JiHaD vs DethStryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by JiHaD210, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

thank you guys but...the voting is now premature if Jihad actually goes back on his position for the fourth time and now wants a second round as we initially agreed. lolol.

I'm not surprised at Res' or BJ's votes. But...that's cool. Thanks for voting anyway.
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

You used flips when your opponent couldn't you lame. Weezy spelled it out and you still don't get it. Its like you want us to embarrass you with a line by line breakdown.
    test
  3. DethStryque

Foolish mortal. I will explain it to you again.

We were supposed to battle 2 rounds, full warfare including flips. JiHaD dropped first, I dropped second. After seeing my drop? JiHaD didn't want to go a second round. He very profanely repeatedly stated that he didn't want to go a second round. The reason you don't see it is because one of you mods erased that whole area of the thread to make it look like I did something shady when I didn't.

Solution? Jihad drops his 2nd verse flipping mine, then I drop mine on him. Voting commences thereafter.

This is why we need the RWZ Voting Guideline. Guys and gals would have to focus on the categories and vote the categories then specify their commentary.

For instance, you'd have to point out what's "filler" in my verse, and exactly what JiHaD did--category by category, which fits with the definition of the category--that got you to vote for him. Then see if he won the most categories. Taaa-daaa you're done. Takes like 5 minutes, you didn't cheat, your reasoning is solid...and if it's not? It can be challenged. If you gave him a vote on a category he didn't actually win by the definition of the category--like rhyme scheme, say, or vocab, or metaphor, or flow, or wordplay all of which it's pretty clear that I won handlily by definition--then the vote for that category would change. Won't necessary change your whole vote [ he may still have more categories won in your vote, even by the definition of the categories ] but vote challenges and clear definitions keep voters honest, and the rep of any tourney or league that uses the Voting Guideline will be spotless. No suspect, d/r, hate, crew, and/or ignorant votes like the kind the RBL is known for.

Everyone would have to use the RWZ GUIDELINE...even the people who voted for me. Difference is? People who voted for me [ in this battle at least ] really know what they're talking about, know the importance and value of a unbiased uncheatable voting guideline that simultaneous amps the voters' and viewers' knowledge base and caters to all styles of lyricism.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

You have time to type up all that nonsense, but you can't ever show up to your battles on time.

:wtf2:

ps tldr
    test
  5. DethStryque

Aint you the same dude who got toasted by Jai and ducks battlin me? Yep that's you. You got all that time to find my threads and troll in them but you never show up to battle Deth ANY time.

Ain't you the same dude who tried to pop off in the cypher thread and I scorched you so bad you been runnin ever since? Yeeep that's you...and here's the proof:

http://board.rapmusic.com/cypher/1231526-attack-man-above-you.html#post1069577221
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

wtf? I put three lines in the cypher; last time I was in there was like 3 years ago for like 8 lines. The next time I'll be in there may as well be the apocalypse. Jason Anthony asked me to go into one of the cypher threads, I saw that one, and you were the last one to post. It was really convenient.

Now, if you want to talk about ducking and link. I've made it pretty clear that I will only battle someone in RBL; that being said:

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1324990-signin-week-35-sign-out-thread.html

btw, I know you're madly in love and got them rose-colored glasses when it comes to your extraterrestrial gf, but she didn't beat me. I didn't even have to match her lines, so you're missing me with all that shit.
    test
  7. DethStryque

1. Don't front. I merked you...and you know it. That's why you won't battle me anywhere except where you have slanted "voters" who "judge" for you. In the RBL.

2. I already went to the RBL, battled, won...just to prove my point. Real lyricists with real battle skill win in any environment. Since you'll only battle in the slanted voting RBL? That's all that needs to be said about you.

3. Jai torched you. Period.

4. You make a career of trolling my threads...so I guess that makes me the biggest baddest elder Billy Goat Gruff. Trip trap trip trap, Mr. Troll.
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

lol I get voted against in RBL all the time, no one is doing me any favors. The fact that you think anyone cares that much pretty much proves you're a total lame.

Jai didn't torch me, she lost; admittedly it was close, but I dropped like half her lines lmaooooo

Nah, I troll T.a.C in his PM's. This takes like 60 seconds per response, if that makes you feel important... well... we already know you're completely lame and fail at life.

It's funny, though, I actually made a career; I'm a dignified professional that is respected in my field. In between making more than your daily wages in an hour, I post on RM; shit, sometimes I do it while I'm working. It's kind of nice to bill hours when I'm not even doing anything.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

deth win's with over all superior intellect

brown got his troll on.. has almost completely alienated a member of the board.

and people wonder why text forums are 'dead'

b/c the trolls and the lack of seriousness and respect towards the artist's.

but who am i to talk

:fu:
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

I hear you, LP, but Deth implicitly talks shit about RBL, now he's pretty blatant about it. I can respect what you're saying, though, we should take this to Hookups.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.