    I'll still hang your head above my mantle, the way I BRANDISH MY TROPHIES/
    If you a PACK OF COYOTES/ I'm a RABID, VIOLENT WOLF BREED/
    I had a PANTHER'S MIND MOLD ME/ and became a SAVAGE LIKE MOWGLI/
    You're probably just a middle-class, AVERAGE, WHITE COKE FIEND/
    Loves indie rock, doesn't like rap, part of a FRAT THAT LIKE TA GO SKIING/
    Likes chicks that HAVE TATS AND BUY NOSE RINGS/
    And tries to figure how they fit that FLAT ASS INSIDE THOSE JEANS/
    Curls weights at home; Drinks cum just to MAXIMIZE PROTEIN/
    Yeah, I could see why you wouldn't want to ADVERTISE THOSE THINGS/
    That was years ago, but now, without THAT, YOUR LIFE'S LONELY/
    He watches S.O.N.S. battles just to FANTASIZE MOSTLY/
    Has Fox on mute; For Brixx, he ADLIBS LINES LOW KEY/
    Watches QP's sextape on repeat to SATISFY THOSE NEEDS/
    Make threads praising Conceited, just to PLANT IN MINDS; SOW SEEDS/
    Quoting every Heartless line, hoping, "If he reads this, there's a CHANCE HE MIGHT QUOTE ME!"/
    Doing the Mr. ATLA dance, while QP held short-STACK UP BY BOTH KNEES/
    WOW, that sounds fucking SAD........GO DIE SLOWLY/
    If I were you, I would take a knife and STAB TIL MY THROAT BLEEDS/
    Or put my head inside of a plastic BAG SO I WON'T BREATHE/
    Of course, it doesn't make me feel BAD TO WRITE THOSE THINGS/
    Because, fortunately, suicide would be an act that would imPACT YOUR LIFE SOLEY/
    You're record is PADDED....LIES....PHONY/ You rigged MATCHES BY VOTING/
    DISSING J? You helped me GET MY NAME. You're JAZ...........HAWAIIAN SOPHIE/

VS

Get 2 Da Choppa

Imma start by ENACTING A STORY about me and job1 and the FACTS THAT HE TOLD ME/
    He pm’ed me like ‘lets put up a GRAND OF OUR OWN EACH and winner gets the STASH AND THE WHOLE PIECE’/
    So I said ‘iight but if u don’t follow through then im gonna be PACKIN SOME CHROME HEAT and then collect that STACK THAT YOU OWE ME’
    But then he bitched up like ‘naw fuck this ACTUAL QUARRY lets have the MATCH IN THE MORNING and forget about the CASH AND THE WAR…PLEASE!’
    At this point im thinking got dayum this FAGGOT IS CORNY he scared to battle me and his DEMANDS ARE TOO BORING!/
    I want to ‘raise the steaks’ like a CHEF IN DA 40’s and have u BAGGIN UP GROCERIES cuz when it's beef i'll rob him of his pride like ILLMAC DID MCCODY/
    So I replied with ‘bitch if u don’t FAX ME UR ‘MONIES then imma start ATTACKIN YA SLOWLY like a PACK OF COYOTES’
    That’s when he hit up jeff and all the MODS IN THE O.T. and begged for me to get banned so I wouldn’t STAB AT HIS SHORTY and pick the SCAB OFF HIS GOATEE/
    So I said fuck it lets battle for fun u have ur mods MAPLE AND COZY and I have CRAIG AND MY HOMIES
    Ur the underdog here and to say ur not is like saying JASON AINT GORY, PLAYMATES AINT HORNY, HAITIANS AINT WORRIED and DRAKE ISNT CORNY!/
    I’m a FRACTION OF KOBE and u SHAQ WITH THE OLD HEAT so even if u PRACTICE FOR FOUR WEEKS u still couldn’t MATCH WHAT IM HOLDING/
    Plus ur asian u stupid chink! I bet ur DAD IS SHINOBI, ur two GRANDMA’S ARE BOTH LEE’S and u wear a LAMP ON YA DOMEPIECE!/
    When I win imma BASK IN THE GLORY and leave u with SHATTERED AND BROKE KNEES cuz im a MASTER AT MULTIS that’s why my name b4 choppa was the ADLIB OF MOLTI!
    I bet ur PLAN IS TO ROAST ME but U aint a supermod anymore so u cant BAN ALL THE O.G’s cuz if u do then u urself are PRACTICALLY TROLLING!
    i be MACKIN HIS SHORTY and HAVE HER ON BOTH KNEES while my dick STACKED UP HER GOLD TEETH/
    I then proceeded to SHATTER HER BONE CHEEKS like a BAT VS GINOBLI in the nba where the MAVS WERE THE HOME TEAM!/
    We could do this battle soprano style so i’ll be JOHN SACRIMONI (google it) and u’ll be that FAG WITH MS SOPHIE who went to restaurants and ordered SALAD CANNOLI (google it)!!
    i'll hit u wit a PACKAGE OF FORCED BEAMS u'll be wrapped in PLASTIC AND MORPHINE the impact is so GRAPHIC AND OBSCENE that the judge will have to SLAP ME WIT COURT FEES for TRAFFICKING FLUORINE !!
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

choppas ova

R.I.P nigglet

bout 2 read job1s verse now
    test
  3. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  4. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

voted for job.

