Jill Scott: My soul burns when I see a Black Man with a White Woman

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by urban_tactics, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Lol. Girl stop entertaining these excuses. There's far less BLACK men. If anything, we should be dating outside of our race since the black man is damn near extinct. Like I said, read UP. Ya'll barely make it past 25. Black women start looking for the Brad Pitt's and less for the Baby boy's.
    test
  2. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

She definitely is. She's just overweight. I want to see what you niggas are pulling SERIOUSLY. Jill Scott is definitely not ugly.
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

No because for one there are more black then there are black men we all venture off into other races where the fuck do u think they are gonna do

I think the ratio of black men to black women is like 1 to 4 right?
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

These the same niggas that say they dont hold other races in high regard but any picture thread showing off chicks they always picking to commoent how bad some other race besides black is bad as fuck....even when someone post a black chick they have a bunch of negative shit to say about a drop dead gorgeous black sister

Ya'll are full of fucking shit
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Who gives a fuck really.. pussy all pink
    test
  6. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

This is for those who may have missed my post...

This is an interesting topic that I'm kinda mad I didn't get in on earlier... But since this is dead and my shit prolly wont get read I'm gonna keep it short.

Has anybody thought that it may not be just the black men... If something like this continues to happen you have to sometimes look deeper.

Has anybody mentioned the black women in this scenario? What about the upbringing of the average black women, and what history has done to form who she is today? I don't know if any of y'all will agree, but out of all the races I've dealt with in the past... Black women gave me the most grief about what I didn't have instead of being supportive. I can show you thousands of myspace pages of young black women spouting about what their man must have materially just for her to even consider them. Most of these women in fact have nothing to offer you mentally, and demand a lot from you financially.

Most women judge their man by what they have, this is because women as a whole seek security and in this era money is usually a good factor to judge security. So I don't have a problem with that, it's what they (women) do. The problem is that stereotypically black women demand more and offer less to the relationship than other races. Why is that? To answer that you would have to look at the difference in family structure and upbringing.

I have no doubt in my mind that women raised with a mother and father around overall make better wives. Just like I have no doubt that men raised with both parents overall make better husbands.

If a child has never seen a successful family structure and relationship, how do they know to form one. We all know there is a shortage of black fathers in our country and this is how I feel it effects us...

Black women grow up wanting that black father they never had to take care of them.

Black men grow up wanting a women that's not gonna yell and fuss at them like their black momma that was left bitter by their aint shit daddy.

We all know that stereotypically black women are more aggressive towards their men, and more confrontational. I think this comes from growing up in an environment where it happens. Young black women mistakenly associate that aggressiveness as strength and in turn run off the black man that feels like he no longer needs or wants to deal with the same grief his momma put him thru when he didn't meet their expectations.

Ima leave it at that cause I could continue... but I think most people get what I'm saying.

Yes I know that most of that shit is stereotypes but stereotypes hold some weight because there is some truth to them. I am in no way saying this is how it is for every black man and women. It is just an generalization based off of observation in the black community.

At the end of the day with all that said... I still prefer black women even tho I do date outside my race.
    I'm rambling but those are a few of my thoughts on this shit.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

In all honesty, black women get portrayed rather poorly in society. On the other hand, a lot of them aren't doing a lot to help their cause.
    test
  8. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

This man makes a pretty good point here.
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

It's not jealousy it's black men supporting the cycle of writing off our women

And nobody gives a fuck what white men are attracted to honestly white men also travel thousands of miles to buy children for couple of hours to molest 10 year old girls and boys.....

I'm glad you aren't attracted to black women

Selll out black men just don't think black is beautiful

And Micheal Jordan has Been fucking white girls for years he was just married to a black women but dude is the ultimate sell out

I wear jordans only because I like them and honestly if the money doesn't go to him it will go to some racist white person anyways so either way I'm fucked but dude forgot who he was a long ass time ago
    test
  10. SIN

SIN Sincerely

why someone gotta be writing off black women tho?

why can't it be that someone just met someone and saw past their color and got with them?
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Because I wish it were that simple but it's not

We are conditioned to not think like that and u fucking know it
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

but not everybody thinks the way they're programmed to

I know there's dudes out there that just don't date Black women, I've seen it so I can't deny it.

But that's not every Black man in an interracial relationship.
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I already know that nigga but u saying that they arent the majority
    test
  14. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I really hope they aren't...I know there's alot, but in my experience I couldn't say it was a majority
    test
  15. titoclean

titoclean Nooni

I've been a big fan of Jill Scott for years, I'm not surprised that she came out with this shit but I am disappointed.

I've dated men of all races but I never anticipated the kind of attention that would come with dating a black man in America. Fact of the matter is that me and my boyfriend did not hunt each other down, I was not out to steal a black man and he was not "chasing snowbunnies".

The dumbest thing about all this is that the same woman who is going to talk shit about my relationship is all over Robin Thicke for being married to a mixed woman and having darker women in his videos ("oooh he's singing to me")- you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you agree with interracial love or you're against it...
    test
  16. Mr. Lucaz

Mr. Lucaz ALZ

good post tito.
    test
  17. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

great post
    test
  18. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

lmao i just realized my best friend, who is black, has never and will most likely never date a black girl. he isn't "attracted" to them. how the hell you attracted to a race a girl is a girl. he was raised by white people though. in the end what someone does is there own decision.
    test
  19. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Good post, I never considered the materialism that black women as well as hispanic women and cambodian women (pretty much any girl who grew up poor) as being a factor in this discussion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.