Jin is going to battle Illmacualte and Dizaster on Grindtime

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by mapleleaf, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

maple leaf, i get what u're trying to say... and we're not saying EVERY grind time person sucks... we're saying 99.9% of them.
    test
  2. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

that nigga okwerdz look like if somebody asked him wut he was for halloween hed be like....the recession. how that fuk do you manage to look like the recession
    test
  3. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

and all of them minus like 2 or 3 suck at making music.
    test
  4. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

i seen sahtyre get ripped by johnny storm the other day..

nikkuhs talkin bout overtime.. lmfao.. i was like WTFFFF.. these niggas opinions suck.. i already KNOW they make wack music.
    test
  5. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

"yo, you got a camp, yeah man, its okwerdz, passwurdz, and last wurdz, that shit tight, right"

oh hell nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  6. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

deadddddd
    test
  7. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

honestly, the dude that introduced me to hip hop and shit is one of these niggas now... we aint talked in years. [funny]
    test
  8. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Kabz, Skep, and Odd Job, your arguments are so compelling. Stupid ignant niggas.

I'd really love to see you H20 lookalike faggots try and stand in CENTER of a venue full of 500 people and battle someone with your huge ass welfare spectacles on.

I wonder what type of swag Kabz has with 11,139 posts since last fucking year. Dumb ass faggot, you probably piss in bottles on your desk cause you're an immovable fat faggot. Jay-Z is terrible at rap. Why would you sport that trash shit in your signature.
    test
  9. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

and im saying its only 90%

If you look at footage from the first Grindtime event in florida about a year and a half ago and compare it to the most recent footage you would respect it more. GrindTime isnt some company who got big by throwing money at rappers and sponsors, it started BY rappers FOR rappers and fans and in just over a year has grown enourmously. ITs a grassroots movement that is kept alive by the fans and if their fanbase wasnt constantly increasing they would still be back @ this ....

[youtube]-qpND-sIZ-M[/youtube]

Now, GT events pull hundreds of people in 8 (?) different cities across the US. Nobody is dedicating their life to be a GT rapper or quitting their jobs to focus on their GT battles. Its a good place to showcase their skills, meet other people in the industry and get their name out.

Jin is a REALLY big name in china and a well known battler in the US too. It is a big opportunity for some 'nobodies' like illmaculate and dizaster to get to battle him and it is a really big opportunity for grindtime to host a battle involving jin. how can one hate on that?
    test
  10. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

lmfao. this nerdy corny white kid from canada came out the woodworks to back his next door neighbor up....

dead

ive battled in front of OVER 500 heads before, on a beat, for big money. and people on here have seen me do it.

rofl
    test
  11. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

this nigga literally said, Jay Z sucks, and "i wonder what type of swag kabz has" in the same post?

im dying...

nigga i got the swag of somebody who gets pussy, and isn't comfortable around a whole bunch of nerdy ass faggots drinking and gettin fucked up around eachother with no sign of females within a 10 block radius...

thats the swag i got.

ol faggot ass friendly ass oooooh and ahhhh'ing ass niggas.
    test
  12. Kabz TSS

"Jay-z is terrible at rap"

lmao@500 people

lmao@venue

lmao@the name wonka with a cartoon as your avatar

fuckouttahereeeeee
    test
  13. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

son? who are u telling? grind time started in my backyard.. i was going to events before grind time was grind time... i would drive down da road on like tuesday or thursday nights i think it was... and i honestly think they had more hoes back then lmaooooo
    test
  14. Kabz TSS

a venue of 500 pussies, but no females
    test
  15. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

[funny]

these nerds dumb.. these nikkuhz dunno i was there when they was gatherin every week on Semoran Rd/436.... one of my cousins homeboys kept winning money off that shit, cuz they would pay whoever had the best performance, and the top battler... my cousin homeboy would perform every week n shit..

i seen Madd Illz out there... shit was in like 2004 or 5
    test
  16. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

No, you really don't. You got the exact opposite of that swag, Skep. Get up, walk to the mirror, and take a nice hard look at yourself. Then recite all that "NIGGA I GOT THIS TYPE OF SWAG" shit to yourself. Seriously, you are a faggot.

Ignorant ASS nigga is what you are, Skep.

Hah, that's funny. At least these Grind Time cats get mentioned. I haven't heard shit about you, so, you probably shit at doing what you say you do, lmao. But, it's funny, I actually live in the United States, but since you're an ignorant ass nigga, you don't know where North Carolina is.

LMAO@YOU IGNORANT ASS NIGGAS, HA HA HAAAAA.

aaaaaa
    test
  17. Kabz TSS

battling for 500 bucks and 30k views on youtube

making movessssssssss
    test
  18. Kabz TSS

How bout I go into my pocket instead?

Then recite the jay verse in my sig

ignant ass nigga
    test
  19. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

this nigga Wonka dont know i be fuckin bitches from north carolina...

[funny] .. i got a 336 number on my phone right now and videos of me smuttin her da fuck out..

u funny.
    test
  20. Kabz TSS

muthafucka got some nerve
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.