JiHaD vs Jai-Z

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by JiHaD210, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

I was gonna say 12-16 bars but if you wanna go more we can. Ill drop within 24 hrs and you can drop whenever youd like.. just sometime this week

good luck esa
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

More is fine.. I might key u right now, but by all meanz.. take ur time.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Rod Woodson for the Steal, #26!

U remind me of blackholez, Jihad..
    ..no1 suckz bigger ballz than u do;
    Im an intergalactic storm..
    ..whoz planetary action, u wont weather through.
    Im amused at ur hunger for war..
    ..I'll leave ur ribz touching like barbecue platez;
    But u suck wth the sword..
    ..Wesley Snipez wth the Blade.
    Deth was right..
    ..no arrogance hez nice;
    Take Jihad away from Qeda..
    ..this Al will beg for some Bud whn his high wont ignite.
    Who said I wont kill u?
    I'll freeze ur frame like eskimo picz;
    thn sever ur neck..
    ..I'll b Getting Some Head as if Shawnna had ice pickz.
    U talentless Borak fuck..
    ..I expect u to go ham wth reversalz;
    But ur jst a snot-nose pig hanging outta window like Geico's commercial.
    Mahala-Mahala..
    ..read that twice;
    me-holla, me-holla..
    ..whn ur wrist shatterz during balloon fightz.
    Rap Anticz bodied u..
    ..and n here, therez no hope for u;
    I'll put u n a condom size bodybag, and wait for ur head to bust through.
    Want me to shorten my barz?
    Ima killer it seemz;
    Jihad'll catch a beatdwn on this song..
    ..like the bridge, whn I switch my king and queen.
    Heard u like gunplay..
    ..well, we can take it to the shooting range;
    Cock the hawk..
    ..that bird wont fly whn volturez see u slained.
    Bring the gage clipz..
    ..I'll turn this into some Rambo shit;
    Ur the closest 1 to Sylvester..
    ..standing nxt to Tweety n picz.

Sleep tight..
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Whnever u stop looking at Dethz battlez, post ur verse...
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

U got 2hrz before u reach ur 24hr deadline. U already read my verse lastnight. Whatz the hold up? I know itz embarrassing that ur writtenz got killed by my freestyle.

Jst say 3 hailmaryz.. and pray to god he dont shun u.
    test
  6. JiHaD210

Yeah i read it before i went to sleep..
    I was hoping to post before i went to work today but i didnt get to.. i just got home ill post in about 10 - 15 min
    test
  7. JiHaD210

This pussy gettin ripped in half... then my big dig slippin past ya clit to rape ya ass
    Call my boys in on this gay bash... grab ur limbs and spread you like a fuckin jumpin jack
    Damn right im nasty.. ask me.. ill touch u awkwardly so you can have flashbacks of ya pappy
    Only dick u like is DethStyque's and daddys.. turned down by n0nni cuz ya hair so damn nappy

lemme pause the battle to allow time for laughing.......

Ok.. back to the ass kickin you was gettin - This bitch so gay i dont even worry bout her spittin
    No showin and claimin you was bed-ridden... thats prolly true but i doubt it was the bed gettin ridden
    FUCK ya writtens... "cypher pied piper viper?" only Deth could decipher that nonsense and racket...
    You beatin me is when you grab my dick to wack it.. but first please lose the michael jackson jacket
    Seriously bitch.. ditch that pic and replace it with one that doesnt let ya adams apple show
    31 yr old female on ya profile photo but -MV- rightfully was mistaking you for a guy though
    So shut the fuck up ho.. menfolk handlin business and ill revoke ur very existance - no joke
    And before I finish.. might wanna close ya eyes and throat or ya mite ya just go blind or choke

Bitch...
    test
  8. JiHaD210

By the way... dont worry about my relationship with God

Gay people go to hell.. remember that
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

How does it feel to get raped by a gay nigga? Lmaoooo.. I got booty control on u.

THAT... WAS... TERRIBLE! Honestly, no hating.
    test
  10. JiHaD210

ur disillusion is in line with ur verses
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

FUCK ya writtens... "cypher pied piper
    viper?" only Deth could decipher that
    nonsense and racket...
    You beatin me is when you grab my dick to
    wack it.. but first please lose the michael
    jackson jacket

For instance.. "fuck ur writtenz/sig quote", was winging it. I ddnt write for u.. nor at all. Try saying.. FUCK ur freestyle. Lol

"beating me/grab ur dick" was the most corniest thng ANY1 could ever say. Too simple and played. If I was u, Id get tired oc digging n burrial groundz for conceptz. Plus... comparing PEACOAT, to MJz jacket.. was a Wiley Coyote mistake. Thatz like comparing.. every coat that has zipperz to his.. no matter what fabric or design. U must b Stupid.. pleased to meet u.

Ur versez, no matter how u wrd thm.. are played and dumb-blind as fuck.

N other newz.. can I get some votez? Jihad has no balletz..
    test
  12. JiHaD210

Damn.. u literally have no respect..
    i could break down the wackest parts of ur verse but no votes have come in so thatd be me tryna sway votes

shut the fuck up already
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

My verse... HAS NO WEAK PARTZ. Lolololol

Ur verse is limbless and cant branch off like lumberjack sawz

^^See that? Thatz what we call Fresh Conceptz.

