Jill Scott: My soul burns when I see a Black Man with a White Woman

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by urban_tactics, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

u are confusing what i stated...i said i had to learn to against black culture where we spend our money on frivolous shit instead of investing in shit that appreciates with time....not that i had to learn to not be a gold digger....
    test
  2. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

I was speakin on the mindstate... not bein a gold digger thats a given
    test
  3. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

that's basically how I feel about this whole situation. Especially someone like myself, I chill with a lot of different types of people. So whenever I meet a shorty it can be anywhere, and she can be anything. As long as I"m attracted to her and her personality matches it's on and poppin.

so very true
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

I didn't read the whole thread....

But does it bother black women more because they have less of a choice of race relations then their male counterparts???

TBH, there's not a lot of white men approaching black women...For the most part, white men flat out are not attracted to black women...spanish, asian, yes....black, no....on average, not on a whole...

The fact that other races appeal to black men and not their female counterparts might cause more jealousy on the woman side...
    test
  5. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

then why the fuck you care what successful niggaz do if you and your broke nigga are happy?
    test
  6. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

but you went on to say

as if black men don't risk their lives every day feeding into that shit. you got black men willing to spend 10 years in jail over some dope rather than 10 years in college! trying to get that fast money...im just saying what u hate about black women is not a black woman thing! it's a cultural thing.

i'll never forget the day i learned how fucked up that thinking was. i was a senior in high school and we took a trip to eli lillie. this researcher looked bummy as HELL. we were all crackin on him and shit. then dude told us he made $100k a year! on my mama he had on walmart clothes. i started making that transition that day. my clothes might not be that fly by i got a retirement fund!
    test
  7. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

care? thats relative. do i go mean mugging niggas w/ white chics? no....do i blog about it? no. so do i care????? what actions does one who cares take?

do i wonder about the mindstate of a man who dates only white women? yes. do i wonder if its going to affect the future generations of black men? yes.

be more specific
    test
  8. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

Marxist still I wasnt talkin about the gold diggers

I was still talkin about the mindstate you had, puttin what you want before what you need...

and I can tell you why a black man takes the sellin dope over school route

cuz when you dont have money in America you are nothin... you cant fuck the type of chicks you wanna fuck, you cant go the places you wanna go etc.

and when you got dude across the street from you steppin out of a new car wit pradas on his feet and you see the way he's treated you want that...

we dont exactly chase the status but we chase the respect... and money brings respect...

that man you met that makes 100k didnt even get your respect on first glance so what you think you gone act towards joe schmoe off the block?

wrong way of thinkin? YES
    understandable? Damn right
    test
  9. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

its funny you say you understand that, but don't understand women want successful men for the exact same reasons.
    test
  10. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

I see your link and I raise you a video

[youtube]dqEL-7QTYsI[/youtube]

Are these women sellouts too?
    test
  11. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

You didn't answer my post...I'ma bit hammered at the moment but still....

Do you think it bother black women more because that have less appeal then their male counterparts???

If it was black women that were held in high esteem by other races and not black men, then would black women still feel the way they do?
    test
  12. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

hahaha, and that was on page 7

sup guys
    test
  13. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

no. we don't care to be found attractive by other races because we generally aren't attracted to other races. have you ever seen a black woman complaining about a mexican dating white girls?

u are white correct? would you be offended if the stereotype was that all white men have big dicks? why would that offend us????? why would we be mad?
    test
  14. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

whoever said that shit about usher was on point lmaoooo. black women were HATING....but this is usher. it don't matter who he married. she was gonna get hated on. i personally thought it was dope.
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

I don't know where you're going with the stereotype...The stereotype is all white men are born with money....don't need to be hung when you can afford an implant and a Ferrari...

So white men don't find black women attractive....Black women for the most part only find black men attractive...

Yet as a black women you're in this thread for 20 pages defending Jill Scott's view on successful black men dating white women...

TBH, I think black women are jealous...
    test
  16. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

OH SHIT LMAOOOO i hit a chord! i was only using that as an example genius. i was asking why the fuck would we be offended? if you can't understand that then fuck it.

jealous? maybe some. me myself, i'd never want to be a white woman. I don't envy them and i don't wish i looked like one. my issue is not with white women. it's w/ SOME black men who feel as if they need a white trophy on their arm.

yes, jill could have said it more constructively but eh...
    test
  17. Mr. Lucaz

Mr. Lucaz ALZ

thats not true, they loved him with chile
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

C'mon now, you didn't hit a chord at all....I'm not the least bit sensitive to anything on this site...I'm chill as ever....I've always found you to be a cool chick, so I don't take anything as offensive from you...

I'm just saying...You have 20 pages of most black men saying they could care less about what happened in the past, a white broad approaches them it is what it is...

But as a white male, I could give a fuck less who's fucking a white broad...most of the hoes are fat, which makes the annoyance easier....but still....

I just figured black women felt a bit like an outcast because there's not as many black women being put on that attractive Pedestal....white men are still held in high regard by a lot of races, as well as black men...

Yet black women were held in high regard by the black men....when they distance themselves it has to take a piece of all african american women...

I can't put myself in your shoes, but I'm just taking a shot in the dark...If i'm wrong, i'm wrong..
    test
  19. Based Prophet

Based Prophet Luxurious Hairmodel

what h20, myself, nimrod, marxist, nique, celph,etc. said about there being black men who hold women of other races at a higher standard is true. point blank. Those guys are basically simps.

what alz, urb, dion, omagic,etc said about recognizing that there are bad chicks of every color is also true

The motivation behind the outlook is the key, and that's something that white americans can't really understand because the seeds of self-doubt/inferiority weren't forcefully planted in your communties for hundreds of years. tbh there's a LOT of underlying issues that anyone who isn't/wasn't ever a black american aren't necessarily informed on, so their input isn't really informed.

I'm messing with a white girl right now, but I HOPE to marry a black chick and make a strong black family and take a step towards success in the black community.
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Chile is a lovable person

So thats a moot ass point
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.