Jesus/Yahshua: a serious study

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

LOL, Wikipedia updates their pages every other day. I can guarantee you that page was not there a couple of months ago, or even a couple of weeks ago for that matter.

However this is a simple attempt to hide the truth... I already explained about the "e" and the letter it needs to be as "eh" and the hebrew words that don't have that letter, but these liars are placing it there anyway.

Jehoshua

Je = Ya

Yahoshua

Joshua

Jo = Ya (Yah)

Yashua

That is the absolute truth my friend. Point, blank, period. They simply try to cover up the truth, you have to understand this is a worldwide effort and not some little tiny mishap.

Jo = is Ya, that why it is pronounced "Josh" "JAAAHHHSSHH"

The "J" is really a Y and the "O" is really a vowel point making an "Ah" sound.

Joshua (Hebrew: יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‎‎ Yĕhôshúa‘; <--- LOOK AT THAT AND COMPARE IT TO THE CHART ABOVE, IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT THEY ARE FLAT OUT LYING!!

יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‎‎ <-- YAH - O - SHU - A

As far as Yahshuah <- That is closer to the truth, and in fact may very well be closest the truth with the "h" at the end.

Tetrogrammaton = Yahoah / Yahoshuah

The only thing added to the tetrogrammaton would be "Shu" which means...

"Cry out" , "Abundance" , and some would even say "Save" or "Deliver"
    test
  3. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

I'm actually inclined to agree with you, but don't know how to refute the claim that it's actually Yesh - not Yah - in Yahoshua/Yeshua, etc.

If the Word was with God, then it simply makes sense, let alone the points you put forth.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Seriously, the names, pronunciations, spellings and shit that labeled the people are pointless to argue about, it doesn't change the meaning of the morals in the stories... Jesus could've been named fucking George stofenopalus for all it matters... the shit is about as important as the page number its on
    Coup, it sad that you're still arguing semantics and details instead learning the truth
    can't see the truth through the facts
    test
  5. SKY

You sound like a coward, don't post anything else please...

ac.4.12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    test
  6. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

If it helps, in Aramaic, Jesus was pronounced "Eessa"

in Arabic it is similar, it is Isa - just a bit shorter than Eessa.

TW
    test
  7. SKY

Thanks for that, shined another light on the topic. That's interesting because in hebrew "Isha" means "woman".

JE = IA = Ya

SU = Shu

S = bullsh*t

Yashu = derived from "Yahoshua"

Yashu = "he saves" , "he is salvation"

Yahoshua = " Yah has cried out " , "Yah is abundant"

YASHU (יֵשׁוּ)
    YASHUA (יֵשׁוּעַ)
    YAHOSHUA (יְהוֹשׂוּעַ)

I double dog dare someone to tell me I'm lying or that this is not the absolute truth. You will be utterly deceiving yourself, and need not to argue for yourself. I do this all in the name of Yah and give all props to the Most High for everything I'm presenting before you. Shalom
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Quoted for sanity.
    test
  9. SKY

Get thee behind me Satan! You don't have the mental capacity to fathom the fact the scriptures were written by a tribe of people in a afroasiatic language that had nothing to do with your ancestors.

You couldn't possibly understand the fact they were so sacred and stolen upon the conquering and colonization of my forefathers land and edified replacing the sacred names and the New Testament edified to fit the description of pagan deities with letters from a traitor "Paul" which caused confusion in the interpretation.

The only reason there public is for mind control and manipulation of the masses so the impostors and thieves can keep our land and gain world power speaking in our language and using the mysteries of metaphysics.

Plus, you probably haven't even read it... smh. That's exactly why, you are in darkness and will remain there. :eek:wned: --> by Satan
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh cry me a river.

Wait, I'm Satan?

:funny:

Please de facto show me a quote where I mentioned a correlation of any kind of scriptures with my ancestors.

No, really, I insist.

Then, please de facto produce a quote of me mentioning word for word where my non-understanding of how the "New Testament" came to be.

Until you do, please hold all futher speculations about me ~ the fact you're implying I lack certain knowledge you believe to be exclusively pertaining to "your group of people" only makes me wonder how small of a human being you really are.

Provide the quotes.

And btw; I have no use nor desire to expand my land in terms of entruding onto yours.

Quotes, find them.

Always a pleasure, HRH. A.M.H.
    test
  11. SKY

Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying I stem from a 'group' of people. More appropriately a 'family of royalty'. Children of light we are, the light that came into being by itself and created all things.

It was nice going back 'n forth with you, but I'm going to have to withdraw. Don't want you taking things personal trying to use your powers against me.

I remember my MOD days on here, used to have to shut people down! Not up to date with the rules so I'll just stay within my boundaries.

