||| Jaz-O Appreciation Thread |||

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by M.Maestro, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

now minus all that politically correct hip hop bullshit i just typed...

Jaz-O was never anything more then a mixtape dude...

not even a modern day comparison mixtape due like some of yall may think like buddens etc

i mean jaz-o had maybe 3 tracks a year, and 1 of them was felt

sorry, i dont appreciate that...

dont like what i just said, refer to my previous post i guess...

cuz im talking truth, Jaz-O was nothing great...

it would be like me posting a "MIC GERONIMO" appreciation thread {keep in mind mic was the future rakim}

or a "royal flush" APPRECIATION THREAD

these guys were good, but they had a couple bangers, thats it... and i dont mean commercial bangers or underground classics... etc, i just mean some tight joints, but thier albums sucked, or they dropped a boatload of gayybage on mixtapes, etc...
    test
  2. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

just to clarify come to think of it, and im 99.9% sure and i question anyone to bet against me

Jaz-o did that track with Jay-z and dibiase

jay got taken off cuz come time for the video jay was a no show

so jaz-o did it with dibiase, they cut jays verse out of the video, and did a two song video...

and all i remember is on both songs with the video, dudes was talking hype about this dibaise dude, not jaz-o

dibiase was the man, not jaz-o...

damn dibiase was tight

does anyone have these tracks im speaking of?

i think one was "lets go" i cant remember the other
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Can I ask you a question?
    Why do you always come with your professor ass breakdowns like anyone cares?
    Fuck a Royal Flush.
    This is about Jaz O.
    Didn't ask for your breakdown on WHY he's this, and that.
    Appreciate what tracks I posted up, and stop tryin to front like the shits ain't hot.

That's my main point: Jaz O is nice, recognize it. (Link here) Peep the skillz NOt tell me about his success story and why there SHOULDn't he a appreciation thread. And How I should've put up a Royal Flush thread. And how his video didn't do good, nothing..this is all based on lyrical shit.

Appreciation is more like respect, they both run hand in hand. So to say 'respect.. but appreciation, no ' is stupid.

Give the duke respect, if not.. dont even post dog. Lol, always tryin to discredit a nigga... and you always try to do it on the low.. and think I don't see through it lol.

P.s. Didbase was garbage on that track. If he was the third nigga on that track, he was garbage. Flow was terrible, weak ass punchlines.

Jaz Holds his own on every track.

lol @ jay not owing jaz nothing

I'm not even going to get into that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.