bout to read verses
    test
  5. SK Armour

SK Armour ✪ ⓈⓀ ⒶⓇⓂⓄⓊⓇ ✪

Both verses were fire, but I'm giving it to JOB1 based of the SONS lines and better punches overall. Choppa's closing bars were quality though, no doubt.
    test
  6. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

so is it factual that the winner gets the stash and the whole piece?
    test
  7. I Need A Choppa

I Need A Choppa New Member

Dead at this nigga job1 using all my concepts and multis

Couldn't think of any on ya own?

I won

The polls gonna say I lost no matter what but rm polls don't mean shit

Good battle though u tried ur best but it wasn't enough
    test
  8. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who is I need a choppa? Neways job clearly won. None of the real choppas shit rhymed and was horribly structured

Blastin tha cromies have chopnerd gaggin on both knees

Ez

Job in 1 no question, rm polls flawless, lol @ chopnerd using multi acc to boost his poll count what a loser :funny:
    test
  9. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wrap him in morphine?...

WHAT EXACTLY WOULD THAT DO-!?
    test
  10. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

BitMDFWKA wins.
    test
  11. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

I honestly don't think a public poll should be used. We all know Choppa is hated so of course people are gonna vote against him no matter what. Besides, RM generally agrees that public polls don't mean shit. For example public polls have it that Heartless beat Suge, Conceited beat Goodz, and Aye Verb beat Math whereas RM generally agrees the opposite is true.

I think only votes accompanied with a good explanation should count.

I'll start off. I really wanted to see Choppa murked, but judging strictly by the text battle and none of the other bs (Job taking a lot longer, all the drama, etc.), I think Choppa got this quite easily.

I could only see someone voting Job if you're in the school of thought that verses have to be specifically directed at your opponent. I'm part of the group that believes bars > personals. Besides, the personals by Job were dissapointing and predictable. Talk about choppa's infatuation with sons, talk about his lack of street cred and "whiteness". Boring. Nothing creative or refreshing there. Also I don't get "DISSING J? You helped me GET MY NAME. You're JAZ...........HAWAIIAN SOPHIE/". How did Choppa help Job get him fame? I thought it Job got it when he bodied CrayonFlux in that .gif war.

Now bars wise, I think Choppa got it easily. Okay so he had some REALLY forced multis. I mean his closer was awful and made no sense. How is saying "I'm a fraction of Kobe" a good thing? But I think when you're doing a battle where you have to follow a five syllable scheme for twenty lines or so, you can be forgiven for having forced multis. I mean Job had some wack lines too: "If you a PACK OF COYOTES/ I'm a RABID, VIOLENT WOLF BREED/
    I had a PANTHER'S MIND MOLD ME/ and became a SAVAGE LIKE MOWGLI". Anyways overall I think Choppa's scheme was matched much more closely to "pack of coyotes", at least from reading it and not from analyzing each syllable carefully. And it flowed better. His shit is honestly a lot more fun to read. Job's is something I wouldn't really care to read again, while Choppa's is some shit I'd study.

Choppa also had the crazier lines. The asian dis was hilarious, who cares if Job is asian or not.

So my vote is to Choppa, and he's currently winning 1-0-0
    test
  12. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

Real shit, Choppa took this battle. JOBs verses were pretty boring imo and choppa brought some lines outside of RM which were dope. We already knew exactly what JOB was going to say and in a battle that isnt going to win you any points; its about the creativity. So Choppa took it pretty easily. People voting against choppa because you dont like him is dumb, this a battle nigga vote who you think won
    test
  13. Drones

Drones Active Member

Job by a lot. better everything.

"fuck this ACTUAL QUARRY". nah.
    test
  14. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

lol jobs verse was wack
    test
  15. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

job got it by default

choppa's only lines that actually rhymed with coyote were MY HOMIES and IM HOLDING lol
    test
  16. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Any other battle I'd give it to Choppa but this was talked about for a while and Job went in on Choppa. Choppa had BAHZ but Job1 had the bars directed at Choppa.
    test
  17. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

choppa.........bodied.
    test
  18. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

inSIDE THOSE JEANS does

ON BOTH KNEES does not
    test
  19. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

jus bout 2 read both the verses

choppa got it in 3
    test
  20. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

This is personals vs flow and creative bars......

I got to give it to the more personal, hard hitting lines, Job1 takes it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.