JayZ - Kingdom come review

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

LMAO @ Urb fucks ugly bitches.

Nigga said a bitch get less ugly.

Those are true words of a Fugly Fucker.
    test
  2. Big Meech

Big Meech Certified Boss

Nevermind.
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nah...

i'm just sayin.....if u look at an ugly bitch long enough, you'll get used to lookin at her ugly face......

its really that simply

and i never piped an ugly bitch in my life....i piped an "okay" lookin brod and that was too much....so i'm back to my extremely shallow ways of only givin 8.5s or better the time of day......
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

man ive fucked some ugly bitches. i dont give a fuck. i busted my nut and had a good time.... shit aint nuttin wrong wit doggystylin a ugly bitch. just shy niggas be all scared of wat they homies think

they be havin some big ass booties to
    test
  5. urban_tactics

i look at it like this........erry bitch u fuck is a potential mother of ya child

and i'm not gonna have no ugly ass kids.......
    test
  6. I-ki

I-ki New Member

fukin shallow @ss muthafukaz... lol

i'd fuk any bitch that can get me hard.....
    test
  7. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Yeap... you def right... some of the songs like the most years latter is songs that I hated at first....

one song that i did not like when I first heard it was Yeah by Usher..... b/c it was the first r&b song i really heard with the lil john vibe... i dl it... and then deleted it.... i thought it was horrible... then after hearing it.... now i still can vibe to that song....

then there others songs you may not like on the radio or on your pc then you hear it in the club... and it grows on you...

a lot of times it depends on your expectations or your mood when listening to it....
    test
  8. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

a broad with a butta face can get piped, stop frontin.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

well i dont fukk random bitches....so i dont ever have a need to fuck a buttaface....

AIDS is runnin rampid 'round these parts.....gotta tighten up, before that monsta tighten that ass up for you.......
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

lmfao
    test
  11. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I ain't never liked Jay-Z anyway
    test
  12. P R I M O

LOL @ every broad you fuck is a potential wife

shitttt

I done fucked some mudd-holes in my life

thats that bad nutt tho cuz after you fuck a ugly bitch you like damn.... why did I do that? and why is this bitch still here? lol... "I wish she'd just leave"

hit her wit that yawn.... ahh... im tired... soon as she leaves I turn on the Madden and play my Franchise... :))
    test
  13. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

He didnt say wife you Charlotte Bobcat Power Forward ass nigga.

He said mother of your child.
    test
  14. P R I M O

lmao @ you and affliction with the sean may jokes. ya'll niggas is hurtful

potential baby mama? i wont even laugh cuz aint nothin like havin a scare with a UGLY BITCH. oh my god you start thinkin like damn... a baby? then think about who its wit... yo peoples gonna be lookin at you like "damn you fucked that bitch?" .... shit is the worst

happened to me a few times.
    test
  15. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

i'm pretty sure this isn't the real deal...Think about it...Nobodies featuring on this version except a few Misc people and John Legend. I know he ain't feeling himself so much till he gone release this garbage. Productions is definitely on point though. We'll just have to wait and see.
    test
  16. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

Hov never really has many features... unless it's somebody to sing a hook... shit... outside of the Roc and Scarface... I can't think of too many Hov's had on his album spittin a verse since he had JD, Lox, Sauce Money, Jaz-O, the Ranjahz..and i think a few other people on Vol. 2

...and he had UGK on Vol. 3... but that was their song originally... same w/ Renegade on Blueprint
    test
  17. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i hate it i heard it jus now an theres not one song i liked cept the title track

i liked the radio freestyles hes been doing recently alot more than anything on this album.

shit at this point im waiting for the nas album instead of the jay-z album
    which is a first for me, and most likely most people who find out this shit is whack
    test
  18. Track King

Track King New Member

i personally havent liked much of Jay-Z's music in a while.. havent really been a big fan of him ever tho..
    test
  19. prophicey

prophicey New Member

thats one had me rollin i could tell how ••••••••• you was being ....

my review goes like:

the prelude ...beat is dope ..kinda simple ..but kinda different for somebody to be rapping on it ....like it

omg...the beat is crack...i might as well say it now canibus wasnt right about jayz he dont got all the hottest beats but ride them ....i like it

kingdom come ... its dope ...still fresh aint played out yet

fire..oh...my bad...show me what you got...fire

a banger ...oh shit...my bad...lost ones...shits a banger

kinda played after the first time you hear..oh my bad ...do you wanna ride...it was ill when i first heard it ...it thought it was the greatest song ever until ..i heard that wasnt john legend ...and the

30 something.....boring

i made it ... albums got me getting jet lag

anything ...i know this is gonna bump in the strip club ....very ill

hollywood...holly hate it

trouble...whooo hooo hooo!...this shit is fire thaought it ws that lil john collabo at first

dig a hole ...thought it was timbo ...would been weak for timbo...but for swizz its like "money cash hoes" all over again in a good way

minority report...good song...but the beat sounds like "meet the parents" off blueprint 2

beach chair ...did i hear jayz laugh at the first line he said ..this shit is lame.. sounding like he pm dawn and shit ....

overall its a good album...its not a hip hop album...its a jay z album....i thought he was kinda reachin with some of these songs though....ima have this on my playlist for a while cus there aint nothin better to listen to until redman comes out ....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.