If u try it.. it will come...
    test
  14. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

okay I wanna vote...but would my vote be considered biased or whatever? if so, I'll use the RWZ GUIDELINE which prevents bias. Izzat cool with yall if I vote?
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Whatever guideline u wanna go by.
    test
  16. JiHaD210

vote away homie.. no guideline needed
    test
  17. DethStryque

Thank you. Allow me to process some requests for my DVDs and I shall return with a comprehensive category breakdown RWZ style
    test
  18. DethStryque

Remember...the reason that the RWZ Guideline that I'm about to use is impossible to cheat is because we go off the literal definitions of the categories, and either battler can launch a Category Challenge [ challenging the vote of a voter based upon a flaw in their assesment of the Category like say Punches or Wordplay ] or a VOTE Challenge, wherein there have been enough Categories flawed to literally reverse the whole vote. Vote Challenges happen when 4 or more categories are properly [ by definition of the category ] challenged and/or when Punchlines, Personals, and Rhyme Scheme are challenged in the same vote.

All Challenges are ajudicated by the requisite mod or admin.

Okay here's my breakdown:

-Flow:

Jai took this. Jihad's structure cost him in this area.

- Word play/Name play

Jai's wordplay with Sylvester being a triple [ Sylvester Stallone, Sylvester the cat, the old skool molester name was SYLVESTER aaand Chester ] would've swept this one if none of her others didn't; but the existence of a triple entendre is pretty rare in text.

- Rhyme scheme--Tie. Neither were especially standout in the rhyme scheme department. I thought that Jihad would target this category, knowing that Jai tends to underplay her rhyme scheme when she's dealing with someone who's lyrical skillz she solidly deems to be beneath hers, but I'm surprised to note that he didn't.

- Punches JAI

Jai dominated this category. She had more kinds of punches, had multilayered punches which required thought and knowledge, she had straight up gunplay punches, she had insulting punches, and most importantly she was creative with her punches. Jihad's punches would've played well on the street corner here in LBC, but they weren't sufficient enough in fresh material creativity to have won even here [ and we have lotsa gay folks who are just walking battle punchlines over here ] because Jai would've spit that multilevel fire...and out here near THE VAULT or in the ESLBC where battles happen? Multilevel and myriad styles of punches woven tightly together in a single verse is what wins.

- Personals-JIHAD WINS

Jihad had the personals with the punches on Jai's pix. Jai was in on this category too with her killin Jihad's history and stuff, but I give the nod to Jihad here.

- Humor--TIE

See, here again is another difficult call. Jai kilt Jihad on a more cerebral, visual, metaphorical tip and then went in with cleaner humor with that Geico line. That Mahala Mahala was MURDER, and had me roflmao. But Jihad just went innn with not at all elevated, not creative, predictable but still downright mean hyper hetero alpha-maleness with some of the visuals he created. I prefer multitiered punches and multiple styles of punches from the simple to the brilliant...all in the same verse. Jai had more of the style I prefer but not enough of the simple "eff you dumbazz" punches to completely own this category. So I vote a TIE.

- Vocabulary--JAI absolutely kilt this category. No contest

- Flips (in 2 round battles)--N/A
    - Creativity--JAI MUUUURRRDDEEEEERREEED THIS ONE. No contest at ALL

- Structure (legibility) I think that even Jihad might admit that Jai had the cleaner structure.

Winner-JAI
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

really wasnt a big fan of either verse. I hate the way you been structuring your verses lately, Jai. it hurts your verse in my eyes. And Jihad, you need to shorten the fuck out of your lines.

Jai:

Deth was right..
    ..no arrogance hez nice;
    Take Jihad away from Qeda..
    ..this Al will beg for some Bud whn his high wont ignite.

U talentless Borak fuck..
    ..I expect u to go ham wth reversalz;
    But ur jst a snot-nose pig hanging outta window like Geico's commercial.

Heard u like gunplay..
    ..well, we can take it to the shooting range;
    Cock the hawk..
    ..that bird wont fly whn volturez see u slained.

vs

Jihad:

Ok.. back to the ass kickin you was gettin - This bitch so gay i dont even worry bout her spittin
    No showin and claimin you was bed-ridden... thats prolly true but i doubt it was the bed gettin ridden

FUCK ya writtens... "cypher pied piper viper?" only Deth could decipher that nonsense and racket...
    You beatin me is when you grab my dick to wack it.. but first please lose the michael jackson jacket

if you work on shortening your lines, Jihad, i actually think you'd be pretty dope. you had some cool concepts. the bed ridden one was prolly my favorite line of the whole battle. but i got Jai taking this battle.

vote-Jai.
    test
  20. JiHaD210

Good votes..

Hey Jai you wanna stop with the bickerin and bitchin and do a round two with me? Ill even allow flips... if you want.

No hating.. so dont reply with a long ass post about how im the worst and ur the best... tired of that back n forth thats why i quit responding to u altogether.

BATTLING is what i came to do. I aint gonna talk shit wit the gunplay and act like imma find you and murder you in ur sleep or somethin silly.

real talk tho - round two? squash the beef?

Ill say you won round one and if i win round 2 we can have a tiebreaker - howsbout it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.