Jewish Holocaust or Black American Slavery.....Which one was worse?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Blanco_, Jan 3, 2011.

?

Which was worse?

1. Jewish Holocaust

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Black American Slavery

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Thanks for quoting that my friend :)
    test
  2. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Or best, depending on how serious he was.
    test
  3. TheCosigner

TheCosigner New Member

I'm gonna have to cosign this.
    test
  4. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

lmao @ TheCosigner hahahaha... Love it.
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

It's an honor to be the first officially cosigned, tbh.
    test
  6. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

test
  7. Marbles

Marbles New Member

Blondie invented rap, wtf

tbh
    test
  8. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

ud be surprised
    i kno people in my town on they facebook they got like they profile picture of 2pac and always quote rap songs n shit n then they the most racist people ever lmaoo
    test
  9. Marbles

Marbles New Member

Damn read that article, makes sense to me. I knew the Kool Herc thing was BS.

Too bad there aren't any good scottish rappers though
    test
  10. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I...err...well...

fuck it
    test
  11. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

marbles has to be the most ignorant person on this forum tbh.
    test
  12. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

Well, nobody on here is racist. You just like saying we are.........so keep trying to wrap your head around something that doesn't exist
    test
  13. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

LOL at you calling me unintelligent. It seems like you think of yourself as some civil rights activist who can look down on anyone who doesn't see the world through their view. You must be either a black panther or a 5%er. I can't think of any other groups that think everthing in life is racist, yet also has a smug attitude.

And what "little in between the lines comments" are racist? In my post before in this thread I told you to explain how my post was racist. You've yet do that. I suggest going back to the post you quoted, reading it again, and actually saying what about it is racist. Until than, STFU

and LMFAO at "your statistics argument". It wasn't a fucking argument you retard. Therefore, your boyfriend farooq wasted a gigantic post saying shit that I already knew and didn't care about. Good for him. What I was saying is you could see a number stating that blacks commited such and such number of crimes, and you'd blame it on the statistics and not the crime. I know that there are biases and that statistics aren't always correct. That has nothing to do with what I said. I said that YOU could look at a statistic, and instead of admitting that blacks committed crimes, you'd just say it was biased. That was what my "gods amonst men" comment was about. Unless something is overly congratulatory towards blacks, it is racist. You think everybody is racist. You're a chump
    test
  14. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

Also, i think racism in america is just a tradition that will NEVER die. we were founded on it n we have carried it out to this day. were currently inhabiting a country for no reason atm (if u say or even THINK 9/11 ur a mislead dumbass) and a good portion of this country (blacks whites and jews alike) are on this hate for middleasterns/muslims tip. and because of 9/11 they are mostly accepted and even PROMOTED in the fuckin media. it is popular belief in this country that if ur muslim u are a terrorist alqaeda activist. we got involved in wwII ONLY because we got attacked by japan. we just happened to take part in saving the jews. but u think america really gave a fuck about them n thought the shit was that wrong? when we had segregated schools/water fountains/restaraunts etc. i mean we were still hangin black people from trees for lookin at white women wit little to no legal repercussion for christ sakes. and if u think/say black people/minorities to this day r not oppressed n they should just "get an education n catch up" ur a fuckin racist/or ur just severely misinformed... and still ur a racist! just sayin, that shit is not just a black n white issue PUN INTENDED. all this talk about dependency on govmt programs and all that bullshit is fucking absurd, openly accepted racism has only been done away with for a max of 40 years, how do u expect black people to just get right after hundreds of years of being shitted on? slavery was "abolished" in the 1800's yes, but if u try to turn that into black people having 200 years to get their shit together ur an ignorant racist and probably thought Bush was a great president
    test
  15. FearTheBeard

FearTheBeard Ballah

LOL @ the vote being 25-15.

They aren't comparable at all. The Halocaust killed millions of people.

Not sayin slavery wasn't bad but you def cant compare the two
    test
  16. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

buh if u say da holoco$t was worse u must be racist towards blacks!!!11!
    test
  17. Marbles

Marbles New Member

Yeah I'm ignorant because I think differently than you do. Nice logic.
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

No ur ignorant coz u don't have the intelligence to comprehend or you have no desire to understand

Black r just more criminal than whites that's the reason for the stats = ignorant racist statement

PEACE
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

A black guy might stick a gun in your face and steal a few hundred dollars at most, but a jew will smile to your face, take your entire retirement fund, then never serve a day in prison.
    test
  20. Marbles

Marbles New Member

You assume to much. How do you know that at one point I didn't think exactly like you guys. Maybe YOUR guy's mind is closed, and you guys are stuck on the most convenient sounding interpretation of the world around you.

Die
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.