Jesus Christ is God Incarnate

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

GOD: God never changes.

Malachi 3:6
    For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

JESUS: Jesus never changes.

Hebrews 13:8
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

GOD: God is the only Saviour.

Isaiah 43:11
    I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Jude 1:12
    To the only wise God our Saviour...

Titus 2:10
    God our Saviour.

I Timothy 4:10
    ...we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour.

Luke 1:47
    God my Saviour.

JESUS: Jesus is the only Saviour.

1 John 4:14
    ...the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

II Peter 3:18
    ...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

II Peter 1:1
    ...God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.

John 4:42
    ...the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Titus 1:4
    ...the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4

Luke 2:11
    a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Acts 4:12
    Neither is there salvation in any other (than Jesus): for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

2 Timothy 2:10
    ...salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Heb 2:10
    ...captain of their salvation [Jesus] perfect through sufferings.

Heb 5:9
    [Jesus]...author of eternal salvation...

GOD:God created the universe and earth by Himself.

Isaiah 44:24
    I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

Genesis 1:1
    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

JESUS: Jesus Christ created the universe and the earth

Hebrews 1:10
    Unto the Son he saith...Thou, LORD, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands.
    y him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him. Colossians 1:16

John 1:3
    All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

GOD: God is the Word.

John 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

JESUS: Jesus is the Word.

John 1:14
    ...the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...

GOD:God is the first and the last.

Isaiah 41:4
    I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

JESUS:Jesus is the first and the last.

Revelation 1:17
    Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:

GOD: God forgives sins.

Psalm 103:2-3
    The Lord..forgiveth all thine iniquities...

Mark 2:7
    Who can forgive sins but God only?

JESUS: Jesus forgives sins.

Mark 2:5
    Jesus...said..."Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

GOD: God is our redeemer.

Isaiah 63:16
    Thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer..

JESUS: Jesus redeemed us.

Titus 2:13-14
    The great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ...gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity..

GOD:God is one.

Deuteronomy 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Coup d'état

JESUS: Jesus and God are one.

John 10:30
    I and my Father are one. \

John 1:1, 3, 10, 14
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...All things were made by him...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us

John 14:9
    Jesus saith...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

1 John 5:7
    For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

GOD: God has a Son.

Psalms 2:7
    The LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

JESUS:Jesus is God's Son.

John 5:18
    ... [Jesus] said also that God was his Father...

GOD: God is the Holy One

Psalms 71:22
    I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth,O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Psalms 78:41
    Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

Psalms 89:18
    For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

Isaiah 10:20
    And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Psalms 16:10
    For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. (Messianic Psalm)

JESUS: Jesus is the Holy One.

Acts 2:27
    Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

3:13-14
    The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go. But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

13:34-35
    And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David. Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

GOD: Only God is worshipped.

Matthew 4:10
    ... Then saith Jesus unto him... Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

JESUS:Jesus is worshipped

Matthew 9:18
    While [Jesus] spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him...

Hebrews 1:6
    And again, when [God] bringeth in the firstbegotten [Jesus] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

John 20:28
    And Thomas answered and said unto [Jesus], My Lord and my God.

GOD:God is Messiah.

Isaiah 9:6
    ...unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder...and his name shall be called... The mighty God, The everlasting Father...

JESUS:Jesus is Messiah.

John 4:25-26
    The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

GOD:God is from everlasting.

Psalms 93:1-2
    The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

JESUS: Jesus is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2
    But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah...out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

GOD:Only God is glorified.

Isaiah 42:8
    I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another...

JESUS: God glorified Jesus.

John 17:5
    And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 5:23
    All men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. John 5:23
    Hebrews 1:8
    But unto the Son he [God] saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

GOD: God is 'I am'.

Exodus 3:14
    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

JESUS: Jesus is 'I am'.

John 8:58
    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

GOD: God heals all diseases.

Psalms 103:2
    Bless the LORD...who healeth all thy diseases.

JESUS: Jesus healed all manner of sickness and disease.

Matthew 8:16
    [Jesus] healed all that were sick.

