Jesus/Yahshua: a serious study

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Proverbs 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended ? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth ? WHAT IS HIS NAME, AND WHAT IS HIS SON'S NAME, if thou canst tell?

This is a question that is posed in this chapter. To answer this question let's first take a look at the son.

Many people accept "Jesus" as the correct modern English translation of the name "Yahshua." The fact is that IF it is in fact a correct translation, then that's exactly what it is,...a TRANSLATION. In English or Hebrew, the name :Jesus: did not exist until the 1600's and Yahshua was the name that Miriam (Mary) received from Gabri-el, at the commandment of Yah, to name her son,...AND...the name that the apostles preached in. This is a FACT whether we want to accept it or not. There are various studies that exist which really explore the reasoning behind the Greeks changing of the Hebrew names. Many of these studies can be found on the internet and shall be explored here.

Understand that the language barrier was NOT the issue in the Greeks changing of the Hebrew names. If it was, then everyone that speaks English would know him as "Joshua," an English translation of Yahshua meaning "Yah is Salvation." In the New Testament, or the "Greek Scriptures" as some call them, they refrained from pronouncing the name of the prophets of the Old Testament. One very glaring :translation: is found in Luke 4:27 where the name "Eliseus" is used instead of Elisha. In the Greek, "Eliseus" means God (Elohim) is Zeus.

Luke 4:27
    And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

This is a very interesting passage. In the rendering of this name in the ORIGINAL 1611 King James Version, notice the "z" is there in the name but here in these modern English translations we see an "s" in the name. Translators let the "z" that clearly represent Zeus get past them back in 1611 but they rectified the "deceit" later. The same "s" that they put in Eliseus is the SAME "s" they put in JeSus, replacing the "z" that is really Zeus. Zeus and salvation are synonymous to the ancient Greeks. The tie-in brothas and sistas, is that Elizeus to the Greeks mean "God/Elohim saves", because the "sha" in Elisha (the true Hebrew name of the prophet as opposed to Elizeus) means saves just as "shua" in Joshua or Yahshua means "saves".

To the Breeks, salvation is of ZEUS. So the point is that Jesus is neither transliterated NOR translated from Yahshua, Yeshua, Yahoshua, or any Hebrew rendering/dialect of the name Yahshua because, Zeus saves no one! Another interesting passage is

Hebrews 4:8
    For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afteward have spoken of another day.

In the liner notes of most bibles, and even in other versions, they tell you that the orginal name there was "Joshua" which is translated from "Yahshua." This is similar to the passage where "Easter" is substituted for "Passover."

Acts 12:4
    And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after EASTER to bring him forth to the people.

Easter, which is named after the Teutonic goddess of fertility "Eostre," is in no way translated from Passover.

Another interesting passage is found in

Acts 7:45

Our Fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our fathers that came after brought in with JESUS into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers unto the days of David;

What does this verse mean ?

Think about it.

Where you see "Jesus" in this passage, it was originally "Yahshua" because you can clearly see that Joshua the son of Nun, and the successor to Moshe (Moses) was who was being referred to here as the on that brought the tabernacle of witness into the possession of the "Gentiles'.

The Gentile/European scribes were so quick to substitute the name of Messiah, for their Hellenized version that they totally mistranslated this verse. The word "nations" should have also been placed in this passage instead of "Gentiles" because the land that they brought the tabernacle of witness into was of the Philistines, who were not Gentiles. The Gentiles are the sons of Japheth according to Genesis 10:5. The Philistines descended from Ham. Look in the liner notes in your bibles and you will see the corrections.

Before the 1600's, "Jesus" was pronounced closer to the way the LATIN-OS (LATINOS) pronounce it today (HEY-ZEUS). This also begs a question as to why/when they decided to change the long "u" sound, as in lust (Jesus). Does that sound like a coincidence or something that just happened ?

Earlier, we saw the name "Elisha" translated to Eliseus. Now the "s" in the middle of this Greek translated word sounds exactly like the "s" in the middle of Jesus, which is a "Z" sound. Check the pronunciations in your reference books (je' zus). The "Z" was replaced with an "S". You don't think so ? Then note

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and , lo, a lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The "Z" in Zion is clearly replaced with a "S".