They shootin' handcuffed innocent people in the back of squad cars, no telling what'll happen on a message board.

:lockedup:
    test
  12. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Pompous ass.

Your tribe, my tribe, who gives a shit? The bible is what it is: a contradictory telling of a supposed series of events. Theists ONLY proof IS this bible, which is quoted over and over (and over, and over........). Fact remains there is no proof to back it up. Oh, sure, some events have questionable proof (flooding etc.), but the main character (God) still is without substantiation.

I find it funny as well that this 'all loving' God (which is also a joke) creates people who, like yourself, go out of their way to insult those who have different or no belief(s) in God. Hypocrite much?
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Please stop dancing circles, and provide quotes.

Why are you backing down and backpaddling all of the sudden? I don't get it. I honestly don't.

My powers against you? What planet are you living on?! I'm a regular member throughout the board, I have no super powers or special abilities that would cause you harm in any way shape or form.
    test
  14. SKY

So sad for you, all your claims that there is no proof is ridiculous. It goes to show how much you know about the Bible. There are loads of proof...

subscribe to my youtube and watch the playlists if you're really concerned about who "my family of tribes" is in the scriptures.

Michayah4real

I'm not insulting you. I'm stating the facts, you obviously don't have the mental capacity. I am not being a hypocrite. If you actually read the Bible you wouldn't be here saying he is supposed to be an "all loving god".

First off "my family of tribes" have enemies, and it is most of the other nations in this world. The other nations played major parts in our enslavement and disbursement around the world. The other nations made several laws and racial injustices against us, and 'til this day come into our communities and extract every dime from us. The other nations keep us in poverty, flood us with mind control, intimidation and damn near irresistible ultimatums for any kind of real wealth or success.

All around the world my people are suffering, not because of our lack of ability but because of the nations of people who know who we are and intend to keep us down until they decide to persecute us. Study, and stop running your fingers. You ever heard of Eugenics? That is a plan to kill great populations of predominantly "negro" people.

The Hyksos? The Lemba's? The Yahudah? The Ashantee? The Bantu Congo?

No you don't know of these people, you don't know what's going on. All you know is Christianity, some catholicism and maybe some heresay from church.

Yes, I question your mental capacity because it is evident that you either don't read, or you are simply ignorant to what you do read. However, I still highly doubt that you've read the Bible.

Go get some books sweetheart:

Stolen Legacy
    From Babylon to Timbuktu
    First & Second Books of Adam & Eve
    Apocryphal Books
    Gospels

LMAO @ pompous, it's funny you said that. I was actually born and raised in the "hood". It's just I was never dumb, I always got good grades in school though I was in the streets a lot. Only time I wasn't is when I was on here moderating and battling in the text forums or in the studio. Eventually I started reading more and studying the history of my people, and boom!

All the truth came out, left and right... books, research, pictures, confessions.
    The Bible is very real babygirl, and that "god" isn't a "god" at all but he is the creator of all. Evidence is in me, "motion and rest". Evidence is all around you.

Check out my thread "The Final Destination - Spiritual Salvation"

I mean, read... watch some informal things, do something besides make vain arguments based on your lack of knowledge.

We cool, I'm not trying to get on your bad side. I don't know what kind of forces are behind you. You seem like the vengeful type. Much sweeter than I thought, but bittersweet. It's your sarcasm that leads me to believe those things about you, your choice of words. I may be wrong, and I apologize if so.
    test
  15. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

I wouldn't waste your time or energy, SKY. They'll only provide a negative distraction and contribute nothing positive, in my experience anyway.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. breathlesss

Wait... so why does the erroneous fossil layers date themselves thing sound so much like the actual fact that the Bible proves itself... yet there's nothing wrong with that?
    test
  17. SKY

womp womp womp, womp womp womp womp?
    test
  18. MissAndrya

I would be offended if your impression of me were true. Call me what you will, those who know me know different.

It doesn't matter what I say, you have your mind made up. All because I question what you believe in.

I was raised believing in God. I went to church, attended Sunday school, memorized scripture and the Books of Psalms. I had a bible beside my bed, and while I did not read it cover to cover, I read from it often when troubled or searching. I watched with keen interest a show in which they said they had found the ark. I remember then questioning how all of those animals fit onto it. I was shushed. Forgive me for being a skeptic, for asking questions that still go unanswered. No, I don't know everything, I never claimed to. I simply question the sincerity of the bible and what it represents. I question God. This does NOT mean I don't have the mental capacity, in fact, I believe it shows that I do.

Sorry, it's just not enough for me.
    test
  19. MissAndrya

Satan ain't got nothin' on PMS, lol
    test
  20. breathlesss

You got a flat tire
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.