Matthew 4:23
    And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 4:24
    And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Matthew 8:16
    When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Matthew 9:35
    And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matthew 12:15
    But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

Matthew 12:22
    Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Matthew 14:14
    And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.

Matthew 15:30
    And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

Matthew 19:2
    And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

Matthew 21:14
    And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.

Mark 3:10
    For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues.

Luke 4:40
    Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

Luke 5:15
    But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.

Luke 6:17
    And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;

Luke 6:18
    And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.

Luke 6:19
    And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

GOD: God is the Judge of the whole earth.

Psalms 94:1-2
    O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.

Genesis 18:25
    [Abraham to God]...Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

JESUS: Jesus is the Judge of the whole earth.

John 5:22
    The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

GOD: God has life in Himself.

John 5:26
    The Father hath life in himself;

JESUS: Jesus has life in Himself.

John 1:4
    so hath [God] given to the Son to have life in himself;
    In [Jesus] was life; and the life was the light of men.

GOD:God raises the dead.

John 5:21
    The Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them;

JESUS: Jesus raises the dead.

John 5:21
    The Son quickeneth whom he will.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

The scriptures bear abundant testimony that Jesus Christ is God. Some will say you take the Bible literally. It's just myths. I believe the Bible 100%. It is the word of God. If you don't believe it, Jesus is of no effect to you, ye are yet in your sins.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Theres no point in believing some of the bible but just not this. Or just not that. U either believe it or u dont.
    test
  6. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

thanks for wasting a bunch of your time but I once again ask you

FIND ME SOMETHING WHERE JESUS IS SAYING HE IS GOD IN HIS TEACHINGS

not what someone said he said, or what someone says the lord told them...that's what you guys don't understand 99% of what the bible says about jesus, didn't come from jesus directly

The teachings of jesus are not the entire bible

and to take the whole bible literally is ridiculous, sure there are some facts, but the majority is parable, moral adages, metaphor, and abstract concepts

even if the history in it is true, it's not the history that matters, it isn't about who said what at what time, none of that has to do with god in the ultimate sense, and that is what creationists are hung up on...

seriously though, what made you discover your literal interpretation? oxymoronic in itself
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

test
  8. TheBigPayback

John 14:9 Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

john 1:1 also explains who he is
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i read the bible

the new testament.

i read it as a book. And thats what it felt like. A bunch of stories/lessons, with examples

similar to how sun tzu's the art of war works... he gives advice, then goes on to give examples of where,when, and why it worked.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

You CAN read it that way front to back thats fine. But if you really want to learn how to work in the annoiting and the promises that are available to you u need to do subject studies. For example if u had a broken arm, would u read a medical book from page one to the page that tells u what to do for a broken arm? No,youd find the subject of what it says about how to deal wih a broken arm. of course u could read it the other way but your arm fuckin hurts.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im into pain

some kinds

like strong mouthwash that burns

i fuckin love it and think all that girly shit that doesnt burn is for pussies

the burn lets you know its workin good

and like vinegar in a cut, that kinda pain rules!
    test
  13. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Watch the movie The Man From Earth

Sent from my iPhone 4 whilst I smoke some good.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I've read Sun Tzu.. and i read it as more then a mere book. I read it as an applicable to life in all area's. b.c. it's obvious of sun tzu's inspiration behind his philosophy. he actually was a successful general or whatever..

same for the bible.. except jesus claimed to be god and showed us the standard of living our heart's should cling too..

just like sun tzu get's credibility for being a good warlord. as so does king jesus. but in this case he's a Living Lord..
    test
  15. Coup d'état

John 21:25
    And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen

Literal interpretation is because it's all true. I believe it 100%, It's never been proven wrong or flase...even in this age of the entity of science as god.

Why are you so resistant to it ? you have beliefs that can be shattered, but still you won't take the bible literal. That confuses me breath :(
    test
  16. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

:funny:
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

GOD: God never changes.

Malachi 3:6
    For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

JESUS: Jesus never changes.

Hebrews 13:8
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

does this make the new testament invalid?
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

hows that.
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the new testament changed gods word
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.