Names should not be neither translated nor transliterated! When you transliterate a name from one language to another, then you're taking the letters/symbols of one language and replacing it with the letters/symbols of another language. In the second language, you end up having a word that has a very different meaning in that language. names, especially Hebrew names have meaning. Here in America, news broadcasts always call foreign people by their original names in their own tongues. Sometimes names are contracted or shortened but it's shortened from it's own original tongue.

Psalm 68:4
    Sing unto Elhim, sing praises to HIS NAME (which name?) extol him that ride upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him.

We see the name Yahweh (YHWH) shortened to yah here in this passage. Even Yahshua is actually a shortened form of Yahoshua, Yahshua more then likely being the more popular rendering in the Hebrew?Aramaic time of Yahshua the Messiah.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

cont'd

Some people argue over the fact that there are many different translations of the rendering of Yahshua. (Yahshua, Yeshua, Yahoshua) The Bebrew language is a language that has evolved according to time and region. Much of today's Hebrew has been handed down by oral tradition. Case-in-point, many of the Israelites in Yahshua's day spoke an Aramaic Hebrew, which was a bit different from the Hebrew that Moses spoke. Englis is also a language that evolved. Not only was a new letter added to the English language in teh 16th century (J) but rarely in American cities where English is th eprimary language do you find someone that speaks "the King's English". Some people in England speak "the King's English" but even in England there are variant styles/dialects.

Even in the original 1611 KJV, which included the Apocrypha, no letter "J" in Iesus, (Jesus), you find a harder-to-read version of the Bible for those of us not familiar with 17th century English as we saw in the earlier example. Now with these examples of an evolving language, not withstanding, let's take a look at the name Yahshua yet again. We read clearly how it was translated to Joshua in the English, but even in the Bible we can see variations of THAT name.

Numbers 13:16
    These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called OSHEA the son of Nun YAHOSHUA.

When you look up the name Jesus in most reference books it states along with the pronunciation (Je' zus), that the name is Greek for "savior". Hmmmm...Two questions. What's missing in this name ? whose salvation des the name allude to ? Hmmmmm....

Another interesting point is that, as mentioned earlier, Jesus is a GREEK name, Not English. How many people do you know that spoke only English for the first thirteen years of their life, are name Jesus? how may of that same classification of people that you know are name Joshua? many are named Joshua because Joshua is a common English name. How many people, of the Latin persuasion, are named "Jesus" ...pronounced (HEY-Zeus)? Again, quite a few Latinos are name Jesus. All of these points are something to really consider.

When we praise Yahweh, Yah and Yahshua, we proclaim the name of the Elohim of Israel. Yah is found in many of the prophets and kings names like Isaiah, Zechariah, Jeremiah, and Elijah. Also, in the praise, HalleluYah. Now...if your English translated Bible is written entirely in English, then why in the Old Testament you see Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Zechariah, but in the New Testament, you have Jeremy, Esaias, and Zecharias ? The Greeks clearly took the name of Yah out of these prophets' names. Another "coincidence ?"

"God" is actually NOT a name but is a type of being just like "man" or "angel." Somewhere along the line, the "Jewish" people thought it was superstitious to say the name of Elohim so they invented variations of the name. This is part of the reason why the El of Israel's name is not in most versions of the New Testament, which was primarily translated from the Greek. Today, you find the same group of people that addresses the Messiah as "Yeshua", also writes God as 'G-d". As stated earlier, "God" is not a name, so if these people are prohibited from spelling "G-O-D", then you can understand why they don't say/print the true name of the Elohim of Israel. Yah/Yahweh would also not be spoken or written.

The Greeks, in all actuality, COULD have preserved the original form of the names.

Let's take a closer look at the way the heathen changes names to reflect them. Yahweh blessed Joseph to be an interpreter of dreams. having been taken captive in Egypt, Yah allows Joseph to interpret Pharaohs dream, and in turn, Pharaoh makes him a vice-ruler in Egypt. in this blessing, Pharaoh bestows on Joseph, the wise Israelite, a name of an Egyptian deity.

