Jersey Grape Street Crip gang

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KastrOGanxta, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I wont even pretend to know more about your city, i'm just giving possibility's.

This issue is fucking dead though dog, for just as many niggaz we can level with there's the same amount thats completey narrow minded to this issue.
    test
  2. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

fiziks, you on the east side of denver? i got a lot of people out there on the north side.
    test
  3. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Nah, know ah bunch of niggaz from every hood though. You drop ah name high enough up, chances are i've walked the yard with em or their homies.
    test
  4. Norwood Young

Norwood Young New Member

fiziks u know dis nigga named aviation

he be everyone

matta fact

he is everyONE :eek:
    test
  5. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

i just know money makers and graffitti writers and rappers. you ever heard of american trash republic?
    test
  6. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Lol @ Mr. Norwood Young, i dig homie

But nah never herd of em c steaks, you do graf? Cause i know way to many people on that shit out here.
    test
  7. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

nah but for some reason everyone i know in denver does it haha. i know preach out there, i assume hes big in that shit
    test
  8. TruthBTold

TruthBTold Active Member

man, i'm all about gettin bread with dudes from wherever... but soon as it gets on some "let's bandwagon hop" shit, it becomes entirely too lame to even discuss....

[youtube]pxCRepCEFuY[/youtube]

fast foward to 2:10. some real fuckin shit. let cali be cali, jerz be jerz and ny be ny...

[youtube]Gt4Jw60ZkZY[/youtube]

even the OGs out west aren't exactly in favor of all these lame ass expansions.

it's one thing when cats in places like denver, iowa and arkansas are jumpin on that shit. those places never had an identity to begin with. cats from those states will follow anything, especially the whiteboys... so no disrespect meant when i say this, but nobody gives a fuck about y'all.

ny, jerz, boston, philly, etc on the other hand already had their identities... fuck are we tryna be like everybody else for?

i live down south and i DEF ain't tryna be like anybody down here....and they aren't tryna be like us. so let's keep it that way.
    test
  9. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I know Preach, he's TKO but he's ah cali nigga....

Their like the biggest most respected Graf artists out here cause they an off branch of a Cali hood. They respected cause they nice though too, they dont let any nigga with a spray can on, only real artist.

Who you know from ES or NS, i seen you said you from Sureno so i'm off top thinkin you aint fuckin wit no North Side niggaz.

But ey Truth i feel that point 100, i've been walking yards and seen outta towners get little or no love. The whole indentity thing does make sence.
    test
  10. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

sureno as in southern california. denvers all love. i know some dudes concept, tone, death, coze. they are all mexicans for the majority.
    test
  11. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Somebody needa tell your homies that out here lol cause yall dont even try to let these North Side niggaz walk the yard period. It be on site with em in any unit, no passes.

But nah i dont know them dudes.
    test
  12. C. STEAKS

C. STEAKS New Member

yeah thats another thing cities got fucked up about gangs. in cali surenos are from southern cali. and nortenos are from northern cali. its not a city thing, its a political thing. but other citys take it and twist it up. arizona does the same thing. california politics are confusing but surenos run every yard out here. thats fact.
    test
  13. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I'm already knowin

lmao @ the tags.... apple avenue bloods & lemon lane lunatics
    test
  14. KastrOGanxta

KastrOGanxta 152 AvE Kwik Stop Kid

u sound like a hoe u stupid fuk. i BEEN to the Chi. 18th n Oakley in the Pilsen hood wit them SDs. i aint never said I aint been there. keep ya lips closed till u the kno the whole truth dumb mufuka. and u sound EVEN MORE STUPID fa thinkin zoe pound jus fulla zoes. keep on goin on what u watch from the internet u dumb basterd. nigga we rep GD but show love for cabrini cause witout cabrini it wouldnt been no GD. like i said bring me a GD ill give u my # pussy. bring me a D from the Chi n he can run my dec k number and see how connected and real i am. u think i sound like a hoe but u sound like a soft idiot for speakin out yo ass what u kno ABSOLUTLY NOTHIN about u dumb mufuka. and i BEEN said i had them plugs or do u not understand the terms for that shit? only shit u kno u learned of the inet prolly lame ass nigga. matter of fact to make u FEEL as stupid as u sound look up that brazilianaire bitchs show when they interviewed red eyezz it came out THAT NIGGA OWN MOUTH THAT ZOE POUND AINT JUST ZOES NO MO U LAME MUFUKA. GET YA MIND RIGHT FOR U SPEAK TO A NIGGA THAT BEEN THRU THIS. NO TIES???? WHY THEM Chi BOYS FLY ME OUT THERE ON THEY DIME? PUT ME DOWN IN THERE BIBLE???? lame niggas talk out they ass for attention. keep huntin for it sukaduk ass nigga
    test
  15. KastrOGanxta

KastrOGanxta 152 AvE Kwik Stop Kid

and why would a nigga get down wit an organized nation over some half ass'd homegrown squad? cause i can steo IN YO CITY and be more squaded of the respect then u. anywere there Ds im good at. u only good on 1 petty blok. soon as u leave or get ran off u shit outta luk. i can go ANYWERE and be straight. keep ya petty blok ill take my nation
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

t rodgers was going in
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

dat thing for me is it aint bout them reppin Grape st. it's that they look bummy and aint doing shit... I mean if u gon rep ya shit hard 2 da point u gon put da vid on WSHH, y not go hard? show sum choppas, stacks, crazy shit... all buddies did was show a 8 month pitbull, 2 pistols and like 15 n1ggaz in a efficiency chantin a rap song they came up wit..

go hard or go home, them fools trying prove sumthing but aint showing nothing but they bummy ass..
    test
  18. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

if im gon show off my gang, niggaz gon put u thru up on history, bout shit we bout shit we capable of and show proof, show we making money out here, show off da weapons 2 knw we aint bout fuckin with u know...

i dunno, i mean i b seein these gang flicks of fools going crazy talkin real shit, showing real shit.. these fools made themselves look type soft, judgin by da video. had me wish i can get my 5 minutes back.
    test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

why wudnt u?
    dont tell me i can walk thru grape st hood and there's only 15 skinny ass niggaz wit 2 pistols in the mix? dat means i can basically wipe em out my damn self if it came down to it...

they havin they guard down that low shows they aint shit poppin in there side, if they makin money stompin grounds dem fools will have watchers, soldiers on deck, have shit organized.

i mean if u gon make a video why come half ass? they didnt prove shit wit that video..
    test
  20. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

the way i see this is.. the west side should keep all the gangs, east side should be mobs

go back in history.. back to the time of the families, not the gangs, the families

their werent no genovese in texas, no genovese in cali, they stayed on the east

dont feel like typin up a story so all im sayin is west should have gangstas, east should have the mobsters
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.