Jewish Holocaust or Black American Slavery.....Which one was worse?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Blanco_, Jan 3, 2011.

?

Which was worse?

1. Jewish Holocaust

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Black American Slavery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

you have to use insults to get your point across :funny: that shows how off base you are with that wack opinion you posted.
    test
  2. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

link?
    test
  3. Marbles

Marbles New Member

Insults? name one I used. If you find closed to be an insult maybe you should do some meditation my g.
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

If u don't understand institutional racism exists in the justice system and many others ur ignorant simple and plain

Stats are like coorelation they give some insight but no meaning

PEACE
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Marbles

Marbles New Member

nah, slavery is racist
    test
  6. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Again, not disagreeing with everyone on the "dude, this is fucked up why bother comparing?", but for the sake of engaging a morbid debate I feel like no one is actually thinking about anything attributed to slavery and what actually happened from the start of the trade to civil rights. That all counts. Saying "The Holocaust killed millions of people", which seems like everyone's reasoning is basically saying slavery and Jim Crow didn't have wild body counts.

This entire thread, like a couple of people pointed out, is basically arguing a slow death versus a sudden death.

and that movie was false advertising. Life was not beautiful in that shit.

And please don't turn this into a black Americans vs. American Jews thing, because that's not objective and the shit is lame. I saw a couple of posts bordering on that and the shit is real soft and high school.
    test
  7. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

i think the most important statistic here, is that there have been 40 visitors to this thread that might be retarded.
    Posted via Mobile Device

*edit
    wow at it being a public poll. i'm surprised at some of you for voting at all.
    test
  8. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

My vote can be bought
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. CheapGhettoPot

CheapGhettoPot New Member

tbh id rather be killed then spend my life being a slave, but you cant compare these and this topic was made because he knew it would cause some shit lol
    test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

why not? people talk about shit like this in real life, why avoid it on a message board? Fucked up or not, its real.

There are mature, objective ways to talk about everything. Although speaking objectively to compare human tragedy makes it that more morbid and fucked up.
    test
  11. CheapGhettoPot

CheapGhettoPot New Member

you can vote holocaust without being racist its just alot of the reply's in here to go along with the votes are fucked up lol
    test
  12. o'sheaj

o'sheaj NOT THE DONT FLOP RAPPER

@ jaylegend i didnt mean to quote u its this fuckin stupid phone i didnt even no id done it ha any way on a slight ot y do use think hilter is the main bogy man in history but stalin killed a lot more people between 20 an 65 mill the reckon do use fink its coz he was a alli during the war
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Your ignorance and black tunnel vision is disgusting. You refuse to acknowledge any argument that might not make the black person out to be in more trouble, or in more need, or more suppressed. It can't be a black pride thing, BECAUSE YOUR'E NOT FUCKING BLACK YOU FAGGOT. So, what's your motivation? You can't disregard the points he brought up. Because the fact is that a lot of blacks were suppressed, sure, but they were still granted life. Whereas, Jews were not given ANY HOPE. They were massacred.
    Without question.

Really, you've gone from being the funny "Oh, look it's EF. He's strappin' the glock and he'll fold your back like a laptop" kid to a complete and utter faggot who is stuck up every black person's ass for literally no viable reason. I bet black people cringe at half of your posts. Use some fucking common sense. There is no racism in admitting one people have it worse than the other. There is only ignorance from not being able to acknowledge it.
    test
  14. TheProle

Omg, I can't believe you quoted that! Omfg, you're so racist!!!!11!!one!!
    LOL>O>LO)OPL)OPLKI
    test
  15. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Halt/Parelo cinco.

But seriously, if we can get insensitive as fuck and cut through the bullshit and excuse-making some of you are using to cover up your questionable opinions, I'd like to hear some of you break down the period of black American history from the middle passage to the passage of the civil rights act and everything in-between as well as the several years during WWII that European Jews were ethnically cleansed for purely political reasons.

And I want bullet points or something spiffy and hyphenated. MLA format.

I just find it interesting that someone asks people on a rapforum about a 350+ year period of time with lynchings, oppression, rapes, emasculation, the destruction of the black family, the erasing of culture and identity, auctioning human beings like chattel, backbreaking labor under threat of death and torture, plus the entire 100 years between abolition and actual legal "equality" and dudes just go "nah, it wasn't that bad".
    test
  16. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Glad I ducked this thread too
    test
  17. TheProle

I'm not sure if you made those words larger because you're alluding to me being a racist or because I'm being "insensitive as fuck." I can agree to the second one, but it's needed here. Also, if you can wholeheartedly say that you don't think EF has a blatantly obvious bias towards blacks (hence the tunnel vision and stuck up their asses), then we must be getting COMPLETELY different messages from reading his replies and topics.
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

haha. That was a smart move. Nothing good is gonna come of it minus some questionable posters outing themselves.
    test
  19. teacozy

teacozy New Member

You got paused in English and Stop It 5'd in Spanish, is all.
    test
  20. TheProle

Rofl, I went a little too deep into that one (pause).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.