Genesis 41:41-43
    And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over All the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh took off the ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh called Joseph's name ZAPH'-NATH-PA-A-NE'-AH; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.

This is the beginning of a vicious cycle of the heathens taking wise Israelites and replacing their names with names that reflect their heathen deities.

Daniel 1:6-7
    Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, are three Hebrews chosen to be raised p in the king's house. Hananiah means "Yah has shown favor." Mishael, or Michael, means "Who is like unot Elohim." Azariah means "Yah has helped." The Babylonians changed their names to reflect their deities.

Daniel 1:7
    Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; ("Bel's Prince") and Hananiah, of Shadrach; ("Illuminated by the Sun") and to Mishael, of Meshach; ("Who is like Shach?") and to Azariah, of Abednego. (The Servant of Nego)

Daniel 4:8
    But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, ACCORDING TO THE NAME OF MY GOD, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying, O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that have seen, and the interpretation thereof.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

cont'd

Even the Hebrew names of Paul and Barnabas were not enough for the heathens who were compelled to call these two Hebrews by their deities.

Acts 14:11-15
    And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycanonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men. And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker.

Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and wold have done sacrifice with the people. Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living Elohim, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

As was stated before, the Greeks COULD have wrote the Hebraic names in their translations. They didn't primarily, not because it was a matter of language, but a matter of worshiping their same deities while using the Hebrew scriptures. Hellenizing the truth! Not only was the name Yahshua reduced to the Greek deity Zeus by the name Jesus, but the translators also did not want people to know or use YHWH (Yahweh). Every where you read "LORD God" in the Bible, it was actually "YAHWEH ELOHIM". The LORD God is not a name. By putting the correct name in the scriptures, the scriptures come alive. Notice:

Exodus 20:1-2,7
    And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Question! Who is "the" LORD thy God " Who is "the" man upstairs ? What is the NAME of "the" LORD thy God that we are commanded to not take his name, whatever name that is, in vain ?

Exodus 20:1-2,7
    And Elohim spake all these words, saying, I am YAHWEH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of bondage. Thou shalt not take the name of YAHWEH thy Elohim in vain; for YAHWEH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Now tell me that you didn't glean a greater understanding of that passage using the Father's name instead of "the LORD God". Here's another one for you to peep.

Jeremiah 23:1-2,27
    Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith YAHWEH. Therefore thus saith YAHWEH Elohim of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith YAHWEH. Which think to cause my people to FORGET MY NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

What was the name that the people forgotten ? YHWH (YAHWEH) is the name. Many Bibles, and other religious sources, reveal that "the LORD" that you see in Bibles were put in place of the tetragrammaton YHWH, which in ENGLISH is Yahweh, which was further mistransliterated as Jehovah. Also, many references show that "LORD" is actually translated from BA'AL. The Greeks and the Romans have historically, tried to erase all semblances of ethnic culture that was contrary to their own. The same reason the Sphinx's facial features were blown off is the same reasons why the names of most of the Hebrews that are mentioned in the New Testament were given European titles. Mary, Peter, John and Paul...could you imagine a "pope" called Hezekiah ? Have you ever heard of the Virgin Mariam ?

Here is more food for thought.

In many bookstores throughout the US, there is a very popular KJV (King James Version) Bible which sells for $4.99-$5.99 in these stores. This Bible features a Concordance, and under "Yahweh" it states: Yahweh the covenant God of Israel, YHWH in the original Hebrew. ACCORDING TO JEWISH CUSTOM, because of reverence the divine name was not to be spoken, so the Hebrew words of Lord and God were substituted. Whenever the words LORD and GOD appear in large and small capital letters, the original Hebrew reads YHWH.

Now AIN'T that deep??!! What does the Word state concerning the custom of men ?

Revelations 22:18-19
    For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall ADD unto these things, Elohim shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORDS of the book of this prophecy, Elohim shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Is this passage referring to the Bible that you're reading this passage out of OR...is it referring to the original text that was written ? The Torah also warns against the adding and taking away from the script...so I maintain to you today that here in these later days, we see that the names of the Father and the Son were taken away and pagan titles were added, and we can see the earth being cursed, in part, because of it!

