Jersey Grape Street Crip gang

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KastrOGanxta, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BULLY

BULLY LOL

abyss see my thread, im about to have to fuck up a candlewood gangsta.
    test
  2. KastrOGanxta

KastrOGanxta 152 AvE Kwik Stop Kid

them 'families' also aint had no blaks or latinos...
    but really who cares nigga? all this NON GANG AFFILIATED niggas is the only ones that give a fuk bout the whole situation. n to the nigga that said the older Gs dont like the expansion. if u knew anything fa real bout shit ud know OGs dont like damn near anything. niggas hate cause they gettin old and outdated. younger niggas step up to take on roles of leadership and the older Gs hate cuz they the ones losin the power. my older Gs HATED me cause i was snatchin up all the rep when i was wildin out and really gettin it, but still RESPECTED me for ridin for the thing of ours. imagine them been puttin in they work for at least 10 mo years then me but when everybody hear the hood and the name first thing they think of is me n my squad. them niggas get mad behind that like how a younger boy finna be famous for puttin in 8-10 yrs work and we been puttin in damn near 20??? them OGs finna hate regardless of what.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

man nimrod be on that lame hoe shit
    test

4. Fact.

They're not confusing. It's discipline in which other's won't ever be able to handle. That's the reason why we run what we run.
    test
  5. It's deeper than you think, baby.
    test
  6. KastrOGanxta

dimelo ganster que bolon?
    test
  7. juju165

juju165 Active Member

listening to a bunch of internet nigas argue about crips/bloods is like garth brooks tryna tell me the best rapper alive is chingy
    test
  8. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

where are you from?
    test
  9. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

look at this dumb mothafucka...

wanna know why y'all WON'T roll wit that homegrown shit over some other city's gang... cuz y'all too scared to hold y'all own and build shit up from ground zero.

are you seriously THAT dumb to NOT think that all these gangs started as some homegrown shit that slowly evolved??? you can be as gully as you think, but at the end of the day you're still puttin in work for ANOTHER city's gang. that's like being from miami but claimin ny all day. it shows how dumb niggas in these cities really are.

and i read ya other posts directed at me. LOL @ latinos claimin zoe now. i was joking about that, but woooooow, if that shit's true... then it gotta be some wanna be cocolos then... HOW ARE YOU GONNA CLAIM ZOE, WHEN ZOE MEANS HAITIAN????? LOOOOOL

that's almost as bad as latin kings lettin cocolos and whiteboys join rank...fuck kinda ass backwards shit is that??
    test
  10. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Philly stand up.
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

zoe pound aint only zoes.
    test
  12. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

anyways, that's besides the point....

someone in here said it the best....at the end of the day, fuck kinda grown ass man is STILL bangin?

i'm grown homie. you can keep that fast money, "nationwide" ho'ing for another city's gang bullshit... me and my legal tender are cool. last thing i'm tryna do is hug the corner with a buncha 17 yr olds & dumb, never made it ass niggas, flaggin blue or red, on some lame shit.

i'm pullin nice figures with a company. i can look foward to a set future....

you only got two things in ya future if you keep fuckin with that bullshit. an early grave or the bing.

lol @ you willing to die for another city over a color that ain't even yours. you can keep your block and mine. i'll take the mansion in star island...
    test
  13. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

come on playboy, everybody knows that zoe pound is a haitian gang though...

this cat was talkin bout red eyezz, yet he explained what zoe pound is, and where it originated from...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

but damn, if they're lettin anything but zoe's join zoe pound now....then it kinda defeats the purpose in calling it zoe pound.

but ehhhhh, goes to show you....these gangs aren't as "organized" as you'd think...
    test
  14. HOLLOW 55

That's why I love my city man..

It's no gangs here, just grimy hungry niggas that would butter ya biscuit with no rap.
    test
  15. KastrOGanxta

no idiot... zoe REALLY means a big diked nigga. again out them haitian boys mouths...dont believe? watch the ZOE POUND gangland episode they say it there. dont NEVER think u kno bout whats goin down in MY county more than I DO. but keep on doin u my nigga. real niggas jus laughin as u keep diggin yaself deeper stupid. oh and WE started as homegrown shit till niggas came and put us under the DISCIPLE FOLKS umbrella cause its more organized idiot keep reachin
    test
  16. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

when Zoe Pound started it was bout a cause, Zoe's uniting to fight for there's cuz they was the minority gettin picked on.. but when u get established and aint gotta fight for yours anymore cuz u did ya thing u look at bigger things, ways to get money, etc... thats when u branch out, u cant make more money if u ONLY fuck wit Zoes, zoe now fuk wit cubans n shit.. Redd Eyeezz lady aint even Zoe i think she puerto rican or sum shit too..

at da end of the day if u real and bout yours u can join whatever u want nigga.. it's all bout networking.

[youtube]e5SWmcHAepU[/youtube]

"Eyezz im always into big thangs dats why I fucks wit dem Cubans...:
    test
  17. Oddwirdz

Oddwirdz New Member

yo the west hasnt even been the hardest in like 10 years, y'all still think is 93 or some shit...

I lived in san joe and been to LA a couple times.. n aint nothing like jersey. go to Camden n u know what hood is..

the only place i felt a bit shook was Oakland..

but other than that shit was ehh.

shit the city (reading, Pa) i'm at right now is more hood than that and it's mad small

y'all crazy if y'all think jersey ain't lose..
    test
  18. KastrOGanxta

Derick rose for starters... keep reachin stupid
    [​IMG]

n u most not kno folks/peoples gangs at all. once u get stripes n move up u get heavy bread but u wouldnt kno cause u talkin out your ass from the few things u seen on tv/inet. keep diggin ya own ditch idiot
    test
  19. HOLLOW 55

Jersey is hood. Shit is just deteriorating. Seriously, many of those cats out there have nothing to lose. But that's everywhere though.

Fake gang or not, let's say that was the case. None of you niggas claiming that they're fake would go there and say that shit to those niggas. They're obviously dedicated and I can see somebody knocking a niggas head off if it went that far.
    test
  20. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

http://icedotcom.********.com/2008/12/miamis-zoe-pound-gangland-documentary.html

^gangland episode...just about everybody agreed zoe is a haitian word for bone.... only one dumb nigga claimed it as "big dick nigga" lol...

[youtube.com]K12SFCXKwgk[/youtube]

^red eyezz explains what zoe pound is @ 35 secs in....

lol @ i'm the idiot, but you're the nigga still playin the block, like a straight stupid nigga. lol nojoda, i BET you're cuban too. lol pareces marica...

but keep doin you... see how far that bangin shit takes you lil homie. i can tell you're not long for this world.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.