Jill Scott: My soul burns when I see a Black Man with a White Woman

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by urban_tactics, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

we talking hoodrats or regular women? hoodrats are the same as white gold digger bitches in my eyes they both need to be exterminated
    test
  2. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

that's not true....i've dated dudes w/ no car....and i've dumped an engineer w/ a masters degree....c'mon.. i know chics that stay w/ niggas who never kept a job more than a year. accepting phone calls from jail and shit. hell are u talking about? them the typa gold diggin bitches YOU fuck with.
    test
  3. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree, and I been tryna strees the demographics issue ALL thread but Nimrod been annoying it.

Just based off of statistics, when these athletes got mad bitches thrown at them... lets say 100. Just off statistics only 13 are gonna be black, and of that 13 how many of them are gonna be attractive?? how many gonna see eye to eye?? how many gonna bond?? etc.

Just based off the pure demographics when a nigga got 100 females thrown at him, if he aint chosing based off of their race it's gonna be hard off for the black females.

87 out of that 100 were non black, but if the black man happens to end up with one of those 87 niggas assume he was holding that woman in higher regard than black woman.
    test
  4. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

see Marxist is the reason I said I dont wanna generalize

I dont think she understands that she is a rare breed

They dont make um like you no more... thats not what it is out here...

And my 15% theory applies to what you said too... you know women that ride wit there man... now how many have you run into that are complete opposites?
    test
  5. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

r yall serious????? all these thirsty black chics out here who refuse to date anything but a black man and willing to accept anything and u can't find one who wants you? you are either the bummiest bum nigga on earth or you are trying to date halle barry when you are wesley snipes....if a black man can't get a black woman to date him something is seriously wrong with him!
    test
  6. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

i don't know where yall are looking for black women....i seriously don't. yall CAN'T be up in respectable places trying to find a woman....i know too many women that don't fit these descriptions yall are typing
    test
  7. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

I agree with what Marxist just said..
    test
  8. ~OMagic~

I guess you don't understand it because you are a female, but too many times I done had a broad say some type of sly ass ignorant comment for no reason in regards to race.

I'm talking about females that don't know a thing about me, literally met me a couple minutes ago, but got nothing but an ignorant hating ass comment to say for no reason.
    test
  9. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

But I still gotta disagree wit you... Cuz I see it everyday

A nigga a beat his black womans ass... treat her like shit and never aspire to do anything better... but then he gets a white woman and he is the ideal dude to her... theres somethin wit that... You gotta understand that our whole culture has been lost in translation... Our people dont even know who they are... the black family is going extinct man... thats the real issue... fuck inter-racial dating, the real issue is that the black family is dying... For every Will and Jada there is a wesley and an asian chick etc.

apply that 15% to that...
    test
  10. seen is back

seen is back New Member

man who gives a shit wat the next man thinks?

i got white bitches who i fuck wit only for sex i wouldnt settle down wit one of them broads tho

da fuck a nigga care wat the next person thinks about their relationships?
    test
  11. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

i mean, being on this board, i def am more aware of them types of females, but at the same time, i feel like dudes who claim they can't find a good black woman just don't want one. there's too many of us avail for it to be so bad out there for yall. subtract all the black men in jail, the gay ones, and the ones who don't' date black women and its a GANG of single black women out here w/ no man.....something ain't adding up
    test
  12. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

I dont think marxist caught this part

and i dont think she read that as much as i dislike this generation of black females I am going to marry one part either...
    test
  13. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

that don't sound right.....a woman beater is a woman beater regardless of what color is woman is. i don't know no niggas who suddenly stop beating they woman...who suddenly stop being a bum and get off his ass.....where they do that at?
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

u right they dont want black women

idgaf about america being 15 percent black it's more black women then it is men and there are black ppl in every city in america lol
    test
  15. ~OMagic~

Nah I agree with that, if you claiming there are no good black women out there then you a lame tbh.

There are good women of all race and good women are in the minority IMO and that stretches accross all races.

My only issue with all this race shit is people getting angry, upset or wincing because they see a black man with a non black woman.

If he EXCLUSIVELY dates non black woman then he's a lame, but if he just happened to end up with a non black woman then that's just how it happened.
    test
  16. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

I see it all the time... my ladies homegirl just got out of that exact scenario... Nigga wasnt shit when she had um and now he's a whole new dude...

its really like night and day

all you saw was beating and round here it starts in high school... these lil niggas a smack the shit out these girls... QUICK and with no cares... verbally abuse um quick and with no cares... no respect at all for them...

Shit I got a lil cousin right now that has a black bm who he's not with... he left her for a white chick out in Taylor and he treats that white girl like a queen...
    test
  17. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

no i caught it, and i appreciate it, but it doesn't negate the other shit you said....
    i stand by this shit. if you really want a black woman, you can get one. i just want yall to be for real. there are more black women in college than black men, yet yall can't find an educated black woman? where the hell are yall looking? seriously...where are yall looking?
    test
  18. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

from my experience

I found my lady at a damn starbucks doin a research paper

Where are we supposed to look for a woman at? I mean lets be real about it, where are we supposed to find a good woman? Church? naw because the same ones in church were in the club gettin loose the night before... The club? The Bar? where

Im 25 I aint find a real one till 22... I went thru alot of black women, I even got fed up and got a white one when I was like 19... you just gotta understand that a womans perspective on woman is not gonna be the same as a mans... I always drove, I've had my own crib since I was 20, Im not no ugly nigga nor a bum thats why I went thru so many... But I'd rather spend my money on my home than a chevy wit rims... Instead of coppin the new Mikes I tucked that money away... I never bought no chains, I got a couple watches and even those were presents... I aint no flashy nigga and thats what these females want... they want the nigga that lives for the limelight... that aint you then you're gonna run into problems as a BLACK MAN...
    test
  19. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

True!

that's not a black woman problem, that's a black culture problem! as a people we really don't have much but we LOOOOOOVE making people think we do...it took me a long ass time to get out of that mind frame. but don't think there aren't men who wouldn't fuck w/ me b/c I don't spend $800 on shoes! i grew my locks out and men have blatantly told me they wouldn't fuck w/ me w/ natural hair. they want me to sit up in a salon frying my hair and putting fake nails on! but on a positive note, that does weed out simp ass niggas, i must tell you.
    test
  20. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

even you had to grow out of it...

Just think about it, even YOU had the very mindstate that we've back n forthed about in countless threads at one time... THATS what I hate about the black women of america... THATS EXACTLY IT... the fact you acknowledge it proves what Ive always said (even tho i said it wrong lol)

This is the typical black womens mind frame, you're not the typical cuz you broke out of it

And the black women is the backbone of our culture... the day that they show themselves respect, take themselves off a pole and demand more is the day that the black man will change...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.