Yahweh asks

Jeremiah 2:11
    Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.

Think about that.

The unfortunate bottom line is...NO! The nations have NOT changed their "gods". The same Zeus (pale-faced, blue-eyed Jesus!) that the pagans worshiped, the same Ba'al (LORD) that the Canaanites worshiped, along with the pagan rituals of sun worship, saviors birthday worship...Mithra, Zeus/Jesus, (Christmas) Fard Muhammad (Nation of Islam's Savior's Day), Fertility worship, Easter, Astarte, Ishtar (Easter eggs and bunny rabbits) ARE the same deities that these religious organizations have been deceived by Satan to practice in these last days, separating us from YAHWEH, the creator of heaven and earth.

If the name "Yahweh or Yahshua" offends you, I apologize for that. You are not the first , nor shall you be the last to be "offended by his namesake". This is a serious study that I wanted to share and quite frankly, if you can appreciate the truth that was presented thus far then, you will definitely appreciate what's coming next. In the meantime I pray that Yah bless you with the desire to want the fruits of the Spirit so that you may see the Gospel of Yahshua.

Peace

[from the book: The Gospel: Raw, Uncut & UNHEARD by Josiah Israel]
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Try typing in : jezues; with a : instead of ;

:)
    test
  5. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

YAHWEH is absolutely FALSE. I did break that down already, right? Hopefully I wont have to copy & paste my post here.

Now as far as the names, I agree the Babylonians made them change their names. However just as the Babylonians made them change their names, the Pharisees & Scholars change their names in the scriptures to give reference to their Canaanite deity "EL". This is what I was trying to tell you...

Did Daniel not worship the same creator as Hazan'yah ? Was Daniel not of the children of Israyah? This is what you must keep in consideration. His name was not "Daniel" but "Daniyah". Michael was not Michael either. You can't make things up and say it means something that's not even in the name itself.

Mi = who is?
    ka = like
    yah = Yah

Mikayah = Who is like Yah?

One can not assume that "EL" means "Elohim". "EL" simply means what it is, which is the name for that deity. The same name which replaced the name of the one and only creator. I feel like I have to copy and paste my study on the name in here. You must realize that the name is still sacred to many people, once you understand the extent of the hatred and the extent of the oppression of the Israyahites then you will understand why there's such a mass cover up.

No mainstream media, no big people are coming out trying to tell the complete truth but when they do guess what happens to them? They are killed. The only reason why they allow the Jamaicans to say "Jah" without persecution is because they put in the books that it is short for "Jehovah" which we all now is definitely NOT his name.

The last president of Egypt came out and said that those inhabitants of Israel will never live in peace because they are white, and that the real Jews are black.

You must understand if the world knew the truth and accepted it, this would mean the United States has a lot of explaining to do and a lot of reparations to give out. This would mean religious institutions would go broke, and the New World Order plan would fail horribly.

So one must consider the fact of the matter.

ELOHIM = YAHOHIM
    ELOAH = YAHOAH (YHVH)
    EL SHADDAI = SHADDAI

POINT BLANK PERIOD, YOU AINT FEELING IT? I'LL BUST OUT THE BREAK-DOWN... LOL
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

So what happens now since none of yall can seem to even agree on the name. being that its of utmost importance.

sounds like one of yall goin to hell
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Sky relax, this study is to show the name Jesus to be completely paganized.

Yahweh is correct, so is the other 5 or six ways to spell it.
    test
  8. SKY

Relax? I won't relax... Yahweh is NOT correct, I broke it down perfectly for you. Yet you still want to be deceived.

The letter "E" in the hebrew language is represented by the letter "Alef" with a vowel point on it to emphasize the pronunciation.

The tetragrammaton does not have the letter "Alef" but vowel points that indicate the "ahh" sound.

The letters we know as "W,O,U" all come from the hebrew letter "Vav" or "V"

"V" is only sounded as "U" when placed as a vowel in a hebrew word.

"W" is a newer letter emphasizing the "waw" sound that a "U" or an "O" would sometimes make depending on the vowel after it or the context it's used in. Hence the name DOUBLE-U and the appearance of two "v" letters. V + V = W.

"O" is actually the letter represented by the "V" in the tetragrammaton. The "A" preceding the "O" (OAH) gives it a "waw" sound. Which is why people mistake it for being a "W".

So there you have it, no way it can be anything other than YAHOAH.

Now speaking of YAHOAH, it was replaced with the Canaanite deity "EL". This is who the Canaanite's worship and other nations. Hence the bull on Wall St. in NYC. Hence why they still refer to the land as ISRA (prevail) EL. Hence why the tetragrammaton is YHVH (YHOH) but they have the word "EL-OAH".

As far as Yahoshua, I had a revelation about this name earlier today. We already know that JESUS is not a legitimate translation. Either way Yah said through NO OTHER NAME shall man be saved. This include translation.

If my name is Michael Jordan, then when I go to Puerto Rico I cannot cash a check that says Miguel on it. Neither will I respond when someone calls me Miguel, because that is NOT my name. Just because a man develops his own language and creates a name similar to mine in his own language does not make it my name. So turn to TELE MUNDO and when they mention his name, despite their speaking spanish they say MICHAEL JORDAN in the language it was given to him.

Creator = Yah
    Has = O
    Cried out = Shua

Yahoshua = Yah has cried out

^^ I find this easier to believe seeing as though he is the "living Word of Yah".

Shua can also be translated as "abundance" which could also make the name mean "Yah has abundance".
    test
  9. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Father Dr. Labib Kobti, an Arab Christian priest, in one his articles titled The Christian Arab Heritage (available through this link http://www.al-bushra.org/arbhrtg/arbxtn04.htm ) says: "Recently Father Pecerillo, a famous Franciscan Archaeologist, found more than twenty churches in Madaba at the south of Jordan. From the Fourth Century, we found houses in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine with this inscription in Arabic :"Bism El-Lah al Rahman al Rahim" that showed that Christians were the first to use this name so as to indicate their belief in the Holy Trinity, more than two hundred years before Islam."

What this Christian priest is revealing is extremely important for the following reasons:

(1) This Arabic phrase "Bism El-Lah al-Rahman al-Rahim" ( بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ ) that the priest says has been discovered in houses of Christians dating back to the 4th Century is the same phrase that most Suras (Chapters) of the Quran start with. This phrase can be translated as "In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful".

(2) The fact that this phrase was found in houses of Christians dating back to the 4th Century, meaning three centuries before the Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad. This indicates that the beliefs of early Christians were very similar to the beliefs of Muslims. In other early Christians did not believe in the Trinity: "In the name of Father, Son, Holy Spirit", instead they said the Muslims phrase "In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful".

With regards to the name of God:

Muslims refer to God as Allah, Ellah, or Allahom (meaning "the God" in Arabic). The word "Allah" in Arabic means "the god" or "God". In Arabic, the word Allah is derived from of a contraction/ abbreviation of two words: (1) "Al" (also can be pronounced as El) which mean "The", and (2) "Elah" which means "god".

Islam did not invent or introduce the word Allah to the World:

1) The Arabic Bible that has been used by Arab Christians, for the past 2000 years since the time Jesus, refers to God as Allah.

2) The Hebrew Bible refers to God as Elohim which is similar to Allah/ Ellah/ Allahom.

3) The word that corresponds to Allah in Aramaic language (the mother tongue of Jesus), and used in the Aramaic Bible, is “Elaha”. The bible was first recorded in Aramaic - coincidentally the same language that was Jesus' mother tongue... Jesus himself used the word "Elaha" to refer to God... which translates to "The God". As in the case of Arabic, the Aramaic is also abbreviated from "El" meaning "The" and "Alaha" meaning "God"

4) The word that corresponds to Allah in Syriac language, and used in the Syriac Bible, is “Alaha”.

TW
    test
  10. SKY

Shalom TERRA...

Respect for that information. However we know Hebrew/Phoenician and Egyptian languages predate Arabic language.

So in the Hebrew these words mean something entirely different in spelling and pronunciation.

'AL (עַל) = on, with, in, to, near, after, upon, because of, against, concerning

ALAH (עלה) = ascend, immigration, pilgrimage, a passing or progressing

EL (אֵל) = Hebrew word and name for a "Deity." The bull was symbolic to Ēl and his son Ba'al Hadad, and they both wore bull horns on their headdress. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. Ēl had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam, and Mot.

YAHOAH ( יְהֹוהַּ ) = Yah, Yah-like one, works or special possessions of Yah

YAH'OHIM (יְהֹהִים) = Rulers, Judges, Celestial ones, "sons of Yah", Archmalakims

AHA {he'ach} (הֶאָח) = EXPRESSION: "exclamatory" , "interjection"

'ELON/EY'LOWN ( אֵילוֹן ) = "terebinth, mighty",

One cannot consider Arabic faith when dealing with scriptures, seeing as though the scriptures were originally written in Hebrew and is not "Christianity". Christianity was implemented by the Romans. However our faith was simply tribal and spiritual and was not an established religion but a covenant within a family. You have to understand tribal spirituality was a "African" thing, and nothing like what the Neo-European as developed with "religion". The Arabs played a major part in the enslavement of Israelites who I wouldn't dare take anything spiritual of theirs into consideration. They are enemies.
    test
  11. SKY

Oddly, the exact history of the word God is unknown. The word God is a relatively new European invention, which was never used in any of the ancient Judaeo-Christian scripture manuscripts that were written in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek or Latin.

Etymology
    From Middle English, from Old English god (“deity”), Old High German got (a rank of deity) originally neuter, then changed to masculine to reflect the change in religion to Christianity, both from the Proto-Germanic *gudan, from the Proto-Indo-European *ǵʰuto- (“invoked [one]”), from Proto-Indo-European *ǵʰewH- (“to call, to invoke”) or *ǵʰew- (“to pour”). Not related to the word good.
    [edit]Pronunciation
    (UK) IPA: /ɡɒd/, X-SAMPA: /gQd/
    (US) IPA: /ɡɑd/, X-SAMPA: /gAd/
    enPR: gŏd
    Audio (US)

(file)
    Rhymes: -ɒd
    [edit]Noun

Wikipedia has an article on:
    God
    god (plural gods)
    A deity:
    A supernatural, typically immortal being with superior powers.
    A male deity.  [quotations ▼]
    A supreme being; God, typically in some particular view or aspect.
    An idol
    A representation of a deity, notably a statue(tte).
    Something or someone particularly revered, worshipped, idealized, admired and/or followed.
    (metaphor) A person in a high position of authority; a powerful ruler or tyrant.
    An exceedingly handsome man.
    Lounging on the beach were several Greek gods.
    (Internet) The person who owns and runs a multi-user dungeon.  [quotations ▼]
    [edit]Usage notes
    The word god is often applied both to males and to females. The word was originally neuter in Proto-Germanic; monotheistic – notably Judeo-Christian – usage completely shifted the gender to masculine, necessitating the development of a feminine form, goddess.
    [edit]Synonyms
    (supernatural being with superior powers): deity, See also Wikisaurus:god
    [edit]Derived terms

Etymology

Main articles: Dyeus and God (word)
    The word "deity" derives from the Latin "dea", ("goddess"), and "deus", ("god"), and other Indo-European roots such as from the Sanskrit "deva", ("god"), "devi", ("goddess"), "divya", ("transcendental", "spiritual"). Related are words for "sky": the Latin "dies" ("day") and "divum" ("open sky"), and the Sanskrit "div," "diu" ("sky," "day," "shine"). Also related are "divine" and "divinity," from the Latin "divinus," from "divus." Khoda (Persian: خدا ) translates to God from Persian.
    The English word "God" comes from Anglo-Saxon, and similar words are found in many Germanic languages (e.g. the German "Gott" — "god").
    ʾIlāh (Arabic: إله‎; plural: آلهة ʾālihah) is an Arabic term meaning "deity". The feminine is ʾilāhah (إلاهة, meaning "goddess"); with the article, it appears as al-ʾilāhah الإلاهة. It appears in the name of the monotheistic god of Islam as al-Lāh, translated, that is, "the god". All of them forms of the most basic original form known to pre-Semites peoples and others in the Levante as Elah, and from the god ** "EL" ** In some cases, it is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews, although not as frequently as other titles, such as Rabb, or "Lord"—a title also used by Muslims for Allah—similar to the Hebrew use of Adonai, which is the most frequently used by Jews of all languages, along with HaShem or "the Name". Amongst Christians, Yasu—an Arabic transliteration of the name of the Christian Jesus—Yahweh, or Shaddai, translated, that is, "Almighty", are common, with some other names and titles generally borrowed as transliterations from Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. In Malaysia, it is illegal for Christians, Jews, or any other non-Muslim to refer to their God as "Allah".[3] ʾIlāh is cognate to Northwest Semitic ʾēl and Akkadian ilum. The word is from a Proto-Semitic archaic biliteral ʔ-L meaning "god" (possibly with a wider meaning of "strong"), which was extended to a regular triliteral by the addition of a h (as in Hebrew ʾelōah, ʾelōhim). The word is spelled either إله with an optional diacritic alif to mark the ā only in Qur'anic texts or (more rarely) with a full alif, إلاه. The term is used throughout the Quran in passages detailing the existence of God and of the beliefs of non-Muslims in other divinities. Notably, the first statement of the šahādah (the Muslim confession of faith) is, "there is no ʾilāh but al-Lāh", that is, translated, "there is no deity except for Allah" or "there is no god except for the [one] god".

I'm trying to tell you people, that those are all pagan titles. The one true name for the creator is "Yah". Point blank period.

YAHOAH, and YAHOHIM are his works, special possessions, and servant angels.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Isnt "alef" hebrew for "A"
    test
  13. SKY

Yes, 'Alef' is hebrew for "A". However one does not need the letter "Alef" in order to have the sound "ahh". One can have the sound "ahh" from the vowel points on the hebrew letter "Hey". Which is my point exactly. In order to have "eh" you would need the "Alef" letter which is not in the tetragrammaton.

Look up a Hebrew Language Chart, I wish I could post pictures here. But look it up.

[​IMG]

SO THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT THE TETRAGRAMMATON IS "YAHWEH"

People are so darn rebellious, and refuse to read or do extensive research. However, I got the truth ya'll... so help me Yah.
    test
  14. TERRA WRISTS

I agree that YAHWEH is a false name,

the point I am making is that Jesus - in his native tongue - said Elah...

skip to 1:15 - and again to 1:33...

1 - Mohammad(pbuh) in the Bible-Intro - YouTube

oh, and those languages do not predate the ARABIC language at all. A little digging will let you discover that classic Arabic is the oldest language...

History itself proves it:

Arabia was never ventured into by those nations which wanted to conquer others. Arab lands were seen as inhospitable, and described int he bible as "the wilderness"

When Moses pbuh was exiled from Egypt for killing a man, he married a woman from Madian(whihc is in Arabia) , - the Madian people spoke arabic, and Moses spoke aramaic.

These two languages are sister languages, much like Hindi and Urdu. If one speaks Aramaic, he is able to converse with an Arabic speaking person - because they share the same roots...

You didn't know this?

Even Moses pbuh referred to God as Allah / Elah

TW
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Gotcha. ya u right the vowels were added later on. but they werent originally there.
    test
  16. TERRA WRISTS

Yep, the vowels were only added to make phonetic sounds...
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

test
  18. Coup d'état

Phonetically Hebrew, like any other language evolve by time & region. You don't know how his name was called 2,000, or even 5,000 years ago

Yahushua, Yahusha, Yahsha, Yahweh, Yahuwah, Yahouah...all of you SOUND stupid thinking y'all know definitively which form of Yah (for the Father and the MessiYAH) is correct. ..NONE of y'all was there x thousands of years ago to hear what he was called. Stop the madness!!
    test
  19. SKY

arsyeah :umad:
    test
  20. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Christ, the only reason this thread has two pages is because Coup's bullshit